New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the deals really that good are do you guys just like cheap games?

There are a few good titles, some okay titles and some junk. This just goes to show that with you put $9.99 and "NEW" together that a retailer can sell almost anything.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Can you post the list? Can someone please post the complete list?[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? It's in the OP of this thread.

[quote name='reemer99']Thanks OP, looking forward to Xcom and Pikmin.[/QUOTE]

oh no no no. thank you for having a Tick avatar picture:applause:

Thanks OP. Finally picked up Pokemon Rumble Blast. Glad I waited when I saw it for $25 last month.

Adventure Time 3DS is a spectacular game, but it's really hampered by the fact that it's A) Very Shot and B) Very Easy. Beat the game in about 3 hours or so. Beat the "New Game Plus" mode in about the same time. It's fun and there's a lot of potential for an awesome platformer there... but man, it's short and easy. $9.99 seems like a great price for it though.

The stock checker on pikmin may be wrong, now showing in stock ALL over the place.
Now it's not... Definately gonna be there if I were to go in... remember seeing a TON...

[quote name='GBAstar']Are the deals really that good are do you guys just like cheap games?

There are a few good titles, some okay titles and some junk. This just goes to show that with you put $9.99 and "NEW" together that a retailer can sell almost anything.[/QUOTE]

Its not like a bunch of people are ordering a bunch of trash pack, lol.

[quote name='abhinav']What the hell, Xcom looked like it sold out in 10 seconds... Damn.[/QUOTE]
they never had much stock of the game anywhere,

[quote name='deader2818']its not like a bunch of people are ordering a bunch of trash pack, lol.[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Kovorkian']Just Saw this, nothing in the OP I didn't already get, see people talking about pikmin , I check , its already gone >.>[/QUOTE]

I missed it too :cry:

My Pikmin 2 looks like it has to be shipped to store, otherwise Adventure Time my store has and another store has the only copy of NBA Baller Beats it looks like. Hopefully everything goes without a hitch.

[quote name='FriscoDude']Thanks for the heads up that the sale prices are live online. I have work at 11am, so I get to sleep in a bit more.[/QUOTE]

sleep is good. get it!

[quote name='PublikDefender']Can you post the list? Can someone please post the complete list?[/QUOTE]

no, absolutely not, no

[quote name='GBAstar']Are the deals really that good are do you guys just like cheap games?

There are a few good titles, some okay titles and some junk. This just goes to show that with you put $9.99 and "NEW" together that a retailer can sell almost anything.[/QUOTE]

thats the nature of most sales anywhere. there are some really solid games here though (X-COM, Adventure Time, SR3) and those prices are pretty damn good.

the site is called Cheap Ass Gamer, so yes people here like cheap games-tasteful, great or otherwise.

Jesus. What isn't sold out? Everytime I try adding something "Sorry, there was a problem adding the item to your cart. Please try again.".

SR3 got cleared out in store before I could complete checkout, but was still available for shipping. At least Silver = free 2 day.

x-com is a very underrated game, i doubt there will be a sequel, since the game bombed/ flopped badly in sales. Might or might not be more print/ production.

[quote name='plus1zero']29.99 for a 16GB Vita card ain't too bad, but meh..I'm gonna wait for now[/QUOTE]

I ordered one for store pickup for my Dad just in case. If he does not want it then I will cancel it.

[quote name='YBX87']x-com is a very underrated game, i doubt there will be a sequel, since the game bombed/ flopped badly in sales. Might or might not be most print/ production.[/QUOTE]

I doubt there will be a sequel either but it has sold over a million copies on all platforms worldwide. The production budget could not have been outrageous either.

Now I'm gonna feel guilty for buying two pikmin so I could get rid of a $5 cert that was sitting there... Don't question that logic... But regardless, I expect there will be some to be found in stores... dont trust the stock checker when I did the available near me, pikmin 2 was showing all over, but only vanishes when I try to add to cart. I doubt it sold out within 100 miles at that price it was...

Grabbed 2X Rayman Origins, I know I'll replay it but I'm hoping I can talk a friend into playing it too for that price.

Well, I got Starhawk for $5.41 after using my RZ Cert. Can't beat that price. Now I can delete the PS Plus version off my HD and save some space. :)

[quote name='YBX87']x-com is a very underrated game, i doubt there will be a sequel, since the game bombed/ flopped badly in sales. Might or might not be most print/ production.[/QUOTE]
Wut?

[quote name='@FIF']SR3 got cleared out in store before I could complete checkout, but was still available for shipping. At least Silver = free 2 day.[/QUOTE]

That one is behaving weirdly for in store. It keeps saying my stores have it but when I go to checkout it asks to change to ship to store.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I doubt there will be a sequel either but it has sold over a million copies on all platforms worldwide. The production budget could not have been outrageous either.[/QUOTE]
i bought it day one with the $15 gift card to support the devs, no regret, good game. I think the Pc platform sold the best.

just a heads up, you may be able to PM X COM at target. they seem to have it there and thats what I did to get Darksiders 2 last month.

[quote name='YBX87']i bought it day one with the $15 gift card to support the devs, no regret, good game. I think the Pc platform sold the best.[/QUOTE]
Source from 2K games
2K launched XCOM: Enemy Unknown, reintroducing one of the greatest video game franchises of all time. The title is proving to be a critical and commercial success, with strong digital sales and a near 90 average review score on Metacritic. XCOM: Enemy Unknown is being supported with two downloadable add-on content packages available this year, with additional content planned for 2013.
http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1752068

Just because it's a very little represented genre doesn't mean it's a flop...

[quote name='Komentra']Jesus. What isn't sold out? Everytime I try adding something "Sorry, there was a problem adding the item to your cart. Please try again.".[/QUOTE]

website might be getting bombed right now, so that might be it. keep trying!

[quote name='YBX87']x-com is a very underrated game, i doubt there will be a sequel, since the game bombed/ flopped badly in sales. Might or might not be more print/ production.[/QUOTE]

uh huh. sure.

bread's done
Back