My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Do these prizes ever come back in stock? Because I missed out on the blockbuster gift cards and hopefully something else comes back that is comparable to this offer.

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']just wondering does anybody have an idea how the 24 hour thing works? How long after entering 10 codes can you enter more, is it actually 24 hrs. or does it reset at midnight or something? NM the blockbuster card is out of stock now... that really blows[/QUOTE]

Everyday at 12pm EST is considered a new day. So you could add points at 10:30am EST and then it resets at 12pm.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Do these prizes ever come back in stock? Because I missed out on the blockbuster gift cards and hopefully something else comes back that is comparable to this offer.[/QUOTE]

Well, they had $75 and $100 Blockbuster gift cards about a year ago. This is the first time (that I know of) that they have come back. Hopefully it won't be quite so long next time ;). These are really a much better deal than any of the other gift card offers. Most of the others want 1250 points for $50 (as opposesd to 750 for $75). I mean, the Blockbuster one comes out to $1 per 12-pack. And since those things generally only cost me $3 (when I get them on sale) that's a great return.

On the one hand I'm pissed I was 30 points short for my 3rd $75 card. On the other hand I'm glad I checked this thread Sunday night because I almost missed them entirely what with the Coke Rewards site choosing not to load the "Entertainment" section of rewards for me for the last several days (I just get a blank page for that - all the others work).

[quote name='io']Well, they had $75 and $100 Blockbuster gift cards about a year ago. This is the first time (that I know of) that they have come back. Hopefully it won't be quite so long next time ;). These are really a much better deal than any of the other gift card offers. Most of the others want 1250 points for $50 (as opposesd to 750 for $75). I mean, the Blockbuster one comes out to $1 per 12-pack. And since those things generally only cost me $3 (when I get them on sale) that's a great return.

On the one hand I'm pissed I was 30 points short for my 3rd $75 card. On the other hand I'm glad I checked this thread Sunday night because I almost missed them entirely what with the Coke Rewards site choosing not to load the "Entertainment" section of rewards for me for the last several days (I just get a blank page for that - all the others work).[/quote]

Thank you for your help. Looks like I am s.o.l. right now on the gift cards. oh well I should have been faster. I will have to keep my ear to the ground now. hopefully something else will come around soon enough so I can get at least a free game or something.

Damn it looks like I cashed in mine a couple days early and missed out on the blockbuster giftcard. I used mine on 3 mysimon gift cards for 25 each then used them on amazon.com gift certificates.

[quote name='Foladar']Just a question, but the MCR is sticking around for 2008 right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got an email about a week ago saying that they are extending the program into 2008 due to the success.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Anybody think they'll do double points days again like last year at this time?[/QUOTE]

Que?

I must have missed that entirely. I've never even heard of it, and I've been putting codes in since last Fall.

The only thing I know of he could be referring to is when they gave double points for all Minute Maid products a few months ago.

Are the giftcards printables or do they send you one in the mail? I think I remember seeing it was for 5x$15 gcs, just wondering if you can use them all in one transaction or not. I know I redeemed points last year for the free rental, popcorn, and sodas (printable coupon from the mcr site) but the Blockbuster by me didn't accept them since they are franchised. :(

[quote name='hopeunknown'] just wondering if you can use them all in one transaction or not. [/quote]
You should definitely be able to use them all at once.

but the Blockbuster by me didn't accept them since they are franchised. :(

Gift cards should work at all blockbuster locations, both franchise and coporate locations.

[quote name='4tygames']

Gift cards should work at all blockbuster locations, both franchise and coporate locations.[/QUOTE]

I think he meant the coupons for rentals and such weren't accepted. It does say "participating" locations and probably the only ones not participating are likely to be franchise locations.

[quote name='io']Que?

I must have missed that entirely. I've never even heard of it, and I've been putting codes in since last Fall.[/QUOTE]
Actually, there were a few random double-points days back in the day, but I haven't heard of one in quite a long time. Those were great rewards for hoarding a bunch of codes for a while. Just glad they've still got Blockbuster game-rental coupons.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Anybody think they'll do double points days again like last year at this time?[/quote]

The only double points days I remember applied to a handful of the lesser known Coke products. It was like double points from Minute Maid products for about a week or so. I think I entered one maybe two of those caps back then.

I think it's been over a year since they've done that.

I missed the blockbuster cards which makes me sad. I had enough for 3 of them and have been waiting. Finals kept me distracted!

[quote name='jkircos']Yeah I got an email about a week ago saying that they are extending the program into 2008 due to the success.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I thought I'd gotten that email and read it, but wanted to make sure.

[quote name='Chitown021']Got my first set of BB giftcards today. Damn that was fast![/QUOTE]

Did you just get 1 out of 2 or 3 that you ordered? I just got 1 set today (the 14th) but I ordered 2 sets one right after the other so I'm a bit worried about what happened to the second set.

[quote name='io']Did you just get 1 out of 2 or 3 that you ordered? I just got 1 set today (the 14th) but I ordered 2 sets one right after the other so I'm a bit worried about what happened to the second set.[/quote]

Of my four sets total (ordered them all one right after the other) I have received three so far. I got the first one a few days ago, got the next two the very next day, and I am still waiting on the 4th one.

EDIT: I just checked my mycokerewards account, all four of my orders still show the status as "processing".

OK, thanks. It looks like they don't ship them all on the same day, so I should expect my second one in the next few days.

Do people trade like xbox points for coke points or anything? We go through tons of cherry coke 12 packs and just throw the point codes away because Im too lazy to enter them. If anyone wants to trade Ill trade em for xbox live codes (points or gold codes).

If anyone is interested in an account that has 275 (approx.) points on it, let me know. I also have about 30 caps lying around.

I don't really want much, other than to get rid of this thing.

Just PM me an offer, and we can work something out.

io, I got my last set of BB gift cards today (order #4 of 4). Have you gotten your second set yet?

EDIT: Also my account STILL shows "processing" on all of my orders!

[quote name='Chitown021']io, I got my last set of BB gift cards today (order #4 of 4). Have you gotten your second set yet?

EDIT: Also my account STILL shows "processing" on all of my orders![/QUOTE]

Indeed, I have NOT gotten my second set yet... But then you got your first one a few days before I did, so maybe they are still on their way. It has been several days, it seems, since I got my first set though.

[quote name='mrmail2000']100.00 simon Gift cards are on the site NOW!!! 4;13 pm EST
HURRY!![/QUOTE]

First off, I don't even know what that is ;).

Second, it costs an outrageous 2500 points. Meh... I'd rather wait for more Blockbuster stuff. Having said that, I still haven't gotten my second set of BB gift cards. Anyone else not get theirs yet?

[quote name='jkircos']I got all of my BB cards a total of 5 sets. And I picked up a DS Lite with them already![/quote]
I got all four of the sets of cards I ordered... Today I get four e-mails telling me that my prizes have shipped! Way to stay on top of things Coke!

mysimon card basically allows you to buy anything online, according to description. 2500 is standard point amount for that amount of money (blockbuster cards were anomally) and this is better than most gcs because it is not as restrictive. However if the blockbuster card come back at a discounted point total again it is def. a better deal... but will they ever come back?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do the points expire at the end of the year if we don't spend them?[/quote]
Nope! They only expire after three months of being inactive on the site.

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']mysimon card basically allows you to buy anything online, according to description. 2500 is standard point amount for that amount of money (blockbuster cards were anomally) and this is better than most gcs because it is not as restrictive. However if the blockbuster card come back at a discounted point total again it is def. a better deal... but will they ever come back?[/QUOTE]

The gift card offers all used to be like the Blockbuster one. And WAY back they were giving away PS2's and PSP's for 500-1000 points. I didn't have enough at the time (and didn't even start collecting them for a while).

Anyway, 1250 for $50 is not worth it to me - I'd rather save up for the return of the BB cards. Failing that, I'd rather use the points on game and movie rentals.

Anyway, I did get my second sent of cards today - they very day they sent the emails saying they shipped! Of course I got the first set a week ago. I ordered them within minutes of each other. If only I hadn't been 40 points short of a third set...

Text REWARD to Coke (2653) and you get a code good for a free 20oz coke product. They send you the coupon in the mail and you get it in 2-4 weeks. Seems a bit much for one drink, but hey, free is free.

Does anyone know when the free game rental coupons are going to be back in stock? It's really annoying that when I have enough points... they are sold out. Yay.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Does anyone know when the free game rental coupons are going to be back in stock? It's really annoying that when I have enough points... they are sold out. Yay.[/quote]haha my mom bought 5 packs of coke and WHAM out of stock I WAS LIKE NOO!O!!!!!!

[quote name='L1LNasty']haha my mom bought 5 packs of coke and WHAM out of stock I WAS LIKE NOO!O!!!!!![/quote]

My mom just bought 12 12 packs of coke products... And yeah. It made me sad. I got to taste the best soda EVER though. Fresca Peach Citrus :).

[quote name='DarkRider23']Does anyone know when the free game rental coupons are going to be back in stock? It's really annoying that when I have enough points... they are sold out. Yay.[/QUOTE]

I didn't notice that. They were in stock for quite a while and in the past when they disappeared they usually came back after a brief time. I certainly hope so, because failing being able to get the Blockbuster gift cards, I'd use my points on rentals. I had 4 that expired Dec. 31st still left just a few weeks ago (from earlier in the year). I am on a game renting spree from Blockbuster now. I just got Lego Star Wars CT for the second time in 3 weeks ;).

Just read rules/announcements and since the rewards site will be up till dec. 31, 2008 we will probably see at least some decent prizes between now and then. Also rewards points do not expire unless you do not enter or redeem any codes for 90 days.

What BB gift cards are you all waiting for? How much are they each? Poitns wise and dollar wise.

Damn those free rental coupons... I need one! My friends are buying GeOW and I promised them I'll try it again (hated itt he first time, maybe with friend it'll be better). I refuse to spend $8!!!

bread's done
Back