Namco is about to announce Tales of GGT 75 vs Tekken Championship Edition DX Infinity

[quote name='seanr1221']Is Dead Space iOS worth 9.99?[/QUOTE]
Apparently it's really good but as Frisky has noted, I'm betting it's at least half off sometime in February.

[quote name='gunm']Did you do the heat gun/artic silver fix? I think that's what I have to do. I'll try it at least, but now I gotta go get a heat gun kit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. It was pretty easy. Just a matter now of how long it stays working I guess.

[quote name='icebeast']I remember I lost tons of progress in Legend of Zelda: Windwaker due to my GC giving a disc read error (and it was bad since that game doesn't really auto-save and I wasn't really thinking to do it while playing). That was the only time I think my GC ever did that though, and I was able to do everything a lot faster the second time since I knew exactly where to go and what to do.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I breezed through the spots again, just annoying thats all. I'm saving constantly now. I need to replay Zelda: WW someday. When I first played through it I got fed up at the triforce pieces part and quit.

I do have the game installed, so I'll uninstall that. The loading screens are 'artsy' so thats not too bad I suppose.

Sounds like I should pickup shatter as well.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. It was pretty easy. Just a matter now of how long it stays working I guess.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yeah, it seems pretty straight forward, but there's so many fucking components, just taking the thing apart is going to be a PITA.

[quote name='gunm']Thanks. Yeah, it seems pretty straight forward, but there's so many fucking components, just taking the thing apart is going to be a PITA.[/QUOTE]

It really is. There will be a ton of screws, so make sure you keep them organized. I ended up with 2 leftover screws at the end.

This is the the video I used to do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ic1_TY-GU

Thanks. I've been watching the Gilsky videos this morning to see what I'm getting myself into--his youtube is 5 parts running between 8-10 min each.

Wow, I gotta say, I can't believe I didn't play Just Cause 2 sooner.

So after I did the Ular boys faction mission I was going to go do the red sign one and it looked so far. It's been about 3 hours of play time since I finished that mission, and I still haven't made it over there, it's so much fun.

[quote name='Amblix']Wow, I gotta say, I can't believe I didn't play Just Cause 2 sooner.

So after I did the Ular boys faction mission I was going to go do the red sign one and it looked so far. It's been about 3 hours of play time since I finished that mission, and I still haven't made it over there, it's so much fun.
[/QUOTE]

Unbreakable Grappling Hook mod makes for some very fun times.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']The ending to Undead Nightmare was kind of anticlimatic, whole thing was fun though. And lol at
Zombie Marsten.
[/QUOTE]

Was there anything Climatic about RDR in the first place?

RDR was basically the coolest jungle gym set ruined by the kids that played on it. It was like every new kid you met was just disgusting and uninteresting. They were a cancer that infected the gym set, forever ruining what "fun" it could have held.

Well at least the main game had a clearly defined progression (Find the dudes you used to hang out with,
kill them, go back to your family, herd cattle, die.
UN was just going along fine and I thought I had a bunch of it left, then all of a sudden it was like
Oh by the way Reyes has a magic mask, the end.

That last dungeon in ToV is a pain in the ass. I learned late that I could have just went straight to the boss instead of tromping around getting lost in the deeper, optional part of it.

[quote name='j-cart']Was there anything Climatic about RDR in the first place?

RDR was basically the coolest jungle gym set ruined by the kids that played on it. It was like every new kid you met was just disgusting and uninteresting. They were a cancer that infected the gym set, forever ruining what "fun" it could have held.
[/QUOTE]

Regular RDR? Hell yes.
Can't speak about Undead Nightmare though...

I should play RDR next year.

My ladyfriend wants MvC3. She just likes any game with Chun Li. She won't play, just wants me to play it.
Maybe I'll get the game after all, but the CE editions are SOLD OUT? WTF?

[quote name='a dumbass']Why are most bothering to go all out for a ce edition of the game when most of you won't even understand the mechanics of the game. I guarantee most of you will flip the game or regret buying the game because this is your first fighting game. Don't let your favorite cartoon character fool you, this is a fighting game through the core.
[/quote]

I fuckin hate cag

[quote name='j-cart']corrosivefrost:

Are you agreeing with my analogy or are you saying that RDR was indeed a very climatic game?[/QUOTE]

The end of RDR was climatic, for sure...
John Marsten finally gets the life he wanted, he's back home, where he thinks he's safe with his wife and kid. He finally starts bonding with his kid and enjoying life. Then the army shows up, kills his buddy, and he narrowly manages to get his wife and kid out, ultimately accepting his fate to die to protect them. However, when his wife kicks it a few years later, it finishes the damage to Jack and sends him down the same path his father walked.

Extremely well done.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Yeah I breezed through the spots again, just annoying thats all. I'm saving constantly now. I need to replay Zelda: WW someday. When I first played through it I got fed up at the triforce pieces part and quit.[/QUOTE]

I don't blame you the Triforce piece hunt kind of sucked, if they had put a few more dungeons into that game instead of that Triforce fetch quest it might have been my favorite Zelda game (although A Link to the Past would still be really hard to top), as it is the game is still good but it could have been better.

Beat 999 and got the
SUB
ending. (not really spoilerish, but hid it anyway).

Pretty crazy mystery, but I'm not in love with the game. I'll keep playing it.
The text skip is a godsend.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I fuckin hate cag[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to think that some of the more... vocal.. people in the deals forums are worse than common gamefaqs trash.

RDR

The story and characters never gave me enough to connect with to care about them. Gameplay was very responsive, doorsteps however were the Marstons kryptonite. No doubt the game deserves its praise that it is receiving, I just never felt anything from the story.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']RDR was the perfect fucking game, j-cart. Are you insane?[/QUOTE]

I actually gotta agree with j-cart. I though the game was overhyped, and as much as I wanted to love it, I found it kind of boring. I mean I still liked it, but I thought it was far from perfect. I'm glad that other people seem to like it so much though. And I'd like to give Undead Nightmare a try, but I don't have the game anymore, so I'll have to wait on a deal for the standalone disc.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm starting to think that some of the more... vocal.. people in the deals forums are worse than common gamefaqs trash.[/QUOTE]

That depends on which you think is worse: snobby man-children or actual children.

I'd have to agree with you though.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']RDR was the perfect fucking game, j-cart. Are you insane?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but there is only one perfect game, and it's not RDR.

41qlROBoQmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wrongo

Super Mario Bros 3
[/QUOTE]

Since you can get infinitely stuck after beating the final boss by not doing something arbitrary the answer is no.

[quote name='j-cart']Was there anything Climatic about RDR in the first place?

[/QUOTE] What? I didn't think anything like that at all about, RDR. I thoroughly loved everything about it, especially the characters. I don't know how you think the characters were uninteresting in the slightest... especially the Strangers.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Well at least the main game had a clearly defined progression (Find the dudes you used to hang out with,
kill them, go back to your family, herd cattle, die.
UN was just going along fine and I thought I had a bunch of it left, then all of a sudden it was like
Oh by the way Reyes has a magic mask, the end.
[/QUOTE] So it ends
shortly after getting to Mexico?
I'm close to the end then...

Didn't you guys see what happened in November?

Perfect game is...

cod-black-ops.png

and the next perfect game is...

the next CoD that comes out!

/so not serious

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I fuckin hate cag[/QUOTE]
I saw that shit, too, and good God I have never been angry about a post before. I wanted totally smack the shit out of that guy.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']What? I didn't think anything like that at all about, RDR. I thoroughly loved everything about it, especially the characters. I don't know how you think the characters were uninteresting in the slightest... especially the Strangers.

So it ends
shortly after getting to Mexico?
I'm close to the end then...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's a mission for Ricketts, a few for Mother Superior and then one for Reyes.

[quote name='j-cart']Didn't you guys see what happened in November?

Perfect game is...

cod-black-ops.png

and the next perfect game is...

the next CoD that comes out!

/so not serious[/QUOTE]
Wrong

The perfect game is
Madden 11

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Yeah, there's a mission for Ricketts, a few for Mother Superior and then one for Reyes.[/QUOTE]
Well, fuck. I'm way closer to the end than I thought. Oh well...

Guess I'll probably go ahead and finish it tomorrow, then.

On the topic of "perfect games" my personal perfect game is either RE4 or MGS3. I've played and finished both of those a ridiculously high number of times, and even today there's something about those games that I can't get enough of. If I start them I will finish them (probably multiple times), there's something about them I cannot resist.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm starting to think that some of the more... vocal.. people in the deals forums are worse than common gamefaqs trash.[/QUOTE]
I remember I was the one who posted early about the first time GS ever did their 50% extra trade deal, and I got attacked by a good chunk of the people in that forum. Called a liar among many other things. Granted I won't get prior knowledge anymore but it's the last time I'll ever post a deal here.

Well, if we all worried about what other people are going to say about our deal posts, then this site wouldn't even exist. That would make Cheapy sad.

My only point? The Internet is filled with douchebags, but there's some gold in all that tar too.

bread's done
Back