NBA 2K10 360/PS3 52.99, PC 19.99 + $10 Credit at amazon

ccohen322

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
360/PS3/PC Here
Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order NBA 2K10 and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit 1 per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer does not apply to the Anniversary Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clevelandmvp']I bought the game and it plays fine. I play in 2K camera mode. Im sure online is jacked up, but it always is at first with 2K. If you think the game is bad then sell it and buy 2K9 for $15 and download someones updated rosters.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you're a NBA/ 2k series follower...

I already have 2k9, been hoping to play with the new rosters against a friend online. As an NBA follower a lot of the changes were huge.

Love the theory of the "My Player" mode that's only in 2k10.

For you it's working fine, that's awesome you lucked out with some other few.

For me and many others it's crap... Mine keeps crashing on a certain screen of "My Player" mode, the online doesn't work (don't really care about that atm). The framerate is just terrible.... it's like 2k9 with lag or in slomo. I managed to get out of "My Player" mode and got to the D-league at a real stadium with fans and witnessed for myself how bad it was.

The framerate was fine during summer circuit and the training camps. So i believe the fans are the problem

Saying to sell it back is rather stupid. First off you don't get all your money back. And second hopefully they'll fix it after a while. I'm just pissed I paid for a brand new game, that seems no where near finished. And now I'll have to wait with it taunting me until they fix it. Not to mention I bought my friend a copy too, so I feel doubly screwed.

I haven't tried online but the consensus seems to be that it is a mess. I can give it a pass there since this is often the case with a game during its first week or two of release. But the framerate issue is a major problem and very annoying in the single player. Hopefully this upcoming patch fixes this because it seems like a solid game otherwise.

I didn't play the my player mode. When playing D I feel like I don't have proper control over my player compared to 2K9, but then again I didn't read the instructions on how to play D. Overall 2K9 was a bigger step foward then this game, but if you want a professionally done roster update with rookies you have to play what they give you. Not owning a B-ball game o buying Live is not an option for me.

[quote name='clevelandmvp']I didn't play the my player mode. When playing D I feel like I don't have proper control over my player compared to 2K9, but then again I didn't read the instructions on how to play D. Overall 2K9 was a bigger step foward then this game, but if you want a professionally done roster update with rookies you have to play what they give you. Not owning a B-ball game o buying Live is not an option for me.[/QUOTE]

I played this for a few days, but threw it on ebay and already sold it. I figured I better dump it now before the surge of copies start flooding ebay and the value goes down. I managed to break even on what I paid, plus got the 10 dollar credit from amazon.com

The game is just crap. I went back to 2k9 last night and it feels so much tighter, complete and smoother. 2k Sports really screwed the pooch with 2k10. This is the first time EVER I've sold a 2k b-ball game for any other reason other than the new version coming out. Thankfully I had yet to dump my copy of 2k9. Somebody recently posted a current 2k9 roster update, complete with rookies. I dl'd it last night and it's very well done. To put it in b-ball terms, 2k Sports threw up a brick this year.l

So did the PC version of NBA 2K10 actually release today? Are there any impressions posted online yet?

I checked amazon just now and it says it ships in 2-4 weeks. I'm not too worried about it....i'm actually enjoying Live 10 alot :mrgreen:

Im experiencing all the same things as everyone else. Is there anyway we can get our money back from the manufacturer/2k? I think im going to finally go with Live.

Also the commentating is rather boring, im already sick of the "Ooohhhh" after every dunk and alley oop.

I'm wondering the same thing about the DRM. But then again, it's on Steam as well so you can go that route for a few bucks more. I also wonder if I can download my draft combine player from the 360 to the pc (doubtful but haven't heard officially).

I'm not seeing the $10 gc though... did they discontinue that?

The PC version is sitting on my porch. I got the e-mail for the credit that is good through 12/31 on any game purchase.

Got my PC version from UPS this morning, even with Super Saver. Not bad for a 2-day delay and $10 gift card. Got the e-mail from Amazon about the GC on my account last night.

Just installed and was browsing here while waiting. There is an option in the NBA 2k folder on the start menu that says "Uninstall SecuROM components" so I guess that answers the protection question.

Doesn't seem that this year's PC version requires Steam like last year's. Honestly I'd probably prefer that... but oh well. Time to fire it up and see how my system handles it. And see if anyone is online. For $10 though, I imagine I'm going to enjoy this.

I've read that PC still has a different control scheme than the 360 version. I think its the turbo buttons that they didn't fix. its a shame about steam, i would have liked to have played this on my work computer without the need for a disc

The last time I played a Sim basketball game was the launch of x-box live. It was one of the 2k games as well. I played a some of the create a player mode. I thought the performance on my machine was good to great. I really enjoy how you are given rating points for good team play. For the $6 I spent to get this one (after the promo certificate, ECA, and pre-order price guarantee).

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']mine shipped today finally.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Mine too, at last :lol:

mine pc version didnt shipped till now and also didnt get email for 10 dollar gift card, any idea how to apply 10 dollars to already preordererd game through eca like gow3

[quote name='Japakneez']I've read that PC still has a different control scheme than the 360 version. I think its the turbo buttons that they didn't fix. its a shame about steam, i would have liked to have played this on my work computer without the need for a disc[/QUOTE]

shame? It's on Steam for 19.99... or am i missing something?

[quote name='manlai']shame? It's on Steam for 19.99... or am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

Many of us got it from Amazon for less than $10 after credit. There is no activation on Steam that would allow us to not have to use the disc for copy protection.

bread's done
Back