My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

For anybody who has gotten the tickets, what do they look like? Are they like some sort of promo? General admission, etc.?
You get a code and then enter that code using the link that was sent with the code. Once you choose a park, just put a name on the ticket and print it out (has barcode, name, T&C, etc on the ticket) Tickets are good until Sept

Edit:

Looks like someone else in my family wants to go. If you're not planning to use the ticket promo, I'm offering amazon/paypal for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm back again, same as before, but only 3 flaps to give away this time, along with 3 caps included. (1 flap+cap code per person)

Ready...GO! X3

You get a code and then enter that code using the link that was sent with the code. Once you choose a park, just put a name on the ticket and print it out (has barcode, name, T&C, etc on the ticket) Tickets are good until Sept

Edit:

Looks like someone else in my family wants to go. If you're not planning to use the ticket promo, I'm offering amazon/paypal for it
Assume they are gone. If not I will take 1

I can redeem a ticket for someone here for a few bucks in either PayPal or Amazon credit. PM me if interested!

EDIT: Gone!

NBA playoffs giveaway: 10 caps will be awarded to each winner of these two questions for tomorrow's games.

1) Who wins game 5 between the Toronto Raptors and the Indiana Pacers? What is the final score?

2) Who wins game 5 between the Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics? What is the final score?

All answers should be PM'd (Not quoted) to me by tomorrow at 5PM Central Time Zone. I'll post the list right around tip-off.

NBA playoffs giveaway: 10 caps will be awarded to each winner of these two questions for tomorrow's games.

1) Who wins game 5 between the Toronto Raptors and the Indiana Pacers? What is the final score?

2) Who wins game 5 between the Atlanta Hawks and Boston Celtics? What is the final score?

All answers should be PM'd (Not quoted) to me by tomorrow at 5PM Central Time Zone. I'll post the list right around tip-off.
Sorry I didn't get the list up this time, but the winners of this contest are:

1) Mjkjets predicted 102-93, actual score was 102-99

2) sm04as predicted 119-101, actual score was 110-83. I went off the biggest margin of victory on this blowout.

Codes PM'd

Thank you, kdiddy1989 for the codes. Finally got lucky with a tie-breaker. Looks like my Celtics are done. Hopefully they will get lucky 

with the draft lottery (  thank you Nets). 

Is todays Coke rewards daily deal up yet?

they are discounted, iTunes is usually 335 now 280, nike $10 would be 690 now 560, not as good as Christmas, but, better than nothing. just sadly underwhelming for the hype. this program continues to lose it's luster of what it once was slowly year after year.

I'm planning on going to CA: Civil War anyway, might as well go for free. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm worried about the T&C for the AMC Green tickets excluding big movies like CA:

AMC Green Tickets:

Present at box office. Not valid for online redemption. Valid at any AMC Theatres® locations in the United States only. Unauthorized reproductions not allowed. AMC GREEN tickets are exchange items that are NOT eligible toward earning AMC Stubs® reward.

Select movies may be excluded from AMC GREEN ticket use. These movies would be excluded to comply with movie distributor limitations on exchange ticket admissions, on specific films, or on films during specific release windows or showtimes. Subject to surcharge for 3D, premium large screen format (e.g., IMAX®, AMC Prime®), alternative content, dine-in-theatres, film festivals, special theatrical presentations and premium services; location surcharges may also apply. AMC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, including changes and additions to surcharge fees, restrictions or exclusions.

The green tickets didnt work on star wars when i redeemed at xmas? or whatever. it specifically said not on star was in the t&c. Not sure if they will do the same for marvel movies.

Would anyone want to trade some coke rewards points for a standard definition digital copy of Gotham season 1? Trying to get some points in some of my accounts in case thereshe any deals I want to get in on. Don't know what a good price to ask for would be though. :p 100 points?

Just shoot me a PM if interested.

The green tickets didnt work on star wars when i redeemed at xmas? or whatever. it specifically said not on star was in the t&c. Not sure if they will do the same for marvel movies.
Well that is disappointing. The tickets were my main go to.

Well that is disappointing. The tickets were my main go to.
I just confirmed with my local AMC, Green tickets cannot be used on Disney distributed movies.

Coke is not impressing me with their celebration.  It's almost like they engineered this whole thing to try to get points off the market via that 10,000 point sweepstakes.  A lot more points are likely to be spent on that than they are going to be giving out.  And as for the rest of the rewards, they might as well have said the 47th caller that can accurately describe the underwear that I am wearing now will win an actual bottle of lip gloss (2 20 oz codes for the first IM that names the TV show that came from).

the 47th caller that can accurately describe the underwear that I am wearing now will win an actual bottle of lip gloss (2 20 oz codes for the first IM that names the TV show that came from).
Is it bad/wrong that, not only do I not know the answer, but I also *don't want* to know the answer? ;)

No.  But someone was willing to admit they are that old and/or have that kind of taste in television.  Congrats (or something) to chnandler_bong!

I just confirmed with my local AMC, Green tickets cannot be used on Disney distributed movies.
I can second this. One of the managers at my AMC explained the whole thing to me a couple of months ago. Disney refuses to accept any kind of non-first party vouchers for any of their movies (Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, etc.).

Wow the Coke celebration really stunk.I should have known better by recent history but I got a little excited and spent the last 3 weeks entering points. I figured they haven't had any good promo since Christmas and there have been no double points since then so I thought maybe this was why.I was wrong.

Is this the longest there has ever been without a double flap or cap week???

30 cap NBA playoffs giveaway: 10 caps will be awarded to each winner of these three questions for Friday night's games. Predict the winner of the following games and be the closest to the actual final score:

1) Who wins game 6 between the Toronto Raptors and the Indiana Pacers? What is the final score?

2) Who wins game 6 between the Charlotte Hornets and Miami Heat? What is the final score?

3) Who wins game 6 between the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers? What is the final score?

All answers should be PM'd (Not quoted) to me by Friday at 6:30 Central Time Zone. I'll post the list right around tip-off of the first game. For real this time.

bread's done
Back