New 3DS Animal Crossing Edition/New 3DS XL Hyrule Gold Edition, & Aqua Blue Vita @ GS

Willing to buy someone's card for the Animal Crossing bundle :D The game is what I am talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to redeem $10 in Perk Points last night before midnight to use for Amiibo Cards and I completely forgot about it, bah!

Couldnt justify buying the system since I have the Zelda one preordered. But I'll buy the AC game of someone.

A link has appeared on Nintendo's online store advertising cover plates, but it's not active yet.

Watch they go and list everything I imported for half the cost. Heh.

A link has appeared on Nintendo's online store advertising cover plates, but it's not active yet.

Watch they go and list everything I imported for half the cost. Heh.
well, they will probably only list what they would consider the "popular" ones... but it would have been nice if they started selling them when the AC bundle was 1st announced, or even mention that they would sell them. Well, at least i got my Fire Emblem plates for $20 shipped, so not too bad compared to what Nintendo is charging, plus i doubt those plates will be available here anytime soon :)

Keeping an eye out for the Wood Grain Mario plates, along with the Glow in the Dark Boo plates, and any of the solid or translucent colors.

Selling my Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer game code for $30 paypal. Please PM me if you're interested.

I think it might actually be cheaper to import the Pikachu plates. But amiami won't let me make an account for some reason, so I can't see shipping info lol.

I think it might actually be cheaper to import the Pikachu plates. But amiami won't let me make an account for some reason, so I can't see shipping info lol.
It depends. Nintendo's shipping cost is $5, but I don't think it goes up if you buy more items...so if you need anything else from Nintendo like the higher capacity Wii U Gamepad battery, pick everything up at once.

Surprised they didn't put up the splatoon plates.

I rather want the turquoise one though. It looks better in person from pictures I've seen online than it does in the promo photos, as most of them do.

Got my Xenoblade/Smash plates in today. The Smash Plates look freaking amazing. Now just waiting for Amazon to give me my damn Cradle and ORAS plates

Didnt realize NWS had put up plates. I slightly regret importing my Japanese one just the other day (But the Japanese Symbols look pretty cool compared to the english wording as well). I'm guessing the Smash, KK Slider, Zelda, and Pikachu ones will go fast

and my unit FINALLY showed up (talk about a long lunch, transferring took priority over work!) and got to slap on the fire emblem plates.... and give my old 3ds to a friend (he gave me a camera lens 2 weeks ago, fair trade now :) )[attachment=17313:WP_20150925_15_23_56_Raw.jpg]

I received my New Nintendo 3DS Animal Crossing bundle from Amazon today even though it was originally marked with an expected delivery date of Tuesday, September 29, 2015. I have Amazon Prime and pre-ordered the unit on September 17, 2015. Waiting to get back home so I can replace the cover plates with my own (No. 64) and initiate a system transfer.  :D/

and my unit FINALLY showed up (talk about a long lunch, transferring took priority over work!) and got to slap on the fire emblem plates.... and give my old 3ds to a friend (he gave me a camera lens 2 weeks ago, fair trade now :) )
attachicon.gif
WP_20150925_15_23_56_Raw.jpg
What kind of lens is only worth a 3DS? Nifty fifty?

18-55 is stm. mine was over a decade old minus the IS and stm! so, maybe not so fair of a trade....but his home theater is also powered by a few of my consoles/components too
Na, it's relatively fair. I think I sold mine (new) for $100.

I'm impressed w/ the quality and finish. The modern SFC color scheme is just stunning. :)

I put on a set of Hori screen protectors because I'm anal about screen scratches and its practically tradition now.

The top screen one went on flawlessly, but the bottom screen one had a few fibers underneath it. I was able to remove most of them but after deciding to pull the protector up a third time (stupidly, I might add; I should have just been satisfied with my 99.5% perfect application) some of the tape residue stuck to the screen protector and now it's pretty much a botched job.

So I ordered a new set from Nippon-Yaman. I'll live with what I have for as long as possible and eventually I'll swap out that bottom protector and be extra-cautious this time.

I'm only slightly concerned about cleaning the screen when I get around to putting the new protector on. I need the thing to be impeccable before the new protector goes on...like...out of the box impeccable. Here's hoping that won't be an issue.

I put on a set of Hori screen protectors because I'm anal about screen scratches and its practically tradition now.

The top screen one went on flawlessly, but the bottom screen one had a few fibers underneath it. I was able to remove most of them but after deciding to pull the protector up a third time (stupidly, I might add; I should have just been satisfied with my 99.5% perfect application) some of the tape residue stuck to the screen protector and now it's pretty much a botched job.

So I ordered a new set from Nippon-Yaman. I'll live with what I have for as long as possible and eventually I'll swap out that bottom protector and be extra-cautious this time.

I'm only slightly concerned about cleaning the screen when I get around to putting the new protector on. I need the thing to be impeccable before the new protector goes on...like...out of the box impeccable. Here's hoping that won't be an issue.
Word to the wise, go to the bathroom, let the hot water run, let it get nice and steamy. This will let the dust settle in the air and proceed to put on the screen protectors.

Word to the wise, go to the bathroom, let the hot water run, let it get nice and steamy. This will let the dust settle in the air and proceed to put on the screen protectors.
I'm been through the screen protector rodeo enough times to know to do this, and I did this. Still, there's always a stray fiber from something that happens to drop in.

It's never enough to make a bubble, but I can see it and it bothers me, you know?

I'm been through the screen protector rodeo enough times to know to do this, and I did this. Still, there's always a stray fiber from something that happens to drop in.

It's never enough to make a bubble, but I can see it and it bothers me, you know?
Ohh brother I know!!!!

Tape is your best friend. I'm anal about it as well, and I fucking hate bubbles/stray lint. I use one piece to lift the protector, and another to dab the lint/dust off. In retrospect I wish I had ordered 2 or 3 sets instead of just one, I just know I'm gonna screw up applying this one. I rarely ever put protectors on the touch screen though, they always seem really hard to apply and I worry about touch sensitivity.

I wish companies had some option to buy devices with them pre-installed on them. I always have to check the console before I apply them. (Because I had times where I put them on, then turn on the device and see dead pixels or a wonky button). Truer rage has not been had by me before.

Tape is your best friend. I'm anal about it as well, and I fucking hate bubbles/stray lint. I use one piece to lift the protector, and another to dab the lint/dust off.
I know to use tape, but tape is what screwed me up this time...I think what's under the protector right now is some of the residue from the adhesive on the tape. Thankfully it pretty much disappears when the system is on, so I'll be able to ignore it for a little while.

Another word of advice to those of you who use screen protectors, keep a can of compressed air handy. Once I get the Hori SP set up and ready for the final peel, I clear out any dust in the area that may have landed where I don't want it to be.

Another word of advice to those of you who use screen protectors, keep a can of compressed air handy. Once I get the Hori SP set up and ready for the final peel, I clear out any dust in the area that may have landed where I don't want it to be.
Knowing my luck I'd just blow more dust under the thing.

And this is why I've always skipped putting protectors over my screens, even when it comes to phones. Besides the fact that I don't like how they look on the screens, but having to be extra cautious on how to put it on would kill me. My patience level is that of none when it comes to these things.

And this is why I've always skipped putting protectors over my screens, even when it comes to phones. Besides the fact that I don't like how they look on the screens, but having to be extra cautious on how to put it on would kill me. My patience level is that of none when it comes to these things.
Having some random ass shit happen and scratch my screen would kill me more. (Which I have seen happen before).

Having some random ass shit happen and scratch my screen would kill me more. (Which I have seen happen before).
I got over that part. Sucks when you first see it, but after I forget about it. Plus it gives me reason to by another one if I like a particular special edition. I know terrible reasoning.

bread's done
Back