Namco is about to announce Tales of GGT 75 vs Tekken Championship Edition DX Infinity

She's hot and all but it got to the point where half the episodes focused more on her stupid ass character banging the black guy than, you know, the House.

Also I hate how like every other week one of his stupid doctors quits or gets fired and then two episodes later surprise they come back.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Except Doctor Who, you mean, Hank.[/QUOTE]
Who?
[quote name='seanr1221']Go cry yourself into a 5.00 taco bell box.[/QUOTE]
I wish I could. :cry: :drool: :cry:

Mmmm. . .35% beef tears. . .

I wouldn't mind gettin a slim and a ton of great, cheap games, but I feel like I can never play old games. Even older games from this gen. It's a terrible mindset to have.

[quote name='Amblix']Chicken and Watermelon are both great.

Mayo is nasty to.[/QUOTE]

Watermelon is delicious and I liked chicken back when I wasn't a vegetarian.

And mayo is disgusting.

I just went to get a bowl of cereal and then remembered that I spent almost all day sewing so I didn't go to the grocery store so I have no milk, I'm now eating dry Kix. :cry: (This would be fine if I hadn't already poured them into a bowl, as I eat cereal out of the box all the time.)

[quote name='icebeast']I just went to get a bowl of cereal and then remembered that I spent almost all day sewing so I didn't go to the grocery store so I have no milk, I'm now eating dry Kix. :cry: (This would be fine if I hadn't already poured them into a bowl, as I eat cereal out of the box all the time.)[/QUOTE]
Aww, poor Icebeezy. I'd share my milk with you, it's horrible being milkless.

GGT, we should all go on a camping trip and hunt the Jersey Devil.

I hate mayo. I love watermelon and fried chicken.

I ate generic dry captain crunchberries out of a coffee cup over christmas break

[quote name='Amblix']:roll:[/QUOTE]
What you rollin' your eyes at, bro?
:bouncy:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, Fried chicken is fuckin' taaaasty.[/QUOTE]

So fucking true. :drool:

Mayo is only good if you have real mayo, like Hellmangs. fuck Miracle Whip, shit's disgusting.

I broke out the Xbox 1, playing some sweet shit. :bouncy:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Mayo is only good if you have real mayo, like Hellmangs. fuck Miracle Whip, shit's disgusting.

I broke out the Xbox 1, playing some sweet shit. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I need an Xbox 1 so I can play Advent Rising again

And Miracle Whip is awesome.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I think the real challenge in Army of Two The 40th Day is forcing yourself to play it.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather join the Israeli army.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I think the real challenge in Army of Two The 40th Day is forcing yourself to play it.[/QUOTE]

I played through the intro. Never touched it again.

Played a ton of P3P and got to the point where my Rise, in P4 terms, is about to join the team. I'm not sure if P3 Teddie will replace P3 Yukiko yet, though it would be nice if those guys could level up like P3 Rise will despite not being in battle. It would make it easier to switch when it may be necessary rather than being locked in once the first extra person appears.

[quote name='j-cart']Posted this in the FGT, but GGT needs to reminded too!

Anyone going to LA Fight Club? MvC3 will be present there!

LA Fight Club![/QUOTE]

Wrong state.

[quote name='Chacrana']Hell, mang, I hate any kind of mayo.[/QUOTE]

Except for mine.

[quote name='whoknows']I played the demo.

I might play the game someday[/QUOTE]

This is why I will never touch the game, ever. It's not bro enough for my taste, which is sad considering what it's about.

My Xbox just died. Awesomeness. Guess it couldn't handle being put away for a year then dug out for Ninja Gaiden Blacks. ::roll::

Imma blow the fucker up with an M80.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My Xbox just died. Awesomeness. Guess it couldn't handle being put away for a year then dug out for Ninja Gaiden Blacks. ::roll::

Imma blow the fucker up with an M80.[/QUOTE]

BOOOMshakalakalaka.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Yo djchac hows dat call of pripyat?[/QUOTE]

I really like it. I wasn't a fan of the original Stalker, and Clear Sky was dreadful, but Pripyat really got it right for me. It's well-paced, has the perfect difficulty level, and the combat just feels really satisfying. The game has a surprising amount of "moments" for something that's not so scripted like a Half Life or something like that. It's still not a game that'll hold your hand at all and it's still very methodical, so I can't guarantee you'll dig it, but I really enjoyed it despite my dislike of the first two games.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My Xbox just died. Awesomeness. Guess it couldn't handle being put away for a year then dug out for Ninja Gaiden Blacks. ::roll::

Imma blow the fucker up with an M80.[/QUOTE]

My PS3 fat YLOD this evening. fuck.

[quote name='gunm']My PS3 fat YLOD this evening. fuck.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that sucks ass. Main reason I dumped off my 60 GB when GS was giving $225 credit for them. Snagged a Slim, it's been rock solid since.

It's funny, right before my Xbox died, I was talking about how they were so much more reliable than the 360, and how I haven't heard anything about them dying. Played some Gun Valkyrie, Ninja Gaiden Black and Jet Set Radio Future, took a break. I go to turn it back on, flashing green and red, shut it off, turn it on, turns off after 3 seconds, turn it back on, fires up the dash and freezes. Then more red and green. Now it won't even turn on. Thing's fucked.

I just hooked it back up after being in storage for like 10 months too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played some Dragon Age last night. Only got a couple of hours in as it was late when I started.

Just cleared out some sidequests and did one story quest. Now I'm at the point where
I've been captured after saving the queen, and two party members are trying to rescue me--saved right at the start of that part

When I worked at Gamestop a co-worker and I signed it out to play through it co-op. The game is horrible, but we had a hilarious time doing it. The parts where you can make moral choices is so ridiculous.

[quote name='Chacrana']I really like it. I wasn't a fan of the original Stalker, and Clear Sky was dreadful, but Pripyat really got it right for me. It's well-paced, has the perfect difficulty level, and the combat just feels really satisfying. The game has a surprising amount of "moments" for something that's not so scripted like a Half Life or something like that. It's still not a game that'll hold your hand at all and it's still very methodical, so I can't guarantee you'll dig it, but I really enjoyed it despite my dislike of the first two games.[/QUOTE]

sounds like its an improvement over the original which i'm slowly playing through now. I really like the feeling of freedom it gives you.

[quote name='BlueScrote']sounds like its an improvement over the original which i'm slowly playing through now. I really like the feeling of freedom it gives you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the freedom's still definitely there in Pripyat, but the improved pacing really makes a huge difference.

bread's done
Back