Namco is about to announce Tales of GGT 75 vs Tekken Championship Edition DX Infinity

image.php

[quote name='Chacrana']My suggestion is that if you don't have a thread title, let someone who's competent make the thread.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tried Time Crisis 4 last night.

It's alright with Move.

It makes me miss playing TC1 and Point Blank on PSX though with a real light gun.
I would even do speed runs of TC1.

Deadstorm Pirates is pretty awesome though. Nice cheesy arcade game.

I remember playing Time Crisis 2 and 3 until I got to the point where I could get through the whole game without getting hit. Good times. Never got that good at TC1, but I didn't play it as much, either.

I was hella into light gun games in middle school. Getting Time Crisis 2 in 8th grade was like... the most joyous moment of my life.

I remember fist-pumping like a motherfucker when I beat TC...2, I think it was. Beat that shit in a movie theater arcade, then went to see whatever movie I was seeing at the time. Can't remember it for the life of me, so it must've been shitty in comparison to TC2.

[quote name='whoknows']Seems fair[/QUOTE]

Is 1 month worth 20 bucks? I mean 12 costs what 60? So....

Eh who cares! What should I buy!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I just traded 1 month of XBL gold for 1600 points...idk if that was entirely
fair.
[/QUOTE]
Fair on your end, you test the code yet?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Is 1 month worth 20 bucks? I mean 12 costs what 60? So....

Eh who cares! What should I buy![/QUOTE]

Katy Perry DLC for Dance Central of course.

[quote name='Amblix']Fair on your end, you test the code yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah redeemed.
The guy I traded with is actually in a trading time-out now, I had to leave negative feedback before he would finally respond to me.

The Dead Space 2 "Your Mom Hates this" ads are so stupid. It's like they're marketing the game to kids who think they're cool for doing things their parents don't like.

[quote name='whoknows']The Dead Space 2 "Your Mom Hates this" ads are so stupid. It's like they're marketing the game to kids who think they're cool for doing things their parents don't like.[/QUOTE]
These two bros think Dead Space 2 is totally TWISTED.

mdznf.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']The Dead Space 2 "Your Mom Hates this" ads are so stupid. It's like they're marketing the game to kids who think they're cool for doing things their parents don't like.[/QUOTE]

Which is basically all kids. So, EFFECTIVE MARKETING.

But yeah, it's kind of odd that they seem to be marketing such a mature game to kids.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']These two bros think Dead Space 2 is totally TWISTED.

mdznf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The kid on the right is possessed!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I just traded 1 month of XBL gold for 1600 points...idk if that was entirely
fair.
[/QUOTE]

WTF is wrong with the other guy?

[quote name='seanr1221']Played little big penis 2 in the bathroom at the Sony store. Pretty fun.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Yay, got some work to do, gettin' paid. Just gotta tear apart this laptop and replace the power jack. Sooooooooo fun. But hey, work is work, it pays the bills. Really didn't want to spend a Saturday night doing that though. Imma play some games first though.

Next weekend, it's party time.

PS2 Fats are beast. I got two, one I bought in December 2001 when FFX came out, and one I got from a friend later from like 2004?
Both with 320 GB HDDs.

My launch PS2 died at like the end of 2009. When it died, I really didn't even care. I'd gotten thousands of hours of use out of it, and it was easy to justify buying a new one, because the library of games on the system is so damn good. Now, I have 2 slims. One for the US, one for the Nippon.

[quote name='Chacrana']My launch PS2 died at like the end of 2009. When it died, I really didn't even care. I'd gotten thousands of hours of use out of it, and it was easy to justify buying a new one, because the library of games on the system is so damn good. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was pretty much the same way when my 360 died on new years.

Had gotten over 3 years of heavy use out of it, and have probably enjoyed the games on it the most of any console I've owned since the SNES so I couldn't be to upset. Sucked that it died like 2 months out of the 3 year RROD warranty, but oh well.

Plenty of others had to hassle with multiple repairs over that time span while I had no issues right up until the day it died, so I'm not going to complain. Would have loved to have gotten a ton more time out of it (never had any past consoles die on me) but given the hardware flaws I had it better than most and I new about the RROD issue when I decided to go 360.

Plus nice excuse to upgrade to the slim and not have to worry about HDD space (and be able to install games finally--only had the 20GB HDD before) and have a much quieter system.

I think instead of games I'll watch House tonight. Got season 6 for 17.00, but it's DVD :(

Blu price was too much. 45-55.00? No thanks.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']lol what? Either Nic Hoult is playing Beast in the shitty new x-men movie or imdb is drunk[/QUOTE] Yes, that is true. Also, the movie is going to suck dick.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']PS2 Fats are beast. I got two, one I bought in December 2001 when FFX came out, and one I got from a friend later from like 2004?
Both with 320 GB HDDs.
[/QUOTE] I had 2, and they were in-fucking-destructible.

[quote name='Chacrana']My launch PS2 died at like the end of 2009. When it died, I really didn't even care. I'd gotten thousands of hours of use out of it, and it was easy to justify buying a new one, because the library of games on the system is so damn good. Now, I have 2 slims. One for the US, one for the Nippon.[/QUOTE]
One of my launch fats died in late '08, but I quickkly got another one by trading a copy of Halo 3 I got from Sears clearance (for 5 bucks!) to a friend. I think the PS2 was my best console last gen.

House is a horrible show, I watched it for like two seasons before I realized it's the same shit over and over again and Olivia Wilde is annoying as shit.

House is a fun show to watch when there's nothing else on and you happen to see an episode on TV... but yeah, it's not the kind of show I'd want to buy, personally.

I think the show's actually too depressing for me. Maybe because I hate most of the characters. But Olivia Wilde is attractive.

bread's done
Back