My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Jumped on that deal instantly
Missed out on the unlimited deal they had so,four more free 12 packs for me lol
Gonna give one to a friend as part of the holiday gaming present thing.
This is on top of other weds deal one I got in the mail,and the two from the 12th holiday deal.

Of course, 12 packs only when I have a bunch of diet coke caps!  :wall:

Would anyone be willing to trade 70 points worth of diet coke 12 packs for either caps or regular coke 12 packs?  PM me if so!

Thanks for the tip about Cardpool (lost track of who originally posted it), I never would have cashed in on Nike otherwise as I hate the brand.   Good to know about with Christmas coming as we inevitably will get a gift card to a restaurant we don't have locally from a well meaning relative.

yea im still seeing them as available

also cardpool is a nice option. they even have the choice for cash.(check by mail)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon credit practically is cash to me these days, with Prime being so darn convenient.  So I went that route to save the wait and not worry about  check sitting in the box while away for the holiday.

Scored 4, had to make a new acct, since it won't let me login on other acct.

Btw anyone's cards (especially bestbuy) ship or say fulfilled?

Thx for the heads up!

Didn't see anyone mention it, but I got the shipping notification for my Best Buy gift card this morning. Said it would arrive in 15-20 business days via USPS.

I got my McDonald's card yesterday, as well as a shipment notification for my Domino's card. No word on Home Depot or 12-pack coupons.

glad i woke up @ 5:30 am. got all my coupons with no problem.  missed out on them both times this month. 

mmmm free peach fresca.

I would have missed this again if not for Blaster Man's PM to me (which I saw just now in my email). I got 4 each on our 3 accounts to go along with the 6 I got from the 12 days thing. I still have lots more points but I think 18 of these is plenty given the relatively short redemption period.

Got my Previous Wed deal Coupon! Now also got 4 of the 2nd round of Wed Deal 12 packs, still waiting for the rest of the gift cards that I'm waiting for.

I just got a decent haul of MCR caps.  I'm trading 2 to 1 for Dew codes.  2 for you, 1 for me.  I'm leaving for a good share of the day, but i can check messages from my phone.  Today only! :)

got 1 of my rewards but don't know which 1 because the sealed envelope was fucking empty.  Only received my McD's card and none of free  12 pack coupon, not even the 1 from wednesday deal weeks ago.

got a bunch of gift cards today, all four Target gc's, four Domino's gc's and 3 southwest airlines gift cards.

You should also get the additional 10% off as a result of the credit card breach making it a really good deal.
didn't know about this, I just got back from Target and they didn't give me the 10% off on the 3DS. Was the discount only offered to those who shopped at Target with their credit cards on black friday or open to everyone? either way $50 +tax for a 3DS XL is great deal to me, they didn't have the zelda 3ds so I got the mario and luigi bundle.

You should also get the additional 10% off as a result of the credit card breach making it a really good deal.
I knew of the breach but 10%? Explain. Is it only for red card holders? I used my debit there during the breach but it's not a target card. Hoping I get my target gift card in the mail today.

Welp, trying six hours to access their site to get a Target gift card was worth it, they ended up sending me two when I only claimed one.

I wonder how many Best Buy cards they'll end up sending me, lol.

Welp, trying six hours to access their site to get a Target gift card was worth it, they ended up sending me two when I only claimed one.

I wonder how many Best Buy cards they'll end up sending me, lol.
This most likely means someone is going to get an empty envelope.

I got all my target cards today, and 1 of 2 dominos cards. not sure why only 1 came...

I just got one Best Buy but one of my Best Buy's was missing.I hope to hell I don't have another postal carrier who keeps the mail or mis-delivers it again.

Well guys, remember, the 12-pack Coke flaps double point promo (any Coke Regular, Diet, Zero) is live until the 27th, Sprite and other brands don't count towards it. (Would have been nice if it did...>_>)

bread's done
Back