My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='neocisco']That's the second worst name I've heard for a grocery store. The first is Piggly Wiggly.[/quote]Hey, I loved Piggly Wiggly as a kid. We had three (one big one and two smaller stores) in my podunk little town (8,000 people with another 15,000 in the sticks around it) I lived in for a while. One had a section with a DIRT FLOOR, I kid you not. All three closed a long time ago and I thought the chain went under until I saw one in a ghetto area here in Atlanta! Back on topic, these "prizes" are killing me, when will anything good come up???

The free stuff sucks. Im looking at the gaming section and there are no games at all. I guess im just gonna have to save up more until good stuff are put on.

[quote name='ritchardf']coke really has it figured out now, waffle makers and skillets, that is what the people want[/quote]

And Coke themed plates, but I don't think they make a "great gift."

Eh, even if they did bring some good gift-cards back, I bet it will be out of my point range....

[quote name='neocisco']A Sudoku game? Thanks a lot, Coke employee who picks the prizes.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Wait, there's actually a game there! Well, that's something, anyway ;).

And stop bumping this thread - every time I see it at the top of my subscribed threads I get all excited. Whoops, I guess I just did it again...

So I wish I had picked up more of the $4.50 24-packs at Safeway earlier this week. I went to Fred Meyer tonight and they had 24-packs on SALE for $8.89. The "regular" price is an astounding $14.45. Unbelievable!

[quote name='io']Wait, there's actually a game there! Well, that's something, anyway ;).

And stop bumping this thread - every time I see it at the top of my subscribed threads I get all excited. Whoops, I guess I just did it again...

So I wish I had picked up more of the $4.50 24-packs at Safeway earlier this week. I went to Fred Meyer tonight and they had 24-packs on SALE for $8.89. The "regular" price is an astounding $14.45. Unbelievable![/quote]

$14.45? Yikes. I thought Homeland was bad for having 12-packs for a regular price of $5.19. And, as I predicted, stupid homeland put 24-packs on sale for $5.99 this week. Why couldn't it have been $4.50? Also, why can I never find 24-packs of Cherry Coke or Mr. Pibb? Course, I can't hardly find Mr. Pibb in any form in Oklahoma.

[quote name='io']Wait, there's actually a game there! Well, that's something, anyway ;).

So I wish I had picked up more of the $4.50 24-packs at Safeway earlier this week. I went to Fred Meyer tonight and they had 24-packs on SALE for $8.89. The "regular" price is an astounding $14.45. Unbelievable![/quote]

LOL io I do the same thing. Every time I see a bump I keep hoping it's someone saying "BB CARDS ARE BACK!" or some other good prize is available

[quote name='Chitown021']LOL io I do the same thing. Every time I see a bump I keep hoping it's someone saying "BB CARDS ARE BACK!" or some other good prize is available[/quote]

I am thinking the same thing myself. Hopefully they will come back sooner or later.

[quote name='Chitown021']LOL io I do the same thing. Every time I see a bump I keep hoping it's someone saying "BB CARDS ARE BACK!" or some other good prize is available[/quote]

Bah that is what I was thinking. Or a new 2x code day. I am hoarding the 25 pts from my wifes work.

WTF even the crappy 360 games are all gone-

CVS
2 liter select flavors 4 for $5 w/card

Rite-Aid
2 liter Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite 4 for $4 w/coupon

Ingles
12 pk. Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite 3 for $10
2 liter Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite $1

Kroger
12 pk. assorted flavors 3 for $11
6 pk. of 20 oz. assorted flavors 4 for $9

Publix
12 pk. select flavors 3 for $11

Wal-Mart
24 pk. Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite $6

Vons/Safeway- B2G2 12 packs ($5.69 each, makes it $11.38+ tax and CRV for 4). I used two "one free 12 pack" coupons and got all four free.

[quote name='djkunai']Vons/Safeway- B2G2 12 packs ($5.69 each, makes it $11.38+ tax and CRV for 4). I used two "one free 12 pack" coupons and got all four free.[/quote]

Nice to see your powers aren't limited to BB ;)

I've got so many coke points just sitting in a show box next to my desk. I don't even know if I should waste my time putting them in anymore. Last time i check I had over 70 box tops that I'm just too lazy to put in and that was over a month ago.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I've got so many coke points just sitting in a show box next to my desk. I don't even know if I should waste my time putting them in anymore. Last time i check I had over 70 box tops that I'm just too lazy to put in and that was over a month ago.[/quote]

Mind sharing them if you aren't going to use them? :D

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I've got so many coke points just sitting in a show box next to my desk. I don't even know if I should waste my time putting them in anymore. Last time i check I had over 70 box tops that I'm just too lazy to put in and that was over a month ago.[/quote]

I second that. If you wanna share hook up the fellow community please. :D

Dish me some out while you're at it.

Be patient people. Prizes have been refreshed before, they just go fast because everyone grabs up the goodies.

Don't be afraid to share some of the love XD.

I'm currently sitting on 52 points with 41 waiting just in case we get a double point day. As you can see, I don't drink coke very often XD.

I would enter all the pts into your account so you're ready to go if the prizes get restocked. Also make sure you at least put a few pts in every so often or you could lose your account. I think you have to add at least one code every couple months or something like that...

[quote name='Chitown021']I would enter all the pts into your account so you're ready to go if the prizes get restocked. Also make sure you at least put a few pts in every so often or you could lose your account. I think you have to add at least one code every couple months or something like that...[/quote]

I add codes every month. I drink Powerade everyday so I add at least 3 points per day.

[quote name='Chitown021']I would enter all the pts into your account so you're ready to go if the prizes get restocked. Also make sure you at least put a few pts in every so often or you could lose your account. I think you have to add at least one code every couple months or something like that...[/quote]

You have to enter codes at least once every 90 days.

[quote name='scott2hotcott']You have to enter codes at least once every 90 days.[/QUOTE]
That is correct. When this expiration date was mentioned earlier in the thread, I decided to keep track of when my last code entry was and see if an e-mail warning came. Sure enough, one arrived just the other day with exactly a month left to go before my points collection went kaput. I entered in two codes I'd hoarded (to keep things fresh), but you should be careful about waiting too long, just in case your reminder e-mail goes to your spam folder instead. Here's the e-mail info if you want to add it to your white list:

My Coke Rewards

Also, spending some points also apparently works if you don't enter in a code every 90 days.

You also might want to keep 10 of your highest point items for if/when coke does another double point day.

While I do enter codes probably every other week, I have at least 10 20pt Dasani codes I'm keeping for such a day.

Plus I have at least 200 points if something worthwhile pops up while I wait....

hey i'd apprieciate it if you share'd em.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Sorry if I felt like typing them in then I'd just go to coke and do it myself. So I won't be giving them away because I don't feel like typing them.[/quote]

Don't know if anyone else was joking, but I sure as hell was. It's pretty obvious that if you were gona type them you would type them into MCR's website XD.

In case anyone else hates going to the MCR website because it's slow and sluggish, download the Yahoo! Widget. It works wonders :).

6-ten point codes now saved up for a double point day. I'm a bit sad that I missed the last double point day =(. I had a good amount of points saved, but never noticed it was the double point day.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Don't know if anyone else was joking, but I sure as hell was. It's pretty obvious that if you were gona type them you would type them into MCR's website XD.

In case anyone else hates going to the MCR website because it's slow and sluggish, download the Yahoo! Widget. It works wonders :).
[/QUOTE]

LOL thats what I would think too until I log in to find 6 PMs asking for codes. Anyways I might try the widget and try to input my codes over the next week if I have time. The coke site is much too slow for me.

I am new to the whol MCR program and was wondering why it wont let me enter codes. I entered 10 codes last night around 9:30 pm cst and today at 11:00am cst it says I already entered my max amount of codes for the day. What? is it in a 24 hr period? and also what are these double point days and how do you know when a day is double points?

From what I've heard it allows 10 codes per 24 hours but that is noon-to-noon, I thought Eastern time. But if you got them in at 11:30 am then who knows. Ah, wait, if you are in Green Bay that is Central, right - so it was just after noon Eastern. Then noon-to-noon is your explanation ;).

During the last double points day I was able to enter 20 codes. I did 10 late at night here and then 10 the next afternoon. So keep that in mind should a double point day ever return.

Also, I just got an email with a link for a survey about Coke Rewards "to help improve it in the future". It is from some third-party marketing company (Public Reach Inc. - not Coke itself) so I'm hesitant. But I'd sure like to tell them to GET MORE DAMN PRIZES!

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So how many points were the 360 games? I have like 150 Unused points and I might enter them.[/quote]

1,250/

[quote name='DarkRider23']Don't know if anyone else was joking, but I sure as hell was. It's pretty obvious that if you were gona type them you would type them into MCR's website XD.

6-ten point codes now saved up for a double point day. I'm a bit sad that I missed the last double point day =(. I had a good amount of points saved, but never noticed it was the double point day.[/quote]

I noticed it was a double point day, but could never get on the site to enter my points :(

Stop bringing out the damn double points day it pisses me off I missed it. Wondering whether this is even worth it any more. I've got some 100-200 points, which for me is a lot because my family doesn't drink soda.

Besides every time I look through their site there doesn't seem to be anything worth while anyway.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Free Bottle Cap Code: P96x B6wh Omx4

And Your Welcome![/quote]

Someone must have already used it and not posted. Thanks for the chance.

[quote name='xl_prankster_lx']Stop bringing out the damn double points day it pisses me off I missed it. Wondering whether this is even worth it any more. I've got some 100-200 points, which for me is a lot because my family doesn't drink soda.

Besides every time I look through their site there doesn't seem to be anything worth while anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you consider "worthwhile" or not but certainly for that much you aren't getting much in the way of merchandise. But the Blockbuster movie and game rentals are a great deal for how few points they require. I think I'll stop saving up my points for gift cards and spend some on the rentals before those disappear for good too (though they have always come back). I'm over 2000 points now BTW ;).

Most the blockbusters near me have closed within the past month or else I'd get the rentals. I think I am just going to say the hell with it and get the sandwich toaster thing and whatever other crap that I might use. I got the yahoo widget today, I wish I would've found out about it sooner. Makes it much easier to enter codes.

I just snagged a game rental (80) and am trying to get a movie rental (45) but I keep getting errors :roll:.

Anyway, there are actually quite a few decent prizes at the low end now - mostly of the magazine subscription variety. But there's a 28-week sub for Sports Illistrated for less than 300. I'm not interested but that seems like a pretty good deal. There are other ones too like Smart Money, W, Redbook, etc...

hey io, question about the game rentals .. are they emailed? and how quick do you generally receive them?

[quote name='Foladar']hey io, question about the game rentals .. are they emailed? and how quick do you generally receive them?[/quote]

IIRC, you can print them directly from the site after you "purchase" them.

[quote name='sp00ge']IIRC, you can print them directly from the site after you "purchase" them.[/QUOTE]

Really? I know they use to email them, but I haven't used the site to redeem anything in awhile (i have a stack of points to put in still that I can never seem to get around to) but the ps3 arrives Monday, and my two coupons I picked up won't get here til Wed so I figured I'd pick up one coupon off MCR if it was instant or I could get it by Monday.

[edit] yeah its an instant print (adobe) .. thanks! Already printed and ready to go.

[quote name='humidore']I noticed it was a double point day, but could never get on the site to enter my points :([/quote]Wait, when are double point days? how can you tell when it's a double point day and how do you know when they will be?

[quote name='CTHG']Wait, when are double point days? how can you tell when it's a double point day and how do you know when they will be?[/quote]

You get double the points of whatever code you enter that day. Caps are worth 6 points and not 3.

Double Point days are random. They'll definitely be announced in this thread.

[quote name='CTHG']Wait, when are double point days? how can you tell when it's a double point day and how do you know when they will be?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've only ever heard of the one (Jan 4th I think) and the only way I heard about it was on this thread. I never got any promo email from Coke Rewards or saw any indication on the site that it was happening. But for some reason others did get emails (and my email works fine as I get the rental redemptions and my monthly Coke Rewards balance statement emailed to me).

I think I jumped on the MCR bandwagon too late. I only joined because I want the gaming chair.(3900 pts) I have only been collecting for at the most 2 wks and have a meager 120pts. I collect my caps from my college recycle bins. Does anyone have any other Ideas for getting caps for a person who never buys soda.

[quote name='fly4rabbi']I think I jumped on the MCR bandwagon too late. I only joined because I want the gaming chair.(3900 pts) I have only been collecting for at the most 2 wks and have a meager 120pts. I collect my caps from my college recycle bins. Does anyone have any other Ideas for getting caps for a person who never buys soda.[/quote]

Sporting events or office buildings.

bread's done
Back