New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
Best birthday sale ever. If I can get to a BB tomorrow I might be making out like a bandit with Rumble Blast, Adventure Time, Darksiders 2, and Batman Arkham City Armored Edition for 70$ PLUS a 10$ Giftcard.

Hell yes!

PS: Pikmin might not be within your store. I looked and there aren't any within 100 miles...

Gonna check out Best Buy in the morning, thanks OP!
Didn't see it's live gonna order some stuff for instore pickup :)

Last edited by a moderator:
went ahead and ordered Saints Row 3, Pikmin 2 and Adventure Time (don't have a 3ds right now, but knowing me I'll probably get one again and I really liked this game)

[quote name='Hemi']Btw they are limit 3 per order.[/QUOTE]

I dont even know if my Best Buy has 3 Saint's Row the third for PS3. I think they had 1 or 2. Oh well, they will pick what they have any only charge for those right?

[quote name='Hemi']Just click the individual item if your having trouble seeing prices updated.[/QUOTE]

Worked. Thanks

This is awesome ordered Rayman origins, Adventure Time, Classic Games Overlord, Pikmin 2, and Saints Row 3. Actually ordered 2 copies of Rayman origins, one for my cousin. Thanks for posting

Thanks op, bought pokemon rumble blast, pikmin 2, and nba baller beats. Read the description for baller beats and it comes with the basketball not bad for $10 to get a bouncy ball and a game.

This is great! Was wondering what to do with my $20 reward certificate. Got XCOM and Saints Row the Third for PS3 for a grand total of $5.42 shipped. HURRAY! Thanks OP and all those who posted this went live online. I even held back and just ordered one of each. ;-) Hope everyone who wants one gets one!

Grabbed X Com and Pikmin. Already have Pikmin 2 for GC but for the price... thought about Saints Row but really want it on 360. Also considering Starhawk.

Grabbed the Pokemans and Pikmin 2 as well. Had to get Pikmin 2 delivered to me however as no stores near me has it in stock. Fortunately, standard shipping is free.

Is Darksiders 2 worth it if I haven't played one? Is it worth 20$? (I Currently have ZombiU, Mario U, Nintendoland, Black Ops 2, and ME3 Looking for more games to add to my collection.)

Pokemon Rumble for me.... I would ahve picked up the NBA Baller Beats fr the pure heck of how mcuh my friends and I make fun of it... but no shipping and out of stock at my local store, so oh well!

I ended up ordering for in store pick up Pokemon Rumble Blast,Adventure Time 3DS, and Pikmin 2. I had Rayman Origins in my cart but I rather get it on Xbox or Ps3. I got the three games for $21.xx after a RZ gift certificate and I should get the bonus 500Rz points so its like I basically paid $10 for three great games.

Ordered Pikmin 2 for shipping as I didn't see it available at any stores around me.

I am working through the rest of the list now, but a majority of them are showing local stock so I may just do those in-store. Wanted to jump on Pikmin 2 before it sold out first and foremost.

Picked up Fable, XCOM, and Darksiders 2 for 360 and Wii U. Will gift the 360 DS2 and keep the Wii U version.

So my question is, if these are going to be limited, will they pull the orders before the stores open or is there a chance people could grab them before the employees pick the order?

[quote name='Deader2818']So my question is, if these are going to be limited, will they pull the orders before the stores open or is there a chance people could grab them before the employees pick the order?[/QUOTE]

Your orders should get pulled early. Whenever I place orders Sunday morning (Start of new sale week) they are always pulled 1-2 hours BEFORE the store opens (you'll get a notification once they are pulled).

I'm guessing that if I were to do store pickup, the money would be taken out of the bank right away right?

[quote name='GBAstar']Your orders should get pulled early. Whenever I place orders Sunday morning (Start of new sale week) they are always pulled 1-2 hours BEFORE the store opens (you'll get a notification once they are pulled).[/QUOTE]

It depends on the store. I have one local store that always pulls them before opening on Sunday and one that doesn't pull anything until 11:00 a.m. or so. It's been a problem before when an in demand item was only available at the 11:00 a.m. store.

Thanks for the heads up that the sale prices are live online. I have work at 11am, so I get to sleep in a bit more.

[quote name='Wazzup4567']Is Darksiders 2 worth it if I haven't played one? Is it worth 20$? (I Currently have ZombiU, Mario U, Nintendoland, Black Ops 2, and ME3 Looking for more games to add to my collection.)[/QUOTE]

I hear it's good but as MH3 Ultimate is coming out in about two days now technically, I can hold off, I'd rather backlog my 360 instead of my Wii U XD.

[quote name='SoulKinetix']I go to the link and none of the items are there :([/QUOTE]
You have to search on the website for them individually

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I just got a "Shop the Big Spring Cleanup including Huge Clearance + free shipping on everything" e-mail, and it has a lot more than what is on this list, but it doesn't look like prices are changed yet...

Thanks OP!![/QUOTE]
Can you post the list? Can someone please post the complete list?

[quote name='alwayscheaper']So the ps3 games xcom and starhawk didn't make the cut?[/QUOTE]

The price is live, you need to click on the item page to see the updated price.

bread's done
Back