NES Lowball OVERRRRRR!!!!!!Shipping info in second post

please tell me I got Zelda please tell me I got Zelda please tell me I got Zelda

*looks*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1333705025337.gif

I guess I won the first Mass Effect. Congrats again on those Mega Man prices...some of those are ridiculous o_O (don't believe me? check my sig to see what I charge for them in my store).

[quote name='Ash Burton']Great lowball! I spent $229, plus shipping :hot: I wish you guys would have cut me a break. Too bad there was no rewards for most money spent this lowball ;)[/QUOTE]

Sorry Ash, I spent more money than you, so I got the free shipping. $265.

[quote name='mb7241']I guess I won the first Mass Effect. Congrats again on those Mega Man prices...some of those are ridiculous o_O (don't believe me? check my sig to see what I charge for them in my store).[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, that's why I stopped bidding on some of them but kept going on others.

[quote name='Rexall']Sorry Ash, I spent more money than you, so I got the free shipping. $265.

I hear ya, that's why I stopped bidding on some of them but kept going on others.[/QUOTE]

Maybe next time you'll shoot me a PM and we can sign a treaty Mr. Moneybags. I can't wait though, my AV modded top loader should be here just in time for my haul!

[quote name='tuffguycore']Go to the front page and you can see who got what...[/QUOTE]

I just double checked and I don't see it anywhere... :(

bread's done
Back