Silk Worm $2
Super Dodge Ball $3

Skate Or Die 2: Search For Double Trouble $4
Solomon's Key $2
Wrecking Crew $4
Wizards & Warriors $2
Prisoners of War $4
Bases loaded $1

I'm still a noob so could you please tell me how much i would pay for shipping if i was to win a game, thank you. Sorry for my noobyness

[quote name='Barney']I'm still a noob so could you please tell me how much i would pay for shipping if i was to win a game, thank you. Sorry for my noobyness[/QUOTE]

Around 2-3 dollars.

Ice Climber $5
Jurassic Park $3
Kid Icarus $14
MagMax $3
Rad Racer $1
T & C Surf Designs $1
Tiger-Heli $1
Wizards & Warriors $3
Wrecking Crew $6
Dig Dug 2 $4
Elevator Action $3
Nintendo NES $19

usmc-scout-sniper.jpg
over!

I would like to thank everyone who participated, this was my first lowball and it was hard work but you guys also gave me tips and made it fun. Thanks again, the postage supplies came in today. Totals will be up no later then tomorrow, and shipping starts wendsday.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']I would like to thank everyone who participated, this was my first lowball and it was hard work but you guys also gave me tips and made it fun. Thanks again, the postage supplies came in today. Totals will be up no later then tomorrow, and shipping starts wendsday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for giving us a chance to beef up our collections a bit!

If you want, I'll do a dollar on everything that didn't get a bid!

[quote name='tuffguycore']Thanks a lot for giving us a chance to beef up our collections a bit!

If you want, I'll do a dollar on everything that didn't get a bid![/QUOTE]

For being cool and offering I will throw in the other 4 carts with no bids for a buck. Thank man

Great lowball! I spent $229, plus shipping :hot: I wish you guys would have cut me a break. Too bad there was no rewards for most money spent this lowball ;)

[quote name='Ash Burton']Great lowball! I spent $229, plus shipping :hot: I wish you guys would have cut me a break. Too bad there was no rewards for most money spent this lowball ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol I was just sending you a message about that lol, but yes Ash I am cutting your shipping cost down.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']For being cool and offering I will throw in the other 4 carts with no bids for a buck. Thank man[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, thanks a lot man.

That including the Tetris? If so, then I'm real stoked haha.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Great lowball! I spent $229, plus shipping :hot: I wish you guys would have cut me a break. Too bad there was no rewards for most money spent this lowball ;)[/QUOTE]

You had a couple of things I wanted, but I didn't feel like having that uphill battle ;)

If it's cool with you, since I TOTALLY forgot about this ending a half hour ago and didnt get ANY of my final bids in (because it looks like I got sniped on EVERYTHING I was bidding on...), can I mop up whats left of the NES stuff for a buck a piece? This includes -

Al Unser Jr, Super SPike VBall, Bases Loaded 2, and Track and Field 1 & 2.

If no one else has laid any claim, I would be more than happy to take SOMETHING out of this...

bread's done
Back