My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I was late to the party on the whole MCR thing. I decided to check the earlier pages of the thread, and hot damn the prizes were sweet. BB GCs, Full retail games, Wii & DS hardware, jeez, compared to now where it is the usual lot of sponsored crap & cheapo prizes.

Oh well, lets hope they re-stock some of the nicer prizes.

Guys be sure and turn off your pop-up blockers when you log-in to MCR. There is a site satisfaction survey that pops-up. There is a thorough question section on rewards and your desired rewards categories. PLEASE take the time to fill this out and rip-them for not restocking the BB GC and retail games.

[quote name='HighlightShow']There aren't codes on 12 oz. bottles.[/quote]

That's gay as hell man. At least give us 5 points for the 12 OZ 8-pack. Hell, they cost just as much as the 12-packs-_-.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']The PSP was 1250 and te PS2 was 800. The Wii was 6000 and the DS was 3650 I believe.[/quote]

Anyone want to bug MCR with emails until they post the video game systems back on there? I know I do...

[quote name='DarkRider23']That's gay as hell man. At least give us 5 points for the 12 OZ 8-pack. Hell, they cost just as much as the 12-packs-_-.[/QUOTE]

There also aren't points on the 16.9 oz bottles.

[quote name='CaptainCarnage']free codes, only 3 points each i think

P0HJAM6NNT90
9TLMBKLJJW7L
FRJ6V07XPP5K
60B76W5LNLFM[/quote]

All codes have been redeemed not by me, but thanks for posting

[quote name='fly4rabbi']All codes have been redeemed not by me, but thanks for posting[/quote]

You'd think whoever used them would at least post a thank you. Ungrateful tool.

[quote name='neocisco']You'd think whoever used them would at least post a thank you. Ungrateful tool.[/QUOTE]

Most likely taken by lurkers who don't post or aren't even registered...

Man, I really wish they'd do another double points day. My co-workers hooked me up with several 12 packs codes and one of those NASCAR 50 pointers from the 24 can packs!

[quote name='Chitown021']Man, I really wish they'd do another double points day. My co-workers hooked me up with several 12 packs codes and one of those NASCAR 50 pointers from the 24 can packs![/quote]

You're not alone. I have 5 12-pack codes I can use and 3 or 4 more 12-packs which haven't been opened yet.

I just wish the blockbuster gift cards come back. I am sitting on 2058 in my account right now. With two 25 pointers and a 10 pointer in case they have double point days coming up soon.

Hopefully they will offer $100 or $75 cards for 1000 and 750 points respectively. but who knows but that is the only reward that i really want from coke right anyway.

Maybe they're waiting to do a big prize update for the summer. I know that's usually when the cola companies usually do most of their big contests and promotions. I had about 3500 pts when the BB cards were available. I bought 4 sets, dropped down to 500 pts, and have now built back up to almost 1800 pts.

Here's a couple codes from 20oz bottles. First come first served, obviously, lol.

FFAN 7AMM JRKH
50NN HRJT 4949

If you use them, quote this and say you did. That way people don't waste their time trying to enter them.

[quote name='hobojunior']Here's a couple codes from 20oz bottles. First come first served, obviously, lol.

FFAN 7AMM JRKH
50NN HRJT 4949

If you use them, quote this and say you did. That way people don't waste their time trying to enter them.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes, I appreciate it.

[quote name='sp00ge']Both of them? Thanks for letting someone else have one of them....[/quote]

Lurkers. Par for the course.

[quote name='ogbaka']i wouldn't mind some free points too. pm me. thanks[/quote]

See?

[quote name='neocisco']Lurkers. Par for the course.

See?[/QUOTE]

I'm not a lurker, I've posted in this thread before. I've also given free codes on CAG for other promotions that I wasn't participating in like the Disney Rewards. I thanked the member who posted the codes, so relax.

just hit 1200 pts and I still can't get anything decent..when the hell are they gonna throw some games back on there? I hate this cause I feel like i'll never get anything good but I can't stop collecting caps like a homeless dude after aluminum cans.....

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I just got laid by the girl that lives down the hall...i feel generous

af9mpxvp5x7f

pjhm77v79v5l[/quote]

used: pjhm77v79v5l Thank you!

[quote name='Malik112099']a buddy of mine ordered dominoes online yesterday and forwarded me the confirmation email which had 3 10pt codes![/quote]

Just for ordering online? Nice.

Redeemed another 200 points today for a movie ticket. I already have 2 on my bulletin board at home. Saving them for "Ironman".

Our receptionist at work keeps beating me to the rip-off sections from all the 12-packs in the fridge. I saw her get 6 or 7 of them in a single blow last week.:bomb:

Would leaving her an anonymous, threatening note be wrong?

Yes, it would be. Should I have had to think about that so long?

[quote name='shieryda']Our receptionist at work keeps beating me to the rip-off sections from all the 12-packs in the fridge. I saw her get 6 or 7 of them in a single blow last week.:bomb:[/quote]

Talk to whoever stocks the cokes.

[quote name='darkslime']If anyone has codes please pm me.

I really need some.[/quote]

What do you have to trade for them?

bread's done
Back