My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Cardpool.  I've exchanged my $25 Nike GC's there for $21 each in Amazon credit.  Someone else here posted about Cardpool and I jumped on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah actually I'm very glad someone said something about cardpool... I had a old Texas Roadhouse (a steak house) card that I had for almost 4 years and never used... someone gave it to me for a b-day gift even tho the closest one is almost a hour and a half away.. but anyway I got 35 bucks for a 50 dollar card that I was close to just throwing out

Yeah, that was me, and it was an idea I grabbed from SD, if I recall correctly.  I did it with two of my own.

Spent over 2400 points on 12-packs.  I'll be getting around 85 coupons.  WHAT-WHAT!  ;)

Yeah, that was me, and it was an idea I grabbed from SD, if I recall correctly. I did it with two of my own.

Spent over 2400 points on 12-packs. I'll be getting around 85 coupons. WHAT-WHAT! ;)

Holy ahit lol 85? Hope you got some storage for all that since the coupons only last 3 months... and I can just see the face on the people when you go to redeem a bunch of those lmao... come up to the counter with 20 of the 12 packs and the total is 0 haha

Holy ahit lol 85? Hope you got some storage for all that since the coupons only last 3 months... and I can just see the face on the people when you go to redeem a bunch of those lmao... come up to the counter with 20 of the 12 packs and the total is 0 haha
I can guarantee you that I won't be using them all for myself. I will also guarantee that I'll probably be using at least half of them for myself, though! What I've discovered previously is that these things make *terrific* gifts to everybody. Now, maybe not to a 6-year-old nephew on Christmas morning or anything, but honestly: people really, *really* are happy when you give them one or more of these. Had I not missed out on the SWA card, my redemption for Coke 12-packs would only be in the 40-something arena. I'm not complaining, however! And I don't have to share with my brother and his wife this year: they've got 13 or so of their own coming on the account I set up for them.

It's important to note, though, that when I do redeem mine, I'll be redeeming them for the best-bang-for-the-coupon I can get. Last year, CVS had a sale wherein their Coke product 12-packs were 4 for $10, *and* the coupon (value of up to $4.99) would scan at its full value every time (unless overridden by a cranky manager or something). Why's that special? Because for 2 of the coupons and 2 cents, I could get four of the 12-packs! Even better: when you bought $30 worth of Coke products, they'd give you a $10 CVS gift card which you could then, yes: spend on more Coke 12-packs (deposit is extra, but the gift cards would count toward the deposit!). It was an *outrageously* good deal, and I'm hoping to do just as well or better this year.

And yes: it's quite funny to open up your mailbox one day and have a stack of 60-odd Coke mailers just waiting for you. Satisfying, indeed.

I am sure this has been asked before, but I am intrigued enough to ask anyway. Would you mind letting us in on how you have endless codes LazyT? My biggest win-fall was finding that my tire-shop had a dumpster JUST for coke boxes so I shamelessly dumpster dove for about 1000 points while waiting for my car. Unfortunately I have moved away so I can't just drive my once in a while to dumpster dive again.
the coke genie granted my wish of infinite coke rewards points.... seriously though, the flaps come mostly from my sister she works for a catering company and they use a lot of coke products, she brings me 2-4 flaps almost daily. I get the majority of my caps from recycling bins, also friends and family help out a lot since I tend to gift them the 12-pack coupons or sometimes even gift cards for christmas.

Cardpool. I've exchanged my $25 Nike GC's there for $21 each in Amazon credit. Someone else here posted about Cardpool and I jumped on it.
does cardpool buy southwest gift cards? I'm not going to use them and I rather have the amazon credit.

the coke genie granted my wish of infinite coke rewards points.... seriously though, the flaps come mostly from my sister she works for a catering company and they use a lot of coke products, she brings me 2-4 flaps almost daily. I get the majority of my caps from recycling bins, also friends and family help out a lot since I tend to gift them the 12-pack coupons or sometimes even gift cards for christmas.
lmao, I should have done that.

I used to get a majority of points from my mom but one day when I received my first gift card and all of a sudden my little sister that still lives at home coke blocked me and somehow convinced my mom to keep them for herself. This was years and years of them just getting thrown away, me plugging a few points, and finally figuring out how MCR worked.

does cardpool buy southwest gift cards? I'm not going to use them and I rather have the amazon credit.
I don't see it on Cardpool, but I do see it on abcgiftcards.com. If you enter it online, they'll send you a check for $40. If you mail it in, they'll give you $42.50 via Paypal direct deposit, or $44.63 in Amazon cash. For the last two, though, it'd have to be mailed.

I don't see it on Cardpool, but I do see it on abcgiftcards.com. If you enter it online, they'll send you a check for $40. If you mail it in, they'll give you $42.50 via Paypal direct deposit, or $44.63 in Amazon cash. For the last two, though, it'd have to be mailed.
Just to let everyone know about Abcgiftcards.com - they are also Cardcash.com, which I had used 4 times before flawlessly. I used them a 5th time on 4 nike egift cards, received the check a few days later, deposited it into my bank account and thought all was well.

2 days later, the check had cleared into my account, but then it had been returned and the balance of the check deducted from my account and also a check return fee. I contacted the bank, got a bunch of bull about how i need to contact the sender of the check and they can do nothing...I contacted cardcash, they said they were having problems with a recent batch of their checks and they would direct deposit me the money. That was on thursday - the direct deposit hasnt shown up (defeating the purpose of "direct") and I will have to contact them monday if it doesnt show up by then.

They also are going to cover the fee I was charged, via ANOTHER check... but it completely screwed my bank account up. Put a sort of lock on it or something because they think I tried to deposit a bad check. Highly irritating.

I would stay away from abcgiftcards and cardcash for a little while until they get their stuff fixed.

Just to let everyone know about Abcgiftcards.com - they are also Cardcash.com, which I had used 4 times before flawlessly. I used them a 5th time on 4 nike egift cards, received the check a few days later, deposited it into my bank account and thought all was well.
Fair enough. I haven't used ABC...I've only used Cardpool, and then only the online service for Amazon cash. I'm a bit leery of mailing gift cards through the mail for the promise of a payoff. That's just me, though.

Fair enough. I haven't used ABC...I've only used Cardpool, and then only the online service for Amazon cash. I'm a bit leery of mailing gift cards through the mail for the promise of a payoff. That's just me, though.
Yeah Ive used cardcash a bit. the past 4 times all the checks showed up and were fine...this time the checked showed up fine, I had the bank check it to make sure it was backed and they said it was...I deposited it and it looked fine.

Then 2 days later something on cardcash.coms end went wrong and it completely screwed my bank account up.

The only reason I know that ABCgiftcards is cardcash, is because when the check from cardcash comes in the mail the address is from ABCGiftcards corp. blah blah blah New Jersey, and the check is made out from ABCGiftcards.

boagman said:
Spent over 2400 points on 12-packs. I'll be getting around 85 coupons. WHAT-WHAT! ;)
What the fuck!?

I spent like 45 minutes getting my 2 codes the day that went live. Then they go and restock them!? I just took a break from MCR after the 12th. Now I see them still there but of course they are OOS.

But it looks like the Nike cards are in stock - so I can turn those into Amazon credit, eh? I might give that a shot.

OK, signed up for Cardpool and did one Nike->Amazon gift card. We'll see how that goes. I didn't like giving them my credit card info but I guess I had to.

hey everyone,chem here. small ish update. 

with the holidays coming up,the attack on ugly holiday sweaters HAS BEGUN 

but,lucky for you,the MCR BETA site found a use for those sweaters.........by spreading them around online and have people snort and giggle. 

anyhow,head onto the MCR beta site and if you have a chirp account,chirp a photo of your ugly sweater with whatever the mission is to earn some status,ALSO,if you wind up being the MOST retweeted photo,you win a 6 pack of sweater koozies,a 12 pack coupon of coke zero,AND a 100$ dominos gift card. 

there's also a second mission to tweet some good deeds to gain from status. 

Found this on the MCR website:
- December Diet Coke Bonus Points: Double points on Diet Coke 12-packs 12/16-12/20
- Trademark December Bonus Points: Double points on all Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, & Coke Zero 12-packs 12/23-12/27

Are these from a previous year or are these bonuses for the next two weeks? Any MCR veterans know the answer?

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rulesList.do

Found this on the MCR website:
- December Diet Coke Bonus Points: Double points on Diet Coke 12-packs 12/16-12/20
- Trademark December Bonus Points: Double points on all Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, & Coke Zero 12-packs 12/23-12/27

Are these from a previous year or are these bonuses for the next two weeks? Any MCR veterans know the answer?

I don't remember if these were done in the past, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow if the Diet Coke one is true!

Hope its true because I've got about 7 coke flaps already and should have all 12 to hit the weekly limit that week... would be nice to have 240 points instead of 120

What the fuck!?

I spent like 45 minutes getting my 2 codes the day that went live. Then they go and restock them!? I just took a break from MCR after the 12th. Now I see them still there but of course they are OOS.

But it looks like the Nike cards are in stock - so I can turn those into Amazon credit, eh? I might give that a shot.

OK, signed up for Cardpool and did one Nike->Amazon gift card. We'll see how that goes. I didn't like giving them my credit card info but I guess I had to.
Oh, io, you should *always* plan on The Thirteenth Day. For the last couple of years, they've done a minimum of an unlimited 12-pack redemption for a decent while. This year, Day 13 was absolutely off the hook! They offered up almost all of the previous days' rewards (no AMC, and the Target card oddly became a Walmart card), *as well as* unlimited free 12-pack coupons. While the restocked gift cards mostly went out of stock quickly, the unlimited 12-packs were there for many, many hours.

So for next year, do remember: Day 13 is extremely important for unlimited 12-packs, *and also* if you missed any gift cards along the way. You still have to get a bit lucky with the timing, but getting as many 12-packs as you wanted this year was just plain easy.

Sorry you missed it!

Well guys, I've been thinking, since the flap bonus codes are coming, I've already dwindled basic math for the most profit of points (This includes the Kangaroo and the Double Point 12-pack Flap bonus offers.) Of course though, there comes some backwards issues and this might make your heads scrambled somewhat. So I'll make this easier on you guys.

1. Kangaroo for 2 uses a day (resets every day on 4PM PST/7PM EST) until promo due date. Max a week is 42 (doubles to 42 bonus = to 84 max).

2. 12 Pack Flaps are 10-Points each, doubles to 20 on Double promo periods. Add 42 and 7 flaps (70 pts) comes to 112 (total would come up to 224 max bonus, stuck to 118 = 230, since you can't overflow on points. Unless you're lucky to find an 8-pack flap (8 pts) to add to that 112 -> 120=232 max bonus.)

Of course, this is just an alternative if not everyone has a lot/enough of 12 pack flaps and have to do it the numbered way. (Unless certain people share/giveaway/help for codes, lol.)

TL;DR: Best use 12 pack flaps to maximize your account [120=240] (even if you'll might have to skip using the kangaroo codes.)

(Note: This is just an estimation, and might work out the same for everyone, but take it with a grain of salt, and I might have to fix this equation.)

No problem, I could have even told you guys to add a code to the 12 days promo every 9PM PST/12AM EST, since that too also resets the daily offer, and would count towards the next day's offer, would have saved you guys the trouble during that hammered time, maybe next year if it stays like that. >_>

Other than that, now starts the Diet Coke 12 pack promo soon, then next week, the rest of other coke brands 12 packs for double point times. :3

TL;DR: Again for both weeks, you can earn up to 240 = 480 max bonus.

1st week Diet Coke Brands (12/16-20) 240 Max.

2nd week Any Coke Brands (12/23-27) 240 Max.

Go here to read it for more details on specific brands. (Check on Bonus Point Programs)

boagman said:
Oh, io, you should *always* plan on The Thirteenth Day. For the last couple of years, they've done a minimum of an unlimited 12-pack redemption for a decent while.
Meh - I remember getting like 12 or 15 of them last year but I don't remember it being the day after. Oh well - no big deal. I never ended up redeeming all of them anyway and had to throw away 4 or 5. I often forgot to bring them with me and always got funny looks when I did.

I'm Ok with getting the $21 in Amazon credit for 500 points (via the Nike cards). Didn't we spend 600 points for $25 worth of Target/Best Buy cards? I'd cash out in Amazon credit if it was offered directly - so this is almost as good.

Oh and thanks guys for pointing out the double-flap promo that is going on right now. I would have never known about it since I got no email for it and it doesn't even show on the site unless you follow that link that was posted.

I am getting 20 points for Diet Coke 12-pack flaps right now.

The irony of the 12 pack/kangaroo bonus points:

Me and a family member are going to albertsons to stock up on coke 12 packs tomorrow,4/11
I'm also expecting three 12 pack coupons (hopefully before the promos end)

Now see,I heard about the unlimited 12 pack reward thing but by the time I heard about it it was too late XD but,I'm already expecting Three coupons anyways,so it's all good.

Ether way I'll max out on some bonus points soon. Will be quite nice.

Site is screwy right now which always makes me think something big is happening. I can't even log in now.

Well guys, I've been thinking, since the flap bonus codes are coming, I've already dwindled basic math for the most profit of points (This includes the Kangaroo and the Double Point 12-pack Flap bonus offers.) Of course though, there comes some backwards issues and this might make your heads scrambled somewhat. So I'll make this easier on you guys.

1. Kangaroo for 2 uses a day (resets every day on 4PM PST/7PM EST) until promo due date. Max a week is 42 (doubles to 42 bonus = to 84 max).

2. 12 Pack Flaps are 10-Points each, doubles to 20 on Double promo periods. Add 42 and 7 flaps (70 pts) comes to 112 (total would come up to 224 max bonus, stuck to 118 = 230, since you can't overflow on points. Unless you're lucky to find an 8-pack flap (8 pts) to add to that 112 -> 120=232 max bonus.)

Of course, this is just an alternative if not everyone has a lot/enough of 12 pack flaps and have to do it the numbered way. (Unless certain people share/giveaway/help for codes, lol.)

TL;DR: Best use 12 pack flaps to maximize your account [120=240] (even if you'll might have to skip using the kangaroo codes.)

(Note: This is just an estimation, and might work out the same for everyone, but take it with a grain of salt, and I might have to fix this equation.)
You can still do a mix of Kangaroo and Double 12-pack promo. 90 points of 12-pack flaps and 30 points of caps for Kangaroo will maximize as well.

target has coke 12 packs on sale this week 4 for 11 bucks.

i know some places get um cheaper but here in cali its rare they go on sale unlike pepsi
Does target registers take the full value of the coupon off the total purchase price or does it beep/screen popup to notify the cashier to adjust the coupon to the price of one of the fridge packs?

Yeah, Chase, I think that works up to the 240 max bonus (90pts for flaps, 30 points in caps. goes to 120 limit), as an alternative, should have noticed that before...>_>

i'm going to go to an actual nike store tom. want to see if they sell ipods. if not i'm screwed. i'll be stuck buying more shoes.

i'm going to go to an actual nike store tom. want to see if they sell ipods. if not i'm screwed. i'll be stuck buying more shoes.
Amazon sells iPods, last time I checked.

Nike GC into Cardpool - Cardpool gives you Amazon credit - Amazon credit into iPod.

Simple as that.

Got my weds deal 12 pack and my MCD's gift card in the mail today.
Gonna create a nice holiday gaming bundle for my friend and give him the gift card.
Keeping the 12 pack lol

HydroX said:
Amazon sells iPods, last time I checked.

Nike GC into Cardpool - Cardpool gives you Amazon credit - Amazon credit into iPod.

Simple as that.
Unfortunately they seem to be OOS now. After entering a few more double-flap codes I had enough for 3 more of these. I had gotten 3 the other day and have already redeemed the $63 in Amazon credit. Oh well, that's my fault for taking it slow (I wanted to be sure I had the Cardpool Amazon credit on a few before I did more and it takes 24 hours).

So anyway I guess I have 1500+ points to save for next year - and I'll try to remember next time to hit up MCR the day after their big 12 day promo ends. I was just so tired of staring at that site I wanted a break on day 13 this year!

Also, WTF with everyone getting stuff shipped already!? My Target, Best Buy, and whopping TWO 12-pack coupons are all still "Processing".

Heads up, everyone.  I just tried to redeem my last Nike GC at Cardpool and the response message says "We are currently not accepting this Nike gift card for electronic redemption.".  Since this is an e-card this is the only way to redeem this GC with Cardpool.  Hopefully this is just a temporary status since I'm sure they've been inundated with Nike GC's for the last week or so.

Heads up, everyone. I just tried to redeem my last Nike GC at Cardpool and the response messages says "We are currently not accepting this Nike gift card for electronic redemption.". Since this is an e-card this is the only way to redeem this GC with Cardpool. Hopefully this is just a temporary status since I'm sure they've been inundated with Nike GC's for the last week or so.
Well, the $25 Nike e-card for 500 points is now out of stock, so it's probably going to be less of an issue now.

I just won 2 AMC theater tickets and 2 drinks, but I don't have an AMC theater anywhere near me.  Supposed to be worth $29.89, anyone want to give me $10 amazon for them?

bread's done
Back