My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I thought I was gonna miss this. I was texting cap codes as soon as I got them . But was able to collect enough in time to get all eight tshirts. Thanks for the heads up!

Wednesday deal: Free 32oz Powerade for 15 pts...
So the last few weeks we've had deals on Juiceboxes, crackers, and Powerade. Bring back the video games!

Has anyone actually seen the 1.5 liter in their area? I havent been able to see it yet in any type of grocery store or gas station, etc.

[quote name='Link927']Has anyone actually seen the 1.5 liter in their area? I havent been able to see it yet in any type of grocery store or gas station, etc.[/QUOTE]

I've seen them at a local Target (Detroit area).

[quote name='boagman']I've seen them at a local Target (Detroit area).[/QUOTE]

Perhaps they're only rolling them out in certain areas, I have yet to see it at my Target. Were they priced at 99 cents?

I've seen them here in central IL in both the Target and a central IL grocery chain. They were $.99 and every one had a buy one get one hanger on it.

[quote name='Link927']Perhaps they're only rolling them out in certain areas, I have yet to see it at my Target. Were they priced at 99 cents?[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't remember. I recall that they looked funny, and thinking that they were rather stupidly priced. They probably were $.99, but that's what they charge for the 2-liters, I think, so why would I want a smaller amount for the same price?

But anyway, yeah: Target had them.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Pepsi = better

Coke = gives us free crap lol[/QUOTE]

Or...

Coke = better and gives us free crap

Pepsi = I buy it when it is on sale for $2.50 a 12-pack

;)

BOGO offer arrived, check your email!

Also if you have a Winco in your area they started stocking the 1.25 liter bottles .89 cents a piece right now.

d31352.png

[quote name='sp00ge']Is anyone else able to sign in? I've reset my PW twice and it's still giving me an error...[/QUOTE]

I was able to log-in perfectly fine.

Today's deal is lame: 75% off the Full Adult Ticket to any Six Flags theme park. Hey, thanks for nothing, guys: it's the freaking MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER. Yeah...that's when I want to go. Not June, July, or August or anything like that. Pass.

I live in GA so that's exactly when I want to go. We tied a record this year for most 90 degree days, 90 of them. We might get another one tomorrow.

Not even 30 days? Might want to try that math again.

The deal looks iffy due to the fine print referencing 2010 more than once. It looks like MCR is letting high schoolers run the site for extra credit.

Passed on this deal.

Still haven't received my B1G1/cracker coupons.

Wish the DVD's were 300ish points like they were last year.

The six flags pass could be worth it if you plan on going to Frightfest, I would get a couple of these if I wasn't incredibly afraid of heights. :)

[quote name='parker99']Passed on this deal.

Still haven't received my B1G1/cracker coupons.

Wish the DVD's were 300ish points like they were last year.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Still waiting on my t-shirts, BOGO Coke 1.25 liter coupon, and my free cracker coupon.

[quote name='neocisco']I live in GA so that's exactly when I want to go. We tied a record this year for most 90 degree days, 90 of them. We might get another one tomorrow.

Not even 30 days? Might want to try that math again.

The deal looks iffy due to the fine print referencing 2010 more than once. It looks like MCR is letting high schoolers run the site for extra credit.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I've gotta say something on this one...
I live in Oklahoma. Our July set a record for the hottest month in the history of the U.S. We had some cities that had more than 90 days of 100 degrees or more. So yeah, I wouldn't mind going to Six Flags right now. The weather might be downright pleasant.

[quote name='mickeyp']How much $ do you think 250 points is equal to?[/QUOTE]
~7-10 $ (per regular items in that price range's value; Granted, there have been fantastic GCs in the 750 pt + range in the past but they are gone and forgotten)
If I were going to pay cash for it? Even less.

Coke points used to work out to 4 cents each. But I am not sure if that is the case anymore. It seems like the rewards points have been higher for the same items.

[quote name='slowdive21']Coke points used to work out to 4 cents each. But I am not sure if that is the case anymore. It seems like the rewards points have been higher for the same items.[/QUOTE]

For the two cards that I see right now,

If you base it off the Nike cards, you get 2.5 cent per pt.
If you base it off the TGIF gc, its more towards 2.8 cent per pt.

I personally dont worry too much about the actual "cash" value, I just collect them since its a free program and I drink a lot of coke. And whenever reasonable prizes come up, its a nice reward. That being said...just waiting for some more prizes that I personally want.

[quote name='Link927']For the two cards that I see right now,

If you base it off the Nike cards, you get 2.5 cent per pt.
If you base it off the TGIF gc, its more towards 2.8 cent per pt.

I personally dont worry too much about the actual "cash" value, I just collect them since its a free program and I drink a lot of coke. And whenever reasonable prizes come up, its a nice reward. That being said...just waiting for some more prizes that I personally want.[/QUOTE]

I just drink a lot of coke also, I am not trading points just trying to figure out the prizes "worth".

[quote name='mickeyp']I just drink a lot of coke also, I am not trading points just trying to figure out the prizes "worth".[/QUOTE]

I never said anything about trading, I'm just saying that I personally dont keep track, I just enter the points and watch them slowly accumulate.

[quote name='Link927']I never said anything about trading, I'm just saying that I personally dont keep track, I just enter the points and watch them slowly accumulate.[/QUOTE]
I never said you said anything about trading, I just mentioned that I was not trading. I was agreeing with you that I just collect them as well.

[quote name='Chitown021']
[FONT=&quot]Looks like a week of double points on Coke Zero and PoweAide. Finally a deal for us Zero drinkers!
spacer.gif
>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 DAYS OF DOUBLE POINTS [/FONT]
Score even more points from your Coke Zero® and POWERADE® caps.
spacer.gif

Enter codes from 9/20-9/26 and get double the points!

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]
DAMN, they never do this for CZ and I just entered all mine but one. MF'ers.

Bad news is I think it only works on the "black caps". I mostly buy 12 packs of Coke Zero. Also I've gotten a few bottles with white caps. I wonder if the color of the cap really matters?

bread's done
Back