My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

DX, Missed it again, oh well. :-({|=

Anyways, got more FIFA music codes and another Shutterfly one.

---

FIFA:

6T6W46394T36NF

6T6TTYCYXK4CNN

6T6TN3FDNWFGHT

6T6RHFWDGP7HTP

6T6FR43WCDKDRK

6T6FJ6DX4GFG7W

6T6FFH9XKJ443C

---

Shutterfly:

CC73-1X0G-25MS-42H5GD

SUPER SPECIAL NOT SO SECRET SECRET GIVEAWAY THAT'S SECRET,DON'T TELL NO ONE. 

i will be gone for 5 days beginning tomorrow (or today in some timezones) for Phoenix comic con 

on top of that i'll be gone for the playstation E3 movie theater experience thing too. 

while i'm gone i'm gonna need you guys to fill in for updates and awkward comedy and references lol AS IM ONLY BUT ONE 22 YEAR OLD WHO LIKES THE SPOODERMANG AND THE BAMAN 

SO

what's this have to do with free stuff???? 

when i return,i'll check the thread. 

the funniest,creative,and best person who keeps everyone up to date on EVERYTHING MCR/MCR BETA. will win the following. 

1. the shutterfly code i'll get by entering five codes. 

2. three powerrade cap codes 

3. a regular coke 12 pack code

4. a $10 dollar livenation code (a 100 point prize,free) 

DA RULES: 

1. be creative,funny,and on point with your MCR updates. make sure the comedy ties into the update. 

2. ONLY post an update if it has not been mentioned already,this way the thread doesn't just fill up with "lol double points on dasani LELELEOLOLOLL 420 IM SO FUNNY" 

3. updates can be anything,new sweepstakes,new product,new gift card added,new bonus point offer. so forth. 

4. NO CRUDE HUMOR,you can be more creative than a @#$k joke folks. 

5. deadline is Tuesday the 10th 

6. the more likes YOUR post or posts gets,the better chance of winning. 

second prize gets two free cap codes 

third gets one cap code. 

and NeoStrayCat

here's your chance to shine and WIN A GIVEAWAY!!!! :DDDD 

Example of a decent comedy post: 

"hey guys,you know,they say that water helps boost your metabolism easly by 80% if you drink more than a gallons worth a day"

"which sounds nice but sense this company mostly consists of you swallowing another can of brown chemicals mixed with sugar and enough color dye to make you look like a rejected willy wonka background character,WHY NOT FLUSH IT OUT WITH FLAVORED WATER,because you know,Regular water isn't special enough,so buy some Dasani Sparkling water,because it's Sparkling!!!!! 

"i hear it's packed with double points" 

anyhow everyone

love you all

Well, chem, I'll see if I can do this, I hope, lol. Anyways, see you next week. XD

(Well, chances may be slim if LT does his usual surprise code giveaways. >_>)

Not sure if anyone has seen this or is even interested. A free tote bag from the Essence Festival. After you put in 3- 12 pack codes in MCR you can use the same codes to get a free tote bag if you signup and enter them here:

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/essencetote/

a picture of the tote http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/cocacola/223711/email_header.jpg

That's the deal if anyone is interested.

Hey free is free lol I'll snag it and give it to someone since I've got more tote bags then I can handle haha (seems like every place gives these out)

Well, since Chem should be coming back anytime soon, I guess the only thing new (besides the obvious Six Flags stuff and other random sweeps) that I see to look lately is...if your on a "Diet" and if you like "Coke", then these buds are for you...Earbuds, that is, lol. XD

Diet Coke Earbuds (250 points): http://bit.ly/1kZeUDc

Also, is it a "Towel"? Is it a "Tote"? if you think its both, then you might be correct, but its a bit on the pricey side, so...>_>

Beach Towel Chair Cover Pocket Tote (1100 points): http://bit.ly/1oSp0E9

Also, it looks like I'm just in time before the due date! Hope I get the chance, plz Chem? @_@

Well, since Chem should be coming back anytime soon, I guess the only thing new (besides the obvious Six Flags stuff and other random sweeps) that I see to look lately is...if your on a "Diet" and if you like "Coke", then these buds are for you...Earbuds, that is, lol. XD

Diet Coke Earbuds (250 points): http://bit.ly/1kZeUDc

Also, is it a "Towel"? Is it a "Tote"? if you think its both, then you might be correct, but its a bit on the pricey side, so...>_>

Beach Towel Chair Cover Pocket Tote (1100 points): http://bit.ly/1oSp0E9

Also, it looks like I'm just in time before the due date! Hope I get the chance, plz Chem? @_@
sorry bud,deadline was today so. and sense nobody really entered than nobody really wins lol

fear not though. there might be another contest soon though.

NeverEnding said:
GONE!!

free 8x8 photobook from the shutterfly deal to the first to like and quote :D
I got one of these from Coke the other day. How "free" are they really? I figured they would charge some sort of shipping & handling making it not that great of a deal. I have a Shutterfly account but have never ordered anything from it.

Also, FWIW, I've heard nothing about the Southwest tickets I won from their sweeps about a month ago. My form got there within the 5 day limit according to delivery confirmation but the reward is still "pending". Sigh - guess I'll have to contact someone. It would have been nice to use the tickets this summer maybe but now it is almost too late (to plan anything).

I got one of these from Coke the other day. How "free" are they really? I figured they would charge some sort of shipping & handling making it not that great of a deal. I have a Shutterfly account but have never ordered anything from it.

To be honest I'm not even sure... Only used shutterfly once a few years ago and I'm waiting to redeem my other code once a move and get all that stuff in order

Remember to enter fuze 12 pack codes every Friday.

Double points plus a very discounted item.

The first discounted item was a $5 dollar "online entertainment code" for ten points.

From their twitter page.

DOUBLE POINTS: Fill up your shopping cart with 0-calorie 12-pks and get ready to earn Double Points! 6/25–6/26.

lol at the typo, yeah, its been a while and they haven't had any Best Buy Points as a MCR reward, but it seems that is now a "Bing Reward" offer, but the payout isn't really worth it IMO. >_>

[quote name="Ransack" post="11837301" timestamp="1402596721"]FHM magazine used to give out "Best But" awards.[/quote]

LMAO. Just noticed my typo. Stupid phone.

Did anyone print their tickets yet?

Even though I selected a local theater the ticket printed out with a zip for Incline Village, NV.  Hope that doesn't give me any problems.

first 4 CAGs to like and quote this post will get 10 Powerade caps.

(zelda, klimb22, tumbenhaur, toomuchcoolness) you guys not eligible for this one since you guys won yesterday's giveaway.

kay so not exactly MCR news but MCR related just the same. 

good news,i finally have enough points in the baja blast promo for the gift card bundle and other stuff so YAYYYYYYY :3 more free @#$% XD 

in conjunction with this,i'm weening back into MCR as my main focus. now seeing as how the fuze promo so far has been pretty kickass. i'm running a special "trade offer" for anyone interested. 

send me a fuze 12 pack code,get a regular coke 12 pack code plus two bonus powerrade cap codes and a random "color cap" code

"but john,fuze is double points every friday for a 12 pack and that is only like 19 points,i want my ONE FREE POINT" 

well yeah true but lets be honest here. 

MCR RARELY runs a fuze double point promo,would you rather have a regular coke pack code that often gets dabble points,or a 12 pack that rarely does lol

plus i like having spotify for 50 points instead of 450 so,i wanna stock up as much as i can XD 

OH ALSO I ECHED ALL OVER MY COMPUTER AND A  NEW SWEEPS AND INSTA WIN SHOWED UP ON MY SCREEN AND I THINK SOMEONE FROM COKE BROKE INTO MY HURSE 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/kroger-cocacola-soccer-prize-instant-win/51562?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=krogers_5_51562_7_21_c (win free soda from kroger,a soccer ball or a Drawstring bag)

http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes/summer-at-the-movies-with-ihg-and-cocacola/51280?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=AMC_4_51280_7_19_c (grand prize is 25,000 IHG points,100 AMC MOVIE TICKETS,100 FREE SADAS AT AMC and 100 FREE PUPCURN) 

^that's enough to kill a person,or kill them with salt and sugar,or turn into adam richman before the weight loss. (lol i'm timely) 

BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS BECAUSE HOLY S@#$ WAFFLES,FREE LEMONADE FOR 200 POINTS 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-59oz-simply-lemonade-any-variety/51476?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=simply_1_51476_7_12_c

BRING YOUR FIRSTBORN TO MCR BECAUSE FREE LEMONADE!!!!!!!!

anyhow. 

i love you all 

even you tesata70 sannnnnnnnnnn 

am i kawaii yet??? 

no.....

oh......

okay......

chem out c: 

P.S I Fight Dragons – The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth 

Last edited by a moderator:
kay so not exactly MCR news but MCR related just the same.

good news,i finally have enough points in the baja blast promo for the gift card bundle and other stuff so YAYYYYYYY :3 more free @#$% XD

in conjunction with this,i'm weening back into MCR as my main focus. now seeing as how the fuze promo so far has been pretty kickass. i'm running a special "trade offer" for anyone interested.

send me a fuze 12 pack code,get a regular coke 12 pack code plus two bonus powerrade cap codes and a random "color cap" code

"but john,fuze is double points every friday for a 12 pack and that is only like 19 points,i want my ONE FREE POINT"

well yeah true but lets be honest here.

MCR RARELY runs a fuze double point promo,would you rather have a regular coke pack code that often gets dabble points,or a 12 pack that rarely does lol

plus i like having spotify for 50 points instead of 450 so,i wanna stock up as much as i can XD

OH ALSO I ECHED ALL OVER MY COMPUTER AND A NEW SWEEPS AND INSTA WIN SHOWED UP ON MY SCREEN AND I THINK SOMEONE FROM COKE BROKE INTO MY HURSE

http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/kroger-cocacola-soccer-prize-instant-win/51562?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=krogers_5_51562_7_21_c (win free soda from kroger,a soccer ball or a Drawstring bag)

http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweepstakes/summer-at-the-movies-with-ihg-and-cocacola/51280?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=AMC_4_51280_7_19_c (grand prize is 25,000 IHG points,100 AMC MOVIE TICKETS,100 FREE SADAS AT AMC and 100 FREE PUPCURN)

^that's enough to kill a person,or kill them with salt and sugar,or turn into adam richman before the weight loss. (lol i'm timely)

BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS BECAUSE HOLY S@#$ WAFFLES,FREE LEMONADE FOR 200 POINTS

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/free-59oz-simply-lemonade-any-variety/51476?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=simply_1_51476_7_12_c

BRING YOUR FIRSTBORN TO MCR BECAUSE FREE LEMONADE!!!!!!!!

anyhow.

i love you all

even you tesata70 sannnnnnnnnnn

am i kawaii yet???

no.....

oh......

okay......

chem out c:

P.S I Fight Dragons – The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth <----- dats a good song,you should check it out,they are a cool band.

:3
HOORAY FOR LEMONADE! I love that stuff.

Also, glad to hear that someone else has heard of I Fight Dragons.

finally! a world cup bonus points promo (it's not a good one)

enter (3) 12-pack codes here and earn 10 bonus points.

All 12-pack codes must be entered during same login session to receive bonus points. Limit one set of bonus points per login session. Limit three sets of bonus points during lifetime of promotion. Offer ends 7/19/14. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter Instant Win. Legal residents of AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, D.C, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, NM, NV, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV and WY, 13 years or older who are MCR members. Begins 6/13/14 and ends 7/19/14.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back