NES Lowball OVERRRRRR!!!!!!Shipping info in second post

St4rgalaqtic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
DONE shipping Info in the second post. (If anyone would like a copy of the final bids please ask)

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment and Shipping

Clonesnipper666 - Dropped off at Post Office
PAID
Tracking Number = PM'd

sm04as - Dropped off at Post Office
PAID
Tracking Number = PM'd

Kevace - Dropped off at Post Office
PAID
Tracking Number = PM'd

VideoGamesIzFun - Being Packed Up
PAID
Tracking Number = PM'd

Rexall
PAID - Being Packed Up
Tracking number =

Ash Burton
PAID - Being Packed Up
Tracking Number =

therealdanhill
PAID - Dropped off at Post Office
Tracking Number = PM'd

Swatman27
PAID - Dropped Off at Post Office
Tracking Number = PM'd

Bakou2
Tracking Number = PM'd

Mb7241
Tracking Number = PM'd

Kitlink
Tracking Number = PM'd

WV Matsui
PAID - Dropped Off at Post Office
Tracking Number = PM'd
A update on my big orders, they are all being taken to the post office this afternoon. Thanks for being patient.

Dood, free 412 rep re zent er bump (also props for the pic, I have that smoking monger)!

And I am in for some of these, for sure for sure. I am looking at you Mafat Conspiracy !

Actually if you want to start this up. I'll start it for you $1 on all these .... will copy pasta this to be fair if and when this begins

1943: The Battle Of Midway
720°
8 Eyes
Al Unser Jr.'s Turbo Racing
Bad Dudes
Batman
Battletoads
Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team
Bionic Commando
Blades Of Steel
Captain Skyhawk
Castelian
Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers
Code Name: Viper
Commando
Contra
Crystalis
Darkwing Duck
Dash Galaxy In The Alien Asylum
Donkey Kong
Double Dragon
Dr. Mario
Dragon Spirit: The New Legend
Dragon Warrior (Complete in Box)
Duck Tales
Ducktales
Gauntlet
Gauntlet II
Ghosts 'N Goblins
Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode
The Goonies II
Guerilla War
Gun Smoke
Heavy Barrel
Ice Climber
Ikari Warriors
Ikari Warriors II: Victory Road
Infiltrator
Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II
Jurassic Park
Kabuki-Quantum Fighter
Karate Champ
Karate Kid
Karnov
Kid Icarus
Kid Niki: Radical Ninja
Kirby's Adventure
The Legend Of Kage
The Legend of Zelda
Life Force
Little Nemo: The Dream Master
Lode Runner
The Mafat Conspiracy
Marble Madness
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6
Metal Mech
Metroid
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!
Milon's Secret Castle
Mission: Impossible
NARC
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword Of Chaos
Paperboy
Paperboy 2
Platoon
P.O.W. Prisoners Of War
Pro Wrestling
The Punisher
Rad Racer II
Robowarrior
Rygar
Skate Or Die 2: Search For Double Trouble
Solomon's Key
SpyHunter
Star Tropics
Strider
Super C
Super Dodge Ball
Tecmo Bowl
Tecmo World Wrestling
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Arcade Game
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
Tetris 2
Wizards & Warriors
Wrath Of The Black Manta
Wrecking Crew

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']What's the difference between ducktales and duck tales?[/QUOTE]

Answer this and you will have solved the riddle of steel...

images

Sorry guys its taking longer than I thought to get all these photographed and described. And I have 1 copy of Duck Tales, and 1 copy of Ducktales. As Ash said it is a riddle.

Also I will be throwing some blu rays, and xbox 360 games into this lowball as well.

If I manage to see this when it's live, I'll also be in. There's a couple beauties in there I could always use for the shop :) .

This is a great collection of NES titles. A shame you have to break it up. Good luck with your lowball! Nothing for me personally, but for nostalgic reasons and having played most of these games, I'm rooting for you! :)

These will be the games I win, what I pay I leave up to the rest of you...

1943: The Battle Of Midway

Battletoads

Bionic Commando

Contra

Crystalis

Darkwing Duck

Double Dragon

Faxanadu

Ghosts 'N Goblins

The Goonies II

Ice Climber

Ikari Warriors

Kid Icarus

Kirby's Adventure

Kung Fu

Life Force

Little Nemo: The Dream Master

Marble Madness

Mega Man

Mega Man 2

Mega Man 3

Mega Man 4

Mega Man 5

Mega Man 6

Metroid

Ninja Gaiden

Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword Of Chaos

Nintendo Entertainment System

Super C

Super Dodge Ball

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Arcade Game

Wizards & Warriors

Wrecking Crew

I believe it Ash, with your history lol. Those Mega Mans aint gonna come cheap tho, believe that. And if anyone could throw me a bone and let me get Super C for under 20 bucks, that would be great

Seriously Ash? THrow me a frickin bone here - that's WAY too many games to horde to yourself. Give some of us a chance too, man.

Hey OP while I agree that that is alot of games I would recommend doing it in one auction. Simply because I know I as well as others will be willing to pay more for a game to save on shipping (if winning multiple games) also we are going to have to check back 2 (or 3?) different time to check for snipers. You got a gold mine there and as Ash said he's going to give us hell to win anything good so.... I vote one big auction. Also to make it easier you could just make it a two week auction so you have plenty of time to get the pictures ready. I've done a few LOWBALLS in the past and I'm just giving you my opinion.

I have done a couple lowballs, and my advice is to take your time and do 1 big lowball. The more items you have the more people will come. It also helps the mentality of the buyer buying more than one item because it saves them on shipping, so you will get more bids. Your call though, either way I'll be here to wreck shop.

I just bought a lot off of Neo-Geo.com so I will be reducing the games I shall be winning to the following:

Contra

Crystalis

Darkwing Duck

Faxanadu

Ghosts 'N Goblins

The Goonies II

Ice Climber

Kid Icarus

Kirby's Adventure

Kung Fu

Life Force

Marble Madness

Mega Man

Mega Man 2

Mega Man 3

Mega Man 4

Mega Man 5

Mega Man 6

Metroid

Super C

Wizards & Warriors

You could also think of doing different end times/days for the items if it helps such as one set ending one day and the other set ending the next day.

Ok I will heed the words of the masses and just do one big one. This will cut into my EVO watching time but I will make it happen. Start time moved back one day, will run for 1 1/2 weeks

Yeah seriously - I'm like the world's biggest Mega Man fan and not getting a shot at ANY of those is hurting. A lot.

EDIT: And really, I just want a shot at 2 of them - Mega Man 1 and 6 - because I have neither of those. And God knows Capcom is going to throw us some shitty 25th anniversary BS for MM so I NEED THIS MAN.

I GOTTA FEVAH - AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE MEGA MAN!!

[quote name='Edwin29']Ash I'm pretty sure you sold all those games in your lowballs and now you want them back? LOL[/QUOTE]

I sold my Mega Man 1 a long time ago and I want it back myself.

Also kudos for the big auction this is going to be epic :bouncy:

[quote name='Krystal109']Sure.. make this kind of lowball after I sell off my system.[/QUOTE]

A NES System with a new 72 pin connector, 2 nes controllers, 1 nes arcade stick, 1 nes quicl shot, and a turbo adapter will be in this lowball.

[quote name='Edwin29']Ash I'm pretty sure you sold all those games in your lowballs and now you want them back? LOL[/QUOTE]

I did, I did. Man sometimes I look through my photo bucket at some of the stuff I have had and sold and I realize I have some sort of problem, lol. Now I'm selling a couple arcade PCB's to prepare the funding of this lowball. Time to restock the shelves!

Damn. I just need Mega Man 4 and 5 to finnish my collection, and it doesn't look like it's happening.. :[

A lot of those games are going to see some serious interest from me, also. I need store stock...and I got a 20% pay increase at my regular job.

bread's done
Back