My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='zackeroniboy']oh that sucks.
So what's up with this Target coke deal?[/quote]
Tried my three local Targets today. The GC exploit is over in GA and I missed it. There was a promo where if you bought a certain unnammed sports game and 4 fridge packs you got a $10 GC. However, the GC were being given out even without the game purchase.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Tried my three local Targets today. The GC exploit is over in GA and I missed it. There was a promo where if you bought a certain unnammed sports game and 4 fridge packs you got a $10 GC. However, the GC were being given out even without the game purchase.[/QUOTE]

Over in that the gift card offer didn't even pop up, or over in that they voided the cards out like they did to me last night? Because if it is still the latter, then someone might still have a chance with a clueless cashier.

[quote name='io']Over in that the gift card offer didn't even pop up, or over in that they voided the cards out like they did to me last night? Because if it is still the latter, then someone might still have a chance with a clueless cashier.[/quote]

Over in that the offer no longer pops up. I stopped by Target to check on Madden CE and bought some more Coke. Sold out of Madden and the $10 GC never popped up. 0-2 on the night... :cry::cry:

[quote name='io']Over in that the gift card offer didn't even pop up, or over in that they voided the cards out like they did to me last night? Because if it is still the latter, then someone might still have a chance with a clueless cashier.[/quote]

It didn't pop up. I watched the cashiers screen each time to see if it was voided. It could have been done via a RM if Target is structured that way but I bet the retail computer system is maintained nationally for RTI.

BTW, I got credited 33 points from that Safeway thing mentioned in here earlier. I have no use for them since I don't collect Coke points, but I'll figure something out...

The weekend is here, time for more . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero:
Now used

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
Bumps to my TL are appreciated but not required.
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

If I can get three in a row, I'll do a 10 pointer!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']The weekend is here, time for more . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero:
7nhn
v5v7
99xn

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

If I can get three in a row, I'll do a 10 pointer![/QUOTE]

thanks, used

time for ANOTHER . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke Zero:
NOW USED

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']time for ANOTHER . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke Zero:
PHMJ
WNTP
5XNT

As always:

If I can get three in a row, I'll do a 10 pointer![/quote]

Whoo hoo, got this one! Thank you :D

Let's keep the party rockin' . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero:
9hlpn
v7ntr
9mb64

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Let's keep the party rockin' . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero:
9hlpn
v7ntr
9mb64

As always:

If I can get three in a row, I'll do a 10 pointer![/quote]
Already taken :cry:.

The count to three starts over, I am posting this one early . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke Zero:
aw7a
4jbm
4kwp

As always:

As always: If I can get three in a row, I'll do a 10 pointer!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The count to three starts over, I am posting this one early . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke Zero:
aw7a
4jbm
4kwp

As always:

As always: If I can get three in a row, I'll do a 10 pointer![/QUOTE]

Used by me! Thanks!

Let's see . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke Zero:
USED

As always:

How about another . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
BMTHKF ARNB49

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']How about another . . .
FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Minute Maid Apple Juice:
BMTHKF ARNB49

As always:

As always: If I can get three in a row, I'll do a 10 pointer![/quote]

Taken :)

As pomised, with three in a row . . .
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

COKE ZERO:
B779 50JW NJ50

As always:
:bouncy:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']As pomised, with three in a row . . .
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

COKE ZERO:
B779 50JW NJ50

As always:
:bouncy:[/quote]

Whoo hoo! I got this one, Thank you for the code :)

[quote name='neocisco']It looks like this thread has become h3llbring3r's Code Giveaway Bonanza Hoo-Haa.[/quote]

On that note how about another . . .
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

COKE ZERO:
REPORTED USED, THANKS

As always:
:booty:

For anyone that is still entering GameFly codes to their accounts from the promotion, be careful, I just got an e-mail from GameFly telling me that they will not allow any more codes to be entered into my account, but however, they will still honor all the ones I currently have in there (I have my account paid off until March 2009).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your inquiry. Below is a summary of your request and our response

If we have not resolved your issue to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. To do so, please reply directly to this message and your issue will be moved to the top of the response queue.

We are happy to be of service to you.

Subject: GameFly Customer Service - My Coke Rewards

Discussion Thread - Response (Julie) - 09/05/2008 03:00 PM

Dear Robert,

We have reviewed your account and noted that you have redeemed multiple My Coke Rewards towards your GameFly membership. This offer is for new members only and is limited to one My Coke Reward. We will honor the existing rewards that were applied to your account. However, any future rewards that you attempt to redeem will be removed from your account. For further information on this promotion, please see the Terms of Use:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/index....ID:6886/Skin:true/SkinType:pillar/SkinID:home

We appreciate your attention to this matter and if we can be of any assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,

GameFly Customer Service
Email: [email protected]
Online help: http://www.gamefly.com/help/default.asp

Sorry guys this weekend has been busy, we took our daughter to her first UGA tailgate and game so Saturday was slammed. Since that happened I am going straight to the money shot. . .
FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

COKE ZERO:
Reported used!
POST IF YOU USE IT NEXT TIME, JERKASS!

As always:
:booty:

Also be sure and check out Knowshon Mareno hurdle this guy from Central Michigan:
[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFtszXrC0R0 [/media]

[quote name='io']Hmmmm... I have another Sprite cap here but I just fail to get excited over $25 for 500 points. But then again with the way things like the BBV rentals have been raised I guess I should grab 'em while I can.

So for those who get multiples do you need to make a new account at myecount.com for each one or do they pile each $25 into the same account? I'm going to lose track of all these "Visa" numbers if I do more of them. If you need to sign up for a new account do you need to use a different email?[/QUOTE]

Doh - really old post, but I did that $25 Visa card offer a couple months ago and lost my card number and stuff. Anyone know the site it was being offered at before I end up go searching for it online or in my internet history?

[quote name='Hollywood']Doh - really old post, but I did that $25 Visa card offer a couple months ago and lost my card number and stuff. Anyone know the site it was being offered at before I end up go searching for it online or in my internet history?[/quote]

If you have your login name and pw, myecount should be it.

Thought I would share some codes over the next few days....instead of wasting on stupid contest entries. Enjoy and Post when it is used.

3 pts (to start)

4T5N A5RH LMWN
- USED

[quote name='Tribblewars']Thought I would share some codes over the next few days....instead of wasting on stupid contest entries. Enjoy and Post when it is used.

3 pts (to start)

4T5N A5RH LMWN
[/quote]

Used, thanks! :)

[quote name='Tribblewars']Another 3 PT'er

AWXW XRFM LT09
[/QUOTE]

Says Code not entered properly? Unless somebody already used it?

[quote name='sp00ge']Already used.... not by me[/quote]

How hard is it for people to simply post when they use things...thanks for posting though :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']How hard is it for people to simply post when they use things...[/quote]I've learned that there's a sizable population on CAG who literally have no idea what decency is.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']How hard is it for people to simply post when they use things...thanks for posting though :)[/quote]
Lurkers without an account......

bread's done
Back