My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Well, I got 3 codes left, but seriously guys, why don't you guys remember that I can't give codes away if you don't send me PM's (liking posts isn't enough you know). Its not that hard to do. >.>

Members that qualify for Silver level products can redeem 345 points for a $5 gift card to Walmart. It says one redemption per 28 days, but I don't know how strict they are going to be...don't want to try as I have enough for $20 gift card to Gamestop - if it ever comes back in stock. Grrrrrr.
This has been available since the beginning of the new coke program.

I like how the $10 Amazon has been available for 2837y298weuhafisuhdf years but as soon as I want to cash out on this site...It goes away and leaves us with a stupid Wal-Mart card. -_-

I think I finally see people's gripe with this site.

one of my 12 packs have the first character from each line missing all yours if you can figure it out

?KOBM4O - 1st line

?P6W6NX - 2nd line
Goodluck to who ever figures this out. MCR only gives you so many chances to type incorrect codes in before they won't let you put in anyone more codes for the day.

I like how the $10 Amazon has been available for 2837y298weuhafisuhdf years but as soon as I want to cash out on this site...It goes away and leaves us with a stupid Wal-Mart card. -_-

I think I finally see people's gripe with this site.
The $10 amazon and $5 walmart have both been available since the beginning of the new program. Hopefully the amazon will come back though if it is indeed gone. It would just be 690 points or whatever it was instead of 200.

The $10 amazon and $5 walmart have both been available since the beginning of the new program. Hopefully the amazon will come back though if it is indeed gone. It would just be 690 points or whatever it was instead of 200.
That I know, hence my annoyance lol. I've ignored it all year, and then I'm finally ready to be done and it ups and walks down the road. Just find it funny.

Can anyone get the text Captcha code to be accepted? I am using Chrome on a Macbook, and the site never takes the code I enter. However, the written numbers and audio numbers are fine.

Can anyone get the text Captcha code to be accepted? I am using Chrome on a Macbook, and the site never takes the code I enter. However, the written numbers and audio numbers are fine.
I just reload the capcha until I get one with just numbers, I had the same problem with the letters and I use Firefox on PC. I've seen on other forums that almost everyone is having the same issue... Just seems like the new capchas are not very good unless its the simple numbers and not street signs lol

I Dont know if anyone else has said this or noticed it but if you happen to win one of the bonefish grill GCs you can use it at any bloomin'brands restaurant 

Free code because I live in Canadaland and it doesn't work here. Kept it from summer vacay in Florida just to give away here.

V0K7R9P

RVV5T4H

Please say thanks so people know it's been used, Happy holiday-that-you-celebrate everyone!

Free code because I live in Canadaland and it doesn't work here. Kept it from summer vacay in Florida just to give away here.

V0K7R9P

RVV5T4H

Please say thanks so people know it's been used, Happy holiday-that-you-celebrate everyone!
I grabbed it. Thanks and hope you enjoyed it here in the states.

Looks like code killed some of the older codes from what I can tell on SD. 14 digit flaps may be dead. Caps seem to be ok. I would keep them until it is figured out though. I write the date on my codes, so you may want to use the older ones if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Boxes of Joy Instant Win, administered by HelloWorld for The Coca-Cola Company.

You have won a $5 Reward Digital code.

WRFXPCWEMRMW

Please use the digital code found in this email and:

1. Please visit www.rewarddigital.net.

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Boxes of Joy Instant Win, administered by HelloWorld for The Coca-Cola Company.

You have won a $5 Reward Digital code.

WRFXPCWEMRMW

Please use the digital code found in this email and:

1. Please visit www.rewarddigital.net.
Snagged this, thanks.

If anyone has an extra 30 points they are not going to use and would like to redeem it for 100 Fifa Points for the Xbox 1 and send it my way I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

:)

I had some codes that gave me this message:

Sorry, the promotion is over. Your code is no longer active.
And this was Coke Rewards' response:

It appears the codes you are attempting to redeem were produced prior to 2014, and per the program rules, “Product codes that were produced prior to 2014 are not valid for use in the Program."
I knew 12 digit codes no longer worked, but I didn't know that codes have an expiration dates. :(

Heads up y'all! We have 4 playoff games in the NFL this weekend so I'm bringing back my Coke caps giveaway. I'm likely going to do it every weekend from here through the Super Bowl.

To play, all you have to do is answer each of these questions via PM to avoid thread clutter:

1) Out of all 4 games this weekend, which team scores the most points, and how many do they score?

2) Out of all 4 games this weekend, which quarterback throws the most yards, and how many does he throw?

3) Out of all 4 games this weekend, which running back runs for the most yards, and how many does he run for?

4) Out of all 4 games this weekend, which wide receiver catches the most passes, and how many does he catch? (Receptions. Not yards)

5) Out of all 4 games, which team scores the fewest amount of points, and how many do they score?

These are two-part questions so that I have an easy tie breaker.

All answers should be PM'd to me (to emphasize on avoiding thread clutter, no answers in this thread will count) prior to 3:20pm CT SAT afternoon.  I will keep record of all entries as I read them in the message so that no last minute editing takes place.  There will be 10 caps donated for EACH question to the person who guesses the closest answer.  Yes, you can win more than one question's reward. You can take all 50 codes if you're the winner of all 5 questions.  To be eligible, you must have been on CAG for at least 6 months. Good luck! :D/

Don't like football? Doesn't hurt to at least take a guess! Use Google or something...

I'm probably going to post the list at the deadline tomorrow once everybody's picks are in. That way we all have an idea of who's winning at any given time, rather than just waiting for me to post results after the games, the way I have in the past couple contests.

I don't know how to spoiler tag a post but I don't think it's necessary. There's currently 15 entries.

Just under 24 hours remaining. Get those picks in!

bread's done
Back