My No B.S. OTT Review...Now with 500% more YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviltude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
[quote name='ff7cloud']It's not bad...it's pretty good. Yeah.........It has hot chicks with tots. So...uh...yeah.......It gets a thumbs up.[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n767QtE_wFI[/media]

image.php

Courtesy of Temp.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']28 weeks later isn't as good as I thought it would be. In fact, it's not very good at all.[/quote]
I could've told you that. Next time you want to watch a movie ask for my advice first.

[quote name='Eviltude']I blew Megaton off the map when I played through Fallout. It was pretty.[/quote]

I did this when I went back for the 4 cheeses I was missing. It was fucking righteous.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']28 weeks later isn't as good as I thought it would be. In fact, it's not very good at all.[/quote]

Nope, It took a big shit all over the original formula.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']28 weeks later isn't as good as I thought it would be. In fact, it's not very good at all.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was decent. I don't really remember much about it, but at the time I remember liking it. I enjoyed 28 Days Later more.

EDIT: I didn't really expect it to follow the original story too much. I just considered it a decent movie by horror standards. It's hard to find good horror movies these days. I had high hopes for The Strangers, but that shit was a huge let down.

[quote name='Eviltude']I thought it was decent. I don't really remember much about it, but at the time I remember liking it. I enjoyed 28 Days Later more.[/QUOTE]

I find it all very contrived.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I did this when I went back for the 4 cheeses I was missing. It was fucking righteous.[/QUOTE]
I'm missing seven, I think - the 6/14/20 for netural and evil, and the one for 50 speech successes. Dunno if I'll go back, but all this talk makes me want to start another character.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sneaky, that fucking Amebix/Kylesa show sold out. :cry:

Probably seeing Witch, though, so it's OK.[/quote]

Lame. I still need to get my tickets to the one in Seattle. No Kylesa, but Tragedy, so it'll still be good times.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I think I'm the only person to like 28 Weeks Later more than 28 Days Later.[/quote]
And I had so much respect for you to, Sneaky. :nottalking:

In Strictly Business
how do I capture the chick in Tenpenny Towers without the guards attacking me after even though no one saw me enslaving her?

[quote name='DT778']In Strictly Business
how do I capture the chick in Tenpenny Towers without the guards attacking me after even though no one saw me enslaving her?
[/QUOTE]

Just run away, they'll forgive you eventually.

It's scary to know that in the world of 24 the entire infrastructure of civilization can be brought down with what appears to be a hacked xbox.

Planes can be brought down from the sky, the water supplt poisoned, the power grid destroyed through l33t haxor skills

[quote name='DT778']In Strictly Business
[/QUOTE]
It's also effective to just hit your wait button, set it for 24 hours or so, and then go about your merry way.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's scary to know that in the world of 24 the entire infrastructure of civilization can be brought down with what appears to be a hacked xbox.[/quote]
I'm reporting Wolve11 to the FBI . . . just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back