Namco is about to announce Tales of GGT 75 vs Tekken Championship Edition DX Infinity

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, my fiancee just got in her second car accident (that was her fault) in 6 months. This time it looks like she totaled her grandma's car. I feel kinda bad, but part of me feels it's divine retribution from God for her telling me not to get a Chorkie.[/QUOTE]

"scene opens with CaptainJoel's fiancée and her father looking at a totaled car"

CJ's Fiancée's Father: "First you wouldn't let Joel have his Chorkie, and now this. . .I don't know what's wrong with you anymore. . .Look at his grandmother's car!!. . .What were you thinkin'?"

"young black punk enters scene like a ninja"

Black Punk: "Yo, you left this at the pahdy. . ."(hands CaptainJoel's fiancée her brain)

Above the Influence.

/scene

[quote name='Chacrana']Someday that'll be YOUR car she's driving.[/QUOTE]

Chac is right, if she is totaling cars I'd be worried to have her behind the wheel of mine.

[quote name='Chacrana']Someday that'll be YOUR car she's driving.

You okay with that, brodizzle?[/QUOTE] No, that's why I don't let her drive my truck now. I will not let her drive my truck ever. She'll have to pry my keys from my dead puppyless (for now) hands.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You cut her brakes for not letting you have that dog, didn't you?[/QUOTE] See, when you say it like that it sounds bad....

Nah, I didn't, she's just a naturally bad driver.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']"scene opens with CaptainJoel's fiancée and her father looking at a totaled car"

CJ's Fiancée's Father: "First you wouldn't let Joel have his Chorkie, and now this. . .I don't know what's wrong with you anymore. . .Look at his grandmother's car!!. . .What were you thinkin'?"

"young black punk enters scene like a ninja"

Black Punk: "Yo, you left this at the pahdy. . ."(hands CaptainJoel's fiancée her brain)

Above the Influence.

/scene[/QUOTE]
I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS WHEN SHE TOLD ME ABOUT IT!

Seriously, she was saying that her grandfather was asking her what she was thinking when she ran the red light while yelling at her and she said she was just standing there, speechless and I could just imagine this.

[quote name='icebeast']Chac is right, if she is totaling cars I'd be worried to have her behind the wheel of mine.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm worried about it, too... But I'm lucky enough that I'm the one that always drives whenever she's around. I've only been a passenger while she's driven twice, and I wouldn't be too scared about it if she just didn't text and stuff while driving.

bread's done
Back