NES CLASSIC Available preorders open@ Amazon.es

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
From Gamestop mobile site I got an error using PayPal. When I hit checkout it loaded for like a minute and got an error "Undefined: OrderSubmissionError" anyone get this? I then got an email from PayPal saying I paid Gamestop but no email from Gamestop and nothing in order history.

Edit: I check my bank account and no payment made to Gamestop.
I check PayPal activity and it says pending for Gamestop.
I'm afraid of trying to order it again cause I don't want to get double charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Gamestop mobile site I got an error using PayPal. When I hit checkout it loaded for like a minute and got an error "Undefined: OrderSubmissionError" anyone get this? I then got an email from PayPal saying I paid Gamestop but no email from Gamestop and nothing in order history.

Edit: I check my bank account and no payment made to Gamestop.
I check PayPal activity and it says pending for Gamestop.
I'm afraid of trying to order it again cause I don't want to get double charged.
it took a tiny bit for my order from earlier in the night to finally show up in my gamestop order history, their site is taking a beating (how they still haven't fixed their site to handle moderate load is beyond me)

Same thing happened to me at Gamestop.  Eventually the order showed up and I got my email.  I actually DID try to order another one on their website, first order was through the app.  They said that I would be exceeding my allotment of the item, so it would not let me order another.  Which I thought was a good thing, really.  One for everyone who wants one, hopefully!

Managed to get in an order for the NES Classic, but not the controller. Hmm more demand for the controller instead of the system? Must be all the previous owners who couldn't get one the first time around.

Anyway, don't really need it, just thought I should get one just in case. Really happy to finally get an NES Classic though at MSRP. Shove it up your asses resellers!

As long as it doesn't get canceled, that was nice and easy. Now I won't have to get up early. Anyone know if it's worth getting a second controller, or should I use one from the SNES classic?

The NES controller is a beautiful replica, but unless you want that authenticity the SNES pad works just as well.. and still has a longer cord.

I too need a second controller, but don't feel like ordering anything else tonight. Best buy has them too. Either everyone is sleep, or demand isn't as high as 2 years ago. In 2016, the site crashed on me. I paid the 7 dollar shipping. Sometimes that free option can really snail mail it.

Tried ordering x2 controllers at Best Buy and order went through but status shows as "Reserving". So not getting my hopes too high just yet.

I already have two modded NES systems. I was not able to find extra official controllers during the initial release. This week I purchased 2 8bitdo SF 30s because they work with the Switch and with the adaptors also work with the NES and SNES.

On the 8bitdo adapters some of the older firmwares are better for the nes classic pm me if you need them. For example turbo buttons and button mapping.

Figured I wouldn't get one online so I went to 2 Walmart's this morning. 1 had a sign up that they went on sale at 7am nobody in line. The other one said they didn't have any, but electronic people don't come in until 7am to double check, also nobody in line. Ended up getting one online from Best Buy. 

I've tried to purchase it twice on Best Buy's Website, but both times I got the same "can't validate your information" cancellation excuse. Anyone else having this problem?

Not really caring anymore. Both cancellations have just made me not want it anymore.

Tried getting a NES controller that showed stock at WM. I was told it wasn't binned, so they couldn't find any with the telxon. Still showed stock on BS, and they started selling the NES minis at midnight. My store still had them (they had about 40 when I first checked before BS took the stock count off for all stores earlier this week). There was at least one person checking out for one when I got there.

All I wanted was a contoller but can't find one anywhere, all sold out.  I found a system but I don't need one.   Oh well, maybe one day I will stumble on a controller.

8BitDo has a controller coming out that's specifically designed for the NES Classic (in fact, it apparently doesn't work with anything else).

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Gamepad-Classic-nintendo-entertainment-system/dp/B078W7SVP2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1530287156&sr=8-8&keywords=8bitdo+n30

spec.png

http://www.8bitdo.com/n30-2-4g/

I was able to get a controller and system at target. The 20 or so people ahead didn't even get one. Until the 2 people behind and me wanted one. Target rep stated they only had 8 or so. Got lucky with that.

8BitDo has a controller coming out that's specifically designed for the NES Classic (in fact, it apparently doesn't work with anything else).

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Gamepad-Classic-nintendo-entertainment-system/dp/B078W7SVP2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1530287156&sr=8-8&keywords=8bitdo+n30

spec.png

http://www.8bitdo.com/n30-2-4g/
I don't really understand why it would only work with the NES Classic when all their controllers are just bluetooth pads that connect to a receiver powered by the console port

This one actually won't be Bluetooth (2.4G), but yeah it should plug into the SNES just fine.

The SNES 2.4Gs are fantastic and $25 is a steal. This one is kinda ugly, but aside from that will probably be a great option.

Huh that's weird that they ditched bluetooth, any idea what tech they're using?

I have two of the SN30 pads for my SuperNT, been really happy with them other than the DPAD problem, you can use some scotch tape to semi fix though

Went to 2 gamestops this morning and a walmart. The walmart clerk gave me a puzzled look when I asked about controllers, but one of the gamestops had controllers and systems. Got a controller for 10 bucks and did not sign up for any preorders. I almost forgot how pushy their sales people can be. Also, I got a shipping confirmation for the console this morning.

Local Target in Fitchburg, WI had like 5 NES Systems just sitting in the case around noon today. Didn't want one so didn't buy one, but just a heads up to anyone else in the area.

I guess I missed something- why is everyone here so interested in getting an extra controller?  Do a bunch of games that come with the NES Classic feature 2-player multiplayer?  Or is the cord on the standalone controller longer than the one that comes with the system?

bread's done
Back