My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

For all you Coke drinkers out there it looks like CVS has a pretty good deal on fridge packs today. You can get 3 for $8 w/ an in store coupon. I think you get the coupon when you scan your CVS card in store. That's $2.67 per pack or .22 per can.

I always watch for deals then stock up. I refuse to pay more than $3 per 12 pack.

There seems to be a new prize up, some Adidas Jersey, size XL. I know that sports jerseys can be somewhat expensive, and for 1405pts, it seems like a good deal for anyone who's into this kind of attire.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Both are diet coke with the arctic home cap if that matters.

Code:
P70PW7V
KPBK4TT
Code:
5K0PHRK
R4JVR9L
[/QUOTE]

I thank you, sir. I was able to snag the first code, and someone else got the second one already, too. Thanks again!

Looks like they added a new item, Futurama 6 for 700 pts. According to Amazon it doesnt even come out until tomorrow! Pretty good deal if you're a Futurama fan.

Instead of just posting codes, a good idea would be to just PM it to the last person who posted in the thread. That way the lurkers can't get them.

[quote name='neocisco']Instead of just posting codes, a good idea would be to just PM it to the last person who posted in the thread. That way the lurkers can't get them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good idea ;).

I've created monsters!!!

OK, that idea might need an amendment. Just pick someone at random on the most recent page and surprise them.

Finally got my last GC (Subway) today.

Apparently Wed deal was put up early because its already sold out :(.

Really would have liked to get the Futurama DVD, but didn't have enough points.

[quote name='EnvyNeko']So how are you guys getting gift cards? I haven't seen them listed[/QUOTE]

The gift cards were available in November and most of them sold out in a day.

There is the Instant Game that you can play for free for a chance to win prizes. I won 1 Gift Card through them. Here is the link:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/instan...artner=Holiday&WT.z_promo=5_15588_7_na_c_u_na

You can also play for free for a chance to win a Walmart gift card:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/instan...artner=WalMart&WT.z_promo=5_15997_7_na_c_u_na

[quote name='neocisco']I've created monsters!!!

OK, that idea might need an amendment. Just pick someone at random on the most recent page and surprise them.[/QUOTE]

That would be a nice surprise. :)

FYI: the Wednesday deal is now alive, and it's once again the 12-pack of any Coca-Cola beverage for 30 points. There appears to be no limit at the moment, as I just ordered 32 of them. Had to order each one individually, but I emptied my account down to 18 points, and they're now queued up in my "Where's My..." tab of the "My Account" tab.

Get 'em while you can! We'll see if they let me get all the ones I ordered. The way I figure it, it's Coke for at least a year, and I get 320 points back. 32 12-packs for 640 points? Done.

Now I just have to be quicker on the ball next year for the $50 gift cards.

This deal is great, especially when you figure that each 12 pack will have a 10 pt code, so technically, you are only paying 20 pts per 12 pack

[quote name='neocisco']For those of you ordering all of those coupons, I hope they don't have expiration dates on them.[/QUOTE]

They usually have a pretty generous expiration on them, like well over a year. Considering that even with that, the canned pop has an expiration date on it that's usually almost a year from the purchase date, I'm not worried. Besides, I could always give a few away to family or what-not.

It's still a heckuva deal.

Besides, it's kind of frustrating to keep accumulating points and never really redeeming for much of anything all year long.

[quote name='neocisco']For those of you ordering all of those coupons, I hope they don't have expiration dates on them.[/QUOTE]

It says they expire 3 months after redemption, so will be expiring in late March.

[quote name='vgossain']It says they expire 3 months after redemption, so will be expiring in late March.[/QUOTE]

That could be, but the last one I got less than a month ago had quite a bit longer of an expiration date, IIRC. Either way, I know I'll make good use of them one way or another.

I redeemed for a total of 16 12-packs but I've only received confirmation e-mails for 2. I assume it's the 1st two that I ordered. Hope this isn't a bad sign. My points were correctly deducted for each. I'm now sitting on 103 from 500-something I began with.

I guess their e-mail servers may have been lagging since I now have more (not all, yet) of the e-mail confirmations. I totally missed this deal about 3 weeks ago when they limited it to just 2 per account.

This would surely make up for that. :)

[quote name='golfing7861']Are they still up? I can't find them anywhere![/QUOTE]

They apparently SOLD OUT of the first Wednesday deal and it's been replaced with a new one.

67 points for a 1-year subscription to Seventeen magazine.

Darn! I depleted nearly my entire bank of points on the 12-packs. :razz:

I can't wait to get these coupons. I actually stopped buying sodas at the store because I refuse to pay over 4 dollars for a 12 pack. Sometimes I'll catch them on sale otherwise I'll just drinking something else. I play on using all my coupons to fill my fridge with mellow yellow.

[quote name='Chitown021']Did they have a deal yesterday? Since I'm off work this week I'm off my usual routine and forgot to check the site.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I checked the site yesterday morning and saw no mention of any kind of Wednesday Deal. They may have taken the week off for the holidays.

[quote name='yankeessuck']Anyone else never get their gift card(s)?[/QUOTE]

How many did you order?

I ended up getting the last of mine a couple weeks ago. I wouldn't be shocked if some of them didn't get stolen in transit given the cheap way Coke decided to ship them.

They basically just threw the cards into a plain while envelope and slapped a shipping label on them. It was blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain what was inside.

A couple years ago when I cashed in for the Blockbuster giftcards they at least put them in a padded bubble mailer although those were bundles of 5 (5x $15 each).

[quote name='Chitown021']How many did you order?

I ended up getting the last of mine a couple weeks ago. I wouldn't be shocked if some of them didn't get stolen in transit given the cheap way Coke decided to ship them.

They basically just threw the cards into a plain while envelope and slapped a shipping label on them. It was blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain what was inside.

A couple years ago when I cashed in for the Blockbuster giftcards they at least put them in a padded bubble mailer although those were bundles of 5 (5x $15 each).[/QUOTE]

Just the one. Its been over a month so I know its not coming I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

Sent them a couple messages and they havent responded.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I can't wait to get these coupons. I actually stopped buying sodas at the store because I refuse to pay over 4 dollars for a 12 pack. Sometimes I'll catch them on sale otherwise I'll just drinking something else. I play on using all my coupons to fill my fridge with mellow yellow.[/QUOTE]

I definitely stock up when there are sales for 12 packs $3 and under. Showing my age a little here, but I can remember when 1.99-2.49 was the regular price and then they would have sale prices dropped it down to 1.49. Oh times have changed. Now they're regular price of 5.99 at most of my local markets, and the "sale" price of 3.99.

[quote name='yankeessuck']Just the one. Its been over a month so I know its not coming I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

Sent them a couple messages and they havent responded.[/QUOTE]

Yea I guess the worthy one isn't coming ... ordered the home depot and best buy ones. Got the HD one in time for Christmas (father) but the best buy one never came :whistle2:/

Only thing that gave me hope was I only got shipping notification for the HD and not the BB but the site says both were fullfilled ....

My BB gift card came in a plain white envelope with a code rewards address label. Anyone could tell what it was. The card wasn't even wrapped in a letter. Just stuck in the envelope and mailed. I guess I'm lucky I got mine as easy as it would have been for someone to take it.

I seem to always miss the 12pack coupons. I tried hard to find the link on the MCR page and couldn't. I've got over 10k in points and haven't been using any other than a magazine subscription here and there. I started collecting when they first started the promo and had TVs and other good stuff. Now the best you can get is a $50 Nike gift card for 2000 points. Everything is all contest now. Can't just list the trip or tv something for 10k points like they used to. Now it is 3 points for each contest entry. Complete waste. I'm tempted to sell my account since I've been trading the points I've been getting recently for other useful stuff instead of entering them.

[quote name='Link927']I definitely stock up when there are sales for 12 packs $3 and under. Showing my age a little here, but I can remember when 1.99-2.49 was the regular price and then they would have sale prices dropped it down to 1.49. Oh times have changed. Now they're regular price of 5.99 at most of my local markets, and the "sale" price of 3.99.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I always wait for the sales and buy when the price is $3 or less per 12 pack.

[quote name='Chitown021']Same here. I always wait for the sales and buy when the price is $3 or less per 12 pack.[/QUOTE]

See, but now I won't have to wait for sales. Do I need/want a 12-pack now? I can have one, probably not caring how much it is! Not having to wait for sales is a nice thing.

bread's done
Back