My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='slowdive21']You guys may want to look at the artichome stuff.

If you donate 70 pts, you can explore the terrain and get 35-110 points back per day with only one 70 pt donation.

I am still trying to figure it out and it seems inconsistent from reports on SD, but I have gotten at least 35 pts a day.

Here are some tips:

1) You can usually spin around and find the diamond
2) Click "redeem at MCR"
3) You have to log out of AC and MCR and log back in for the points to show in your account
4) If you log back in to both accounts and a window comes up about diamonds, that means there is another diamond available for you to find!

I've been piecing this together at SD, but no one reads my posts there (maybe not here either ;) )

EDIT: I started with 70 points and I have 525 now! [/QUOTE]

Update: I think this runs until March. That's 2000+ points free per account.

[quote name='slowdive21']Update: I think this runs until March. That's 2000+ points free per account.[/QUOTE]

Any more advice on finding this stuff? I'm at a total loss haha.

[quote name='slowdive21']Update: I think this runs until March. That's 2000+ points free per account.[/QUOTE]

can you explain what this is and what we are suppose to look for?

[quote name='Puppet Master']I know that I did the donation thing and all but have no idea how to find the diamond thing you mentioned.[/QUOTE]

You go to that website and log in. If you are not logged in the diamonds will not show. You can rotate in a circle by moving your mouse and you should see a red diamond that you can click on.

Try this:

Here are the steps that I followed to start collecting diamonds:

1. Go to www.arctichome.com
This site works better with some browsers than others.
2. Join by clicking on Join near the top right of the screen and filling in the required information.
3. Donate.
There are three different ways you can donate:
a) Donate $1 using your cell phone.
b) Donate a minimum of $10 using a credit card. From the arctichome website, select Donate. Then select Donate via Credit Card.
c) Donate a minimum of 70 MCR points. You have to do it from the MCR website.
4.Then you will be able to select a parcel. It doesn't matter which you pick - just choose any parcel.
5. Then log out of arctichome.
6. Log back into arctichome. A message should pop up thanking you for donating and telling you that you can collect treasures with a picture of a red tetrahedron. Close the message, select explore, close the box that tells you how to explore. Then turn in a circle. You should see the diamond tetrahedron as you spin in a complete circle. If you don't see it after spinning in a circle, try moving forward a little and then spin again (I think sometimes the diamond is hidden behind something else and moving over a little will reveal it.)
7. Click on the diamond. A message will pop up saying how many points you can get. Near the bottom of the message, click on Redeem MCR points.
8. A new window will open for MCR. Log in to MCR and your points should show up.

[quote name='slowdive21']Awesome Info[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for that guide! Can't wait to get some easy points from this promo.

Not sure if it is cool to post these here or not.
Just found this cap code
RJ6JLBHVTXK75V
Should be a 3 pt code. I have a ziplock bag full I need to enter already.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']Not sure if it is cool to post these here or not.
Just found this cap code
RJ6JLBHVTXK75V
Should be a 3 pt code. I have a ziplock bag full I need to enter already.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I used it, right place, right time!

[quote name='slowdive21']You go to that website and log in. If you are not logged in the diamonds will not show. You can rotate in a circle by moving your mouse and you should see a red diamond that you can click on.

Try this:[/QUOTE]

Thanks that was easy just picked up 35 for now no more diamonds for now I guess but still should be a great way to boost my balance.:D

[quote name='Puppet Master']Thanks that was easy just picked up 35 for now no more diamonds for now I guess but still should be a great way to boost my balance.:D[/QUOTE]

No problem!

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Thanks slowdive, worked[/QUOTE]

Your welcome!

Just so you guys know, there could be a second diamond that appears later in the day. You will get a pop up that shows the diamond before you click "explore" if there is one to be found at any given time.

It also resets at the same time as the mcr website, so the new day begins at 12 Eastern, 11 Central, etc.

Sometimes you will not get to select the second diamond, the site is sketchy at best, but even at 35 pots a day it is worth it.

[quote name='MCalvert1']Who else never received their coupons for the 12 packs of coke? Over a month now and they're still "processing".

MjC[/QUOTE]

Me. I wasn't expecting them to be quick about them, though. Wouldn't surprise me if it takes another month to start getting these things.

Same here. I haven't received my free coke coupon. So far this Coke Rewards seem like a total dud to me. Overpriced stuff, low availability on items, slow shipping, and point limitations.

I have better luck with Club Jarriots instead. I already received my free key chain bottle opener and I'm halfway there for $20 gift card. The only downside to Club Jarritos it is way harder to get points due to smaller market share(lower chance to find a Jarriots cap) and some of their codes don't work.

[quote name='slowdive21']No problem!

Your welcome!

Just so you guys know, there could be a second diamond that appears later in the day. You will get a pop up that shows the diamond before you click "explore" if there is one to be found at any given time.

It also resets at the same time as the mcr website, so the new day begins at 12 Eastern, 11 Central, etc.

Sometimes you will not get to select the second diamond, the site is sketchy at best, but even at 35 pots a day it is worth it.[/QUOTE]

See what you mean about the site have it going in a seemingly endless load with the second diamond. But as you said 35 a day is worth it though the more the better all the same.:D

Edit - Good to know about the reset time been wondering about MCRs site reset time for a while but was too lazy to look into it haha.

[quote name='fatbeer']Same here. I haven't received my free coke coupon. So far this Coke Rewards seem like a total dud to me. Overpriced stuff, low availability on items, slow shipping, and point limitations.

I have better luck with Club Jarriots instead. I already received my free key chain bottle opener and I'm halfway there for $20 gift card. The only downside to Club Jarritos it is way harder to get points due to smaller market share(lower chance to find a Jarriots cap) and some of their codes don't work.[/QUOTE]

How many points do you get per cap?

Back again to start the work week with a few more code drops for ya...

Both are 20oz codes....

9WK7JPBHBM4B9H

and

NK0W4F5JKFPW40

[quote name='MCalvert1']Who else never received their coupons for the 12 packs of coke? Over a month now and they're still "processing".

MjC[/QUOTE]

Is this from the last time they went on sale for 40 points (or whatever)? I just got mine from that sometime last week.

[quote name='loc0bob']Back again to start the work week with a few more code drops for ya...

Both are 20oz codes....

9WK7JPBHBM4B9H

and

NK0W4F5JKFPW40[/QUOTE]

Both have been lurked oh well.

I will also PM a 12 pack code to the first person to post on here the answer to the following question.

Which of Pauly Shore's movies grossed the highest amount of revenue?

[quote name='loc0bob']I will also PM a 12 pack code to the first person to post on here the answer to the following question.

Which of Pauly Shore's movies grossed the highest amount of revenue?[/QUOTE]

Who is Pauly Shore? i googled. Bio-DOme?

[quote name='bjaigorgor']Who is Pauly Shore? i googled. Bio-DOme?[/QUOTE]

Pauly Shore is a comedian/movie star known mainly for his 1990s Teen Flicks (Bio-Dome, Encino Man, Son in Law, A Goofy Movie) and being a MTV VJ for years.

Your answer was close but unfortunately not the correct answer.

[quote name='Link927']If you combine all the Goofy movies, then I'd probably say that series. Otherwise, Encino Man[/QUOTE]

Encino Man is correct! I will PM u soon

[quote name='Shoagie']I am seeing no diamonds. Any help?[/QUOTE]

You logged in and saw one mentioned before the explore instructions right? Just making sure because what has been stated before about that and circling around all the way has always found them for me. If that fails you can try moving forward a bit and it should pop up from what has been said at least. If the former is the problem try logging out and than in again.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Today's deal takes the cake. Food labels. AWESOME.[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out for the Coke Zero black paperclip sorter! ;)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']FINALLY found a diamond. Just 35 pts, but its a start![/QUOTE]

I've been doing this with both my account and my gf's account and all we've ever found are 35pt diamonds. Any tricks to finding the higher valued ones?

I've been finding a 35 everyday. I "spiral" i.e. click and hold the mouse near the bottom left corner (right probably works too) and let my guy walk around slowly while spiraling. I find them within in a minutes or less.

Sorry guys, I have been crazy busy at work lately....

Here is a quick 20oz code drop for you...

TMP9NWT6LPVWT4

Yes! 18 shipping notifications. It states 15-20 business days for delivery. I know that B1G1 free 1-liter coupon took awhile from the time it was sent and that was printed on a card stock folded mailer.

[quote name='parker99']Wed deal is up:

Flexible keyboard for 450 points.

Also new Instant Win Game for a pair of AMC tickets is up.[/QUOTE]

Completely forgot about the deal this morning. Glad it wasn't anything major.

Wow, really shows how popular the keyboard is... Still available as of a few moments ago. Most of the better deals are dead by the afternoon.

[quote name='Chitown021']Completely forgot about the deal this morning. Glad it wasn't anything major.

Wow, really shows how popular the keyboard is... Still available as of a few moments ago. Most of the better deals are dead by the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Not surprising not sure how anyone can use those stupid things. Kinda like that the prizes are crap right now allows me to build up points for when something decent appears.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Not surprising not sure how anyone can use those stupid things. Kinda like that the prizes are crap right now allows me to build up points for when something decent appears.[/QUOTE]

I have one of those keyboards and while it can be convenient, it just feels weird and I don't like using it for extended periods.

bread's done
Back