My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

finally! a world cup bonus points promo (it's not a good one)

enter (3) 12-pack codes here and earn 10 bonus points.
I rarely come into possession of 12 pack codes but yesterday I happened to see one on the side of the road and then out of the blue one of my friends posted on my Facebook page two 12 pack codes for all to see. I quickly used those two not thnking I could have used them for this promo. Stupid of me. I still have the regular Sprite 12 pack I found. Not sure if I should use it or save it in hopes that they may offer a double points promo in the future. Have they offered to double regular Sprite 12 packs in the past? I don't know because I have only been collecting since this past December.

they haven't had double points on regular Sprite (flaps or caps) in quite some time, there is a double point promo coming up but that's only for Sprite Zero 12-packs.
Thanks.....now I need to decide if that means they might have one soon or if it means they probably won't. I guess I'll hang onto it until I need it to reach the 100 point limit. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone. chem here. 

some decent,not bad,and MAJOR UPDATES today in the world of your friendly neighborhood brown sticky liquid company 

1. thanks to Lazy,we have a slightly new double point promo. enter 3 twelve packs from any soda bought from kroger or frys,score 10 bonus points AND unlock some minor secret rewards. (when i entered 3 codes,it give me the option of a free 20oz coke from kroger,so keep an eye out) 

2. remember the MCRbeta site??? well starting next week (they said saturday but they also said the 24th so,eh) THE BETA SITE WILL HAVE CODE ENTRY"S!!!!! in an effort to "get people to try out the beta site" they are gonna test out code entrys and "help you earn new rewards faster" 

3. http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/goodhousekeepingflashdeal/51548?WT.ac=hearst_3_3216+hearst+flash_1_2_h FLASH DEAL. GoodHousekeeping Magazine- 1-Year Subscription (12 Issues)

only 20 points,Limit one redemption per member. 

also i'm sad to say,i no longer have any 12pk codes up for trade anymore,they all got traded. sorry gang. i still have plenty of powerrade caps though

anyhow. 

that's it for now

chem out

p.s blame MCR for the weird changes in my fonts,every time i go to copy paste something,it copys the font too. 

it least you CAN READ THE WORDS IN WHICH IM TYPING THOUGH LOL

How do you know what promos are coming? Or have I stepped into don't ask, don't tell territory?
on the MCR front page hover over the "Offers & Promotions" tab, under the "Get Extra Points" click on "see all", this should bring up all the bonus point promotions that are currently running. Also, check out the MCR twitter and facebook pages, they sometimes announce bonus points promos on there ahead of time.

I'm still learning since this is the first year for me participating in MCR. What kind of deals to they usually do around Christmas time?  Also what brand of caps do you recomend holding onto for possible doubling or other promos?

I'm still learning since this is the first year for me participating in MCR. What kind of deals to they usually do around Christmas time? Also what brand of caps do you recomend holding onto for possible doubling or other promos?
2013 Deals

• 12/1 - $25 Target GC (600 points)
  • 12/2 - $5 McDonald's GC (115 points)
  • 12/4 - $25 TJ Maxx/Marshalls/HomeGoods GC (600 points)
  • 12/5 - $25 Best Buy GC (600 points)
  • 12/6 - $10 Domino's GC (230 points)
  • 12/7 - Two AMC Movie Tickets and Two Drinks (470 points)
  • 12/8 - $25 Home Depot GC (600 points)
  • 12/9 - $50 Bass Pro Shops GC (1200 points)
  • 12/10 - $50 Southwest GC (1200 points)
  • 12/11 - $20 Shutterfly digital code (200 points)
  • 12/12 - Coupon for a FREE Coke Product 12-pack (30 points, LIMIT 2)

2012 Deals

• 12/1 - $25 Walmart GC (600 points)
  • 12/2 - $5 McDonald’s GC (90 points)
  • 12/3 - $10 Dominos Pizza GC (180 points)
  • 12/4 - $25 Nike eGift Card (500 points)
  • 12/5 - $25 TJ-Maxx/Marshall's/HomeGoods GC (600 points)
  • 12/6 - $25 Best Buy GC (600 points)
  • 12/7 - Two AMC Movie Tickets and Two Drinks (470 points)
  • 12/8 - $25 Home Depot GC (600 points)
  • 12/9 - $50 Southwest Airlines GC (1200 points)
  • 12/10 - $50 Bass Pro Shops GC (1200 points)
  • 12/11 - $20 Shutterfly digital code (200 points)
  • 12/12 - Coupon for a FREE Coke Product 12-pack (30 points)

Caps and Flaps promotions vary from month to month. Not sure there is a certain one to try and save up on.

Finally got one of these things. thanks
Yeah....when I saw it two had posted and I panicked and didn't follow the rules....then when I did it right I was beat out. Oh well....it was my first time. :) I think it's cool of Lazy Triangle to offer though!

Wonder if my wife would take it the wrong way if I ordered this for her?
I didn't wonder....I asked her (mine I mean :)). She said thanks but no. It's a good deal but why get it if nobody wants it? Why can't they offer good magazines....like Star Wars Insider?

Edit: gone already

anyone need a spotify 30 day code? i bought one with the fuze special promo and really only bought it cause i figured someone would need one lol just send me a pm and we can work out a trade

I just got this message today.

"Uh oh... We don't recognize your email address or password. Forgot your password?"

Was my account hacked or banned for some crazy reason? I saw on there facebook page a bunch of posts about stuff like this and some were saying it was mass banning for using the Chip points.

Whats funny is they sent me an email like my account was still fine in the morning.

Anyone else get this message.

I guess I have to call but I guess they aren't available until Monday morning.Now I have to wait all weekend to find if I can get all my points back.

"Uh oh... We don't recognize your email address or password. Forgot your password?"

Was my account hacked or banned for some crazy reason? I saw on there facebook page a bunch of posts about stuff like this and some were saying it was mass banning for using the Chip points.

Whats funny is they sent me an email like my account was still fine in the morning.

Anyone else get this message.

I guess I have to call but I guess they aren't available until Monday morning.Now I have to wait all weekend to find if I can get all my points back.
Did you try resetting your password? Even if you are sure you haven't forgotten it maybe you should give it a whirl anyway if it gives you the option.

Damn that sucks.. Kinda doubt its from the "chip" points because I used that on both of my accounts and both are fine as of 5 minutes ago

Now that could still be it but yeah I'd just contact them Monday or even try to reset your password and see if that helps

PS: i still have that shutterfly code everyone lol if no one quotes by tonight I guess I'll just drop it in another thread

What is this chip promo?
Well it doesn't exist anymore but you could ask their automated help robot for 3 free codes per account by telling it you couldn't read a code.

And nvm on the Facebook thing. I see the posts. I don't see a post directly from coke saying they wee banning accounts because of it but I'm not surprised.

Well, count me as the odd one out, as they got me too. Damn it...oh well could have redeemed a "reward" before this happened, anyways, it was a long good run. :-({|=

Though anyways, I'll still give out cap codes to give away, since this just happened, and don't wanna have to start over again.

I just ended up making a new account. Why quit all together? I mean I see the reason to be angry but if you still get a lot of codes might as well use them.

Well, I'm not upset, but I am really dissed that my current 1K+(something) points that I had before this happened is gone, but in the end, I least redeemed a couple of things that I got anyways, so I dunno, besides, starting over would be a pain again, and all that hard work went down the drain. >_>

Shit y'all have me checking my account every few hours.... I'm almost at 2k on one and 800 on another. If I loose all that I'm gonna be more than pissed lol.

I just found this out on Friday night and I can't call til Monday so has anyone who had their account banned for this called and what happened.

You mean they are going to ban my account, take all my points that I saved all year and not give me back my account or points because I had chip give me 3 replacement codes.THIS IS INSANE.

They should of just taken the chip thing away and left peoples accounts intact. I'm sure they could of also just deducted the amount of points people got from the chip promo from their accounts. That'd probably take too long for them to do though. :p

check your emails 

free bottle drink of Fuze tea for 3 points soon. 

also regarding people getting the banhammer from MCR,i'll try and look into it a bit see why they are banning people due to the chip glitch. 

I have 15 codes worth about 100pts that I'm going to drop. Thinking of a clever way
Cleverly give them to me

Evil-scheme-150x150.jpg

bread's done
Back