Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 4

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cannot play the video, not even MPC. :cry:[/QUOTE]Played just fine for me ...

Anyway, it shows "Awakened" Hinata doing Neji's 64 hit super and her own counter. Also shows Kabuto and Kisame's supers.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Played just fine for me ...

Anyway, it shows "Awakened" Hinata doing Neji's 64 hit super and her own counter. Also shows Kabuto and Kisame's supers.[/QUOTE]
Some codec is needed that none of my players can find. :whistle2:(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Some codec is needed that none of my players can find. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]According to MP it's "Indeo® Video 5.2 Decompression Filter".

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']According to MP it's "Indeo® Video 5.2 Decompression Filter".[/QUOTE]
I hear the video is pretty shitty in quality, so there's no need to go out of my way to watch it. :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hear the video is pretty shitty in quality, so there's no need to go out of my way to watch it. :)[/QUOTE]Very true. :lol:

And damn I can't wait for my copy to get here.

Yay! I got my copy today! I guess I know what I'm doing the next 4 days :) I don't know if my bf or I will be able to get through the 360 missions that they're talking about at GameFAQs before I get sick of it though.

I think Pakkun will definitely be hanging out in my cubicle starting Monday.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Yay! I got my copy today! I guess I know what I'm doing the next 4 days :) I don't know if my bf or I will be able to get through the 360 missions that they're talking about at GameFAQs before I get sick of it though.

I think Pakkun will definitely be hanging out in my cubicle starting Monday.[/QUOTE]I'm hoping to get my copy Saturday, but I'm not sure how tomorrow affects UPS ... :whistle2:k

Alright, here it is then.

Calling home to see if mine got there today...

...Damn! Didn't show up today either! :cry: Oh well, I can't play it until this weekend anyway!

I finished unlocking everyone last night. I don't really like CS2 Sasuke, but OT Naruto is awesome. Awakened Hinata is great too, but it's really fucking weird to pull off 70 hit combos with Hinata. :lol:

I haven't called for a couple days...maybe mine is at home by now...

(Done with finals a week from Thursday...so it better be there when I get home!)

EDIT: Damn. Still hasn't arrived.

I hope you guys get your games soon (or already got your games). I lucked out with NCSX; I was able to get USPS Priority instead of UPS when I bought some other stuff from them. I was really surprised to get it before Thanksgiving.

I haven't gotten all the characters, but I'm not as gung-ho about it this time around. I think my bf and I haven't recovered from the bazillions of hours spent on 2 & 3 :p Regardless, I am still tempted to get Narutimate Hero 3...

I saw a trailer for ps2 naruto game comin out and I could have sworn I saw the Butterfly Chouji and the Kiba Akamaru combo tranforming technique, and maybe even a drunken lee. Makes me kinda sad they arent in the GC game.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I saw a trailer for ps2 naruto game comin out and I could have sworn I saw the Butterfly Chouji and the Kiba Akamaru combo tranforming technique, and maybe even a drunken lee. Makes me kinda sad they arent in the GC game.[/QUOTE]That would be Narutimate Hero 3. From what I've heard, it's a shitty game with tons of characters. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That would be Narutimate Hero 3. From what I've heard, it's a shitty game with tons of characters. :lol:[/QUOTE]

plus they get a dvd with the game too, so that makes it less sucky.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']plus they get a dvd with the game too, so that makes it less sucky.[/QUOTE]Yeah, well I'm not about to mod my ps2 for one shitty game. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, well I'm not about to mod my ps2 for one shitty game. :lol:[/QUOTE]

what about a probably shitty bleach game for the ps2? that makes 2 plus a japanese dvd, sounds like a winner

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']what about a probably shitty bleach game for the ps2? that makes 2 plus a japanese dvd, sounds like a winner[/QUOTE]I could probably just download the dvd. 8-[ :whistle2:$ :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']fuck THE USPS!!![/QUOTE]

Glad to see I'm not the only one not getting to play the game. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']Glad to see I'm not the only one not getting to play the game. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Bastard. You know where your copy is, I don't. :whistle2:( I think it's all because of Thanksgiving, as the same shit happened to my mail last year. :bomb:

I got a package today! But it's the crappy, but cheap as shit PS1 game I ordered from EB.com on the 3rd. :bomb: :roll: :whistle2:( I think it has to be the Thanksgiving BS delay that's keeping the game from getting to me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I got a package today! But it's the crappy, but cheap as shit PS1 game I ordered from EB.com on the 3rd. :bomb: :roll: :whistle2:( I think it has to be the Thanksgiving BS delay that's keeping the game from getting to me.[/QUOTE]Hey, I still have an extra sealed copy that I could overnight to you ... for a price. :twisted: ;)

EDIT: It's now on my tradelist, along with GNT!3.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, I still have an extra sealed copy that I could overnight to you ... for a price. :twisted: ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, I still have an extra sealed copy that I could overnight to you ... for a price. :twisted: ;)[/QUOTE]
Fine, I'll send the pics. :whistle2:( PM sent.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I finished unlocking everyone last night. I don't really like CS2 Sasuke, but OT Naruto is awesome. Awakened Hinata is great too, but it's really fucking weird to pull off 70 hit combos with Hinata. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh, then I assume you don't really play Hinata that much? She's quite combolicous, what with all those cancels and such. Being able to Hakke counter at any time makes her wayyyyyy more useful than in Taisen 3.

Oh, and while Tayuya can't take a hit, she's fun as hell to play.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']Oh, then I assume you don't really play Hinata that much? She's quite combolicous, what with all those cancels and such. Being able to Hakke counter at any time makes her wayyyyyy more useful than in Taisen 3.

Oh, and while Tayuya can't take a hit, she's fun as hell to play.[/QUOTE]I do play a fair bit of Hinata, but I've never seen her pull off easy 70 hit combos. Of course, I never use her shitty super. The counter is great, especially after you bait a KnJ. :lol:

This is the worst day I've had in a while. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote name='LikSang']
Dear FriskyTanuki,

We regret to inform you that it is very likely that your parcel has been lost or
misrouted.

We have filed a "lost parcel inquiry" with the postal agent (Global Priority),
which means that they will try to trace your parcel. In the worst case scenario,
Lik Sang will ship you a replacement after the investigation is complete.

The Ticket Number to track this issue is: [xxxxx:xxx]

Please always reply to this original email, or quote this tracking number when
contacting us about this issue.

Unfortunately it takes 6 to 8 weeks in most cases until the postal agent gets
back to us with a result of the investigation. Of course, this is just the worst
scenario as many of them do make their way to the correct recipient, just with a
little delay. In the event that the parcel does arrive in the meantime, please
don't forget to let us know.[/quote]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']This is the worst day I've had in a while. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]You could always ask for a refund after their investigation and buy my copy. I could ship today. :lol:

bread's done
Back