My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Hey guys, there's a "Flash Sale" for those intested for Shutterfly! 100 4x6 prints for 5 points, good until 3/24-3/28.

Also, What's New section has been updated, some of the gift cards from the 12 days deal returns, but at expensive point prices, lol. (As of post, the Target and TJ Max one is already OoS, the rest available is Bass PS, Best Buy, and Home Depot). (Also, point donations to the Red Cross though within different values.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone PM me a Coke Zero cap...I'll send you back a silver cap code in exchange.  I'm one credit away from a 20 oz Coke through their March Madness game...

Hey guys, there's a "Flash Sale" for those intested for Shutterfly! 100 4x6 prints for 5 points, good until 3/24-3/28.

Also, What's New section has been updated, some of the gift cards from the 12 days deal returns, but at expensive point prices, lol. (As of post, the Target and TJ Max one is already OoS, the rest available is Bass PS, Best Buy, and Home Depot). (Also, point donations to the Red Cross though within different values.)
Best buy is now also OOS.

Haven't been on MCR in a while and am about to start entering a large amount of caps.  Most of these are Coke Zero.  Any advise on how to maximize my points right now?  I read the OP and it seems to be outdated.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Haven't been on MCR in a while and am about to start entering a large amount of caps. Most of these are Coke Zero. Any advise on how to maximize my points right now? I read the OP and it seems to be outdated. Thanks in advance for the help.
The Walmart bonus still works. Enter a code then a cap. Do each meal 3 times. Easy 90 points each month. They take a day or so to show up though.

so i ran a double check and they also added dominos and MCDS onto the site with gift cards too.

10 dollar for 710 (dominos) and 5 dollar for 355 (MCDS)

Haven't been on MCR in a while and am about to start entering a large amount of caps. Most of these are Coke Zero. Any advise on how to maximize my points right now? I read the OP and it seems to be outdated. Thanks in advance for the help.
You just missed most of the March Madness Enjoy More Madness promotion for Coke Zero which is usually the best time of the year to enter Coke Zero caps. It looks like the game pieces for the contest are gone, but you can still earn credits toward NCAA gear. 1 cap earns 1 EMM credit. The headphones are out of stock, but there are still t-shirts and koozies available. Besides that, the monthly Walmart bonus right now is the best way to earn 90 bonus points per month. The Walmart bonus is stackable with the EMM promotion (you can earn the EMM credits in addition to the Walmart bonus points with your MCR points)

At the very least you should put in 9 caps per month with Walmart codes to get the Walmart bonus. This month with EMM, you can use Coke Zero caps and then use 6 credits to redeem for one free 20oz Coke Zero coupon. If you like the t-shirt or koozie, you can enter more CZ codes to get one.

Also, any cap code you enter on MCR should be followed by a Walmart code right now. Sometimes the Walmart bonus will carry over to next month or even several months down the line but YMMV.

EMM website: http://www.enjoymoremadness.com

Thanks for the help all.  Forgot about march madness promo this year.  Last year I ended up with 8 free cokes and a T-shirt.  I'll give the wal-mart upc codes a try.  Just enter the UPC in the code box on MCR, before or after cap?

so looks like i'll only wind up winning the two free cokes this year,not bad seeing as how last year i only won one and a music download pack. 

that and i'll have those headphones. which i look forward to greatly. 

i should of had more codes ready for this promo XD

damn, I only have 2 teams left in my brackets and they are both playing each other in the 3rd, round, lol. Atleast I know I'll make to the 4th round.  Dayton or Stanford gogogogogogogogo.

Anyone know if they ever restock on the prozes? I have 32 credits and want the headphones but it out of stock.

If anyone can use this, take it. I have no need for it.

This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : (3) Free Music Downloads.

Your code: 3643ZWFVYW

TO GET YOUR 3 FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS:
1.Go to http://www.umgmusic.com/enjoymoremadness
2.Click the REDEEM button in the menu bar on the left.
3.Enter your code exactly as it appears.
4.Choose your music, download and enjoy!

Code is case sensitive. Offer expires 7/31/14.

If anyone can use this, take it. I have no need for it.

This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : (3) Free Music Downloads.

Your code: 3643ZWFVYW

TO GET YOUR 3 FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS:
1.Go to http://www.umgmusic.com/enjoymoremadness
2.Click the REDEEM button in the menu bar on the left.
3.Enter your code exactly as it appears.
4.Choose your music, download and enjoy!

Code is case sensitive. Offer expires 7/31/14.
Used. Not by me.

keep an eye out on the what's new section folks. they are selling 4 packs of certain basketball and football game tickets that range between 400 and 700 points. so depending on your hometown you can score a night out. 

same thing with sweeps. if you live in texas you can play the new sweeps for free spurs swag.

Do Coke Reward cap codes ever expire. I have 45 unused Coke Reward Codes that I have had a few months and might not ever use. I am guessing they are all 3 point code caps since they came from the 6 pack coke bottles. I guess I will post in the trade thread to see if I can get any offer for them. If no offers, come up, I'll probably just drop them soon.

Do Coke Reward cap codes ever expire. I have 45 unused Coke Reward Codes that I have had a few months and might not ever use. I am guessing they are all 3 point code caps since they came from the 6 pack coke bottles. I guess I will post in the trade thread to see if I can get any offer for them. If no offers, come up, I'll probably just drop them soon.
Not for a long time if they're 14-digit codes. If they're 12-digit, they're still good, but those will expire a good bit sooner than any 14-didit codes will.

My billion-dollar brackets are pretty bad, but I'd totally forgotten which teams I had in my Coke Zero challenge. When I realized I have KY and won a few prizes, drinking all that coke zero (and cherry coke zero, which is as bad as it sounds) was a little more tasty! Here's to hoping KY wins a couple more games! :)

eh i only won 1 free coke zero off the bracket because all my teams sucked lol

shhh dont tell anyone but the first person to like and quote this post (that isnt a lurker.... you know who you are) gets 3 coke caps

eh i only won 1 free coke zero off the bracket because all my teams sucked lol

shhh dont tell anyone but the first person to like and quote this post (that isnt a lurker.... you know who you are) gets 3 coke caps
it will be our secret

I too only won a free coke, but they gave me a broken link to it

it will be our secret

I too only won a free coke, but they gave me a broken link to it
If you look under redemption history you can find the code to redeem on the Enjoy More Madness site. They sent me an email with error messages instead of a code too.

hey everyone. chem here. 

MCR has been kinda slow lately so,not too much to update this time around. 

1. all coke shirts and i think hats are on sale. 413 points for most shirts except dasani which is 570 some hats are on sale for about the same price point. 

2. most of the normal gift cards like gamestop,old navy,and stuff are still there up for grabs. even groupon for 710 is still there. 

3. so to anyone who wanted to check out the powerrade FIFA promo,get on that soon. i already got enough codes for the bottle and claimed it lol 

4. new month so,start using the wal-mart codes again when capping out for the week. 

5. http://walgreens.coke.com/ over on the beta site side. wanna be on a flag in Brazil for the games??? submit a photo of yourself (regular or with a coke in your hand) and after you submit it you could be on the flag they make,you also earn status and a free special commentivie print from walgreens.  

anyhow that's pretty much it 

chem out

bread's done
Back