My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Chitown021']Bad news is I think it only works on the "black caps". I mostly buy 12 packs of Coke Zero. Also I've gotten a few bottles with white caps. I wonder if the color of the cap really matters?[/QUOTE]

From my experience, I think it does. I've begun to notice white caps on regular coke in some areas too.

[quote name='Tsel']Wednesday's deal:
Customizable playing cards from Snapfish - Normally 400 points for 100 points

LAME.[/QUOTE]

Why do I even bother looking at these deals on Wednesday mornings anymore?
Each week is just a huge letdown.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Damn I missed the bogo code? Womp Womp Womp :([/QUOTE]

Well its for a 1.25 liter bottle...which I havent even seen yet in my area. So even if you did have it, they might not even stock it.

[quote name='Link927']Well its for a 1.25 liter bottle...which I havent even seen yet in my area. So even if you did have it, they might not even stock it.[/QUOTE]

I got mine coming too and I haven't seen them either. My sister said she thinks Target might carry them.

[quote name='pyoobez']I got mine coming too and I haven't seen them either. My sister said she thinks Target might carry them.[/QUOTE]

I've been to my local Target and have yet to see them. I think its probably a regional release, and Target is probably their test store.

[quote name='Link927']I've been to my local Target and have yet to see them. I think its probably a regional release, and Target is probably their test store.[/QUOTE]

You could try calling your Coke distributor depending on how local it is. Most of them will go out of their way as customer service is one of their top priorities. I have a chip distributor within walking distance and I can stop in and buy $2 bags for $1.50.

Got my cracker coupon on Saturday. Got my B1G1 coupon yesterday. Pathmark has the 1.25L for $1.09. Disappointed that had to pay $.10 for the second bottle.

This week Pathmark sold 2L Coke products for $.79.

What do you guys think of the sweepstakes? I enter the free one daily, and decided I'd try my luck at getting the Kindle DX, I put 100 points toward it so far. Anybody ever win? Am I wasting my time? I just don't see any other rewards I really want so it's difficult for me to justify hoarding my points.

[quote name='stealth1290']What do you guys think of the sweepstakes? I enter the free one daily, and decided I'd try my luck at getting the Kindle DX, I put 100 points toward it so far. Anybody ever win? Am I wasting my time? I just don't see any other rewards I really want so it's difficult for me to justify hoarding my points.[/QUOTE]

People do win those sweepstakes, not sure how many MCR users do it though. Personally I think you have a "good" chance, it might not be 1 in a million but might be 1 in 100? I won a 4 pack of Six Flag tickets a while back entering those contests.

[quote name='Link927']People do win those sweepstakes, not sure how many MCR users do it though. Personally I think you have a "good" chance, it might not be 1 in a million but might be 1 in 100? I won a 4 pack of Six Flag tickets a while back entering those contests.[/QUOTE]
During one of the free ones I won a move bundle (no ps3) on my first try lol

Saw one of the frontpage ads that you could pick up How I Met your mother season 6, but I dont think its up yet, I wouldnt mind picking it up if the price is right

Looks like the college t-shirts are finally getting shipped out, just got a email about shipping.

This notification is confirmation that your Purdue University - Mens XL has been shipped via MAILXPRS by our distribution center to the following address:
This notification is confirmation that your University of Notre Dame - Mens XL has been shipped via MAILXPRS by our distribution center to the following address:

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']All of my shirts vanished from the "Where's my...?" section of the site. :/[/QUOTE]
Mine too, and so did my collegiate car flag. :cry:

[quote name='Link927']I still see my shirts on the "Where's My..." as still processing, perhaps you need to look back a few months?[/QUOTE]

I tried that when I originally posted, but they are actually showing up again today. Really weird. :whistle2:#

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I tried that when I originally posted, but they are actually showing up again today. Really weird. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Actually same here. Can't wait for some free T-shirts!

Just a heads up: MCR has a $20 Omaha Steaks gift card for 500 points. Omaha Steaks is having a special for their pack of 100 strips of bacon: $29.99. So you can get 100 strips of delicious bacon and the 4 free burgers and 4 franks for around $25 or so.

I just had their steaks and baked potatoes last night and loved them. Maybe someone knows a free shipping code?

[quote name='packerfan10']Free code to whoever gets it first for 30 points. I gave up on this a long time ago...

NBT9TX0BPMR6N0[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Just a heads up Mcdonalds is giving out a ton of the codes when you enter the game codes on the Monopoly Game. I noticed you win them you you put the code in and try to win the car.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Does anybody know if the 5-in-1 wireless headset is any good? I'm almost there and I've been considering it.[/QUOTE]

The pair I got was horrendous. The sound was unbalanced and the quality was terrible. I later saw them on Amazon for $10 and they had poor reviews. Assuming they are selling the same ones I would avoid them.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Which schools? Mind posting a picture? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Notre Dame. I'll see if I can't get a picture uploaded shorty,

They have the school on the front and a Coke Zero black football on the back.

EDIT: Here you go...
NDT-SHIRTBACK.jpg

NDT-SHIRTFRONT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back