New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='qwikshake']I haven't played it yet, just ordered it myself. My research on the multi-platform comparison: here.
Seems that the consensus is that the WiiU version is the weakest of the four versions in terms of performance, though it's hard to refuse at this price point. Also, the 5+ hours of included DLC only sweetens the deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the WiiU ports are generally inferior. The only WiiU port I would be interested in is the Batman Armored Edition because of the added content.

[quote name='The Punisher']Not sure if anyone is interested, but Calibur11 MLG is $9.99 with free shipping.
They no longer have the others like battlefield, gears, etc.
They had Calibur11 last summer for $15 and man those things clear out so fast.

Thanks op[/QUOTE]

Thanks Punisher, thats a great price for a plain one.

Does anyone know for sure if the 3DS version of Rayman offer co-op mode? I bought 2 copies so me and my son could play since the BestBuy page says that it supports up to 4 players. Looking online, it appears that it doesn't offer co-op gameplay. Can anyone confirm?

Tempted to pick up that 4GB M2 card for my PSP Go, though I already have a 16GB in there...

Plus I could have sworn I saw one for like $5 at KMart the other day.

[quote name='htz']PS Vita Cradle $6.99
PS Vita Car Charger $10.99
[/QUOTE]

The cradle is $2.97 at Sears if anyone is near 1 and want to check. Can't believe I saw that car charger and didn't think to grab it! I think the Sears I'm going to today had it. Thanks for waking me brain up to that!

Wayyyyyy off topic.........Sears
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242702&page=468

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Medieval Moves/Sports Champions PlayStation Move Bundle - $14.97

PS3 9' USB Cable(in the new blue box) - $0.97

PS Vita 4GB Memory Card - $1.97

PS Vita USB Cable - $2.97

PS Vita AC Adapter - $2.97

PS Vita Cradle - $2.97[/QUOTE]

Set up an in-store pickup for Rayman Origins and Pokemon Rumble Blast. $14.11 after tax and the bonus $5 RZ certificate that expires on the 19th.

[quote name='maximumzero']Tempted to pick up that 4GB M2 card for my PSP Go, though I already have a 16GB in there...

Plus I could have sworn I saw one for like $5 at KMart the other day.[/QUOTE]

I got 2 of those when Best Buy had them for $1.99 last summer. Maybe they'll have them on sale, again?

Eh. Was going to grab Rayman, but after looking at video it looks awesome for the 360 but just meh on the 3DS.

Will go to BB tomorrow and poke around though.

Thank you for the post! I finally got adventure time for $10! And just last week i told my friend that this will never go down to $10 :D

Did an in-store pickup for Adventure Time. Glad I got one despite missing the early part of this sale. Wonder if I'll see a copy of Xcom when I go pick it up tomorrow...that would be sweet.

[quote name='Velo214']wow. great deals but i already own all the games. any i should pick up, ya know, just cause?[/QUOTE]

Well, if you already own all of them, don't you know which ones you should pick up?

Starhawk was showing ship to store but when I ordered it it said In stock and available for pickup on the 17th

Is anybody else getting this?

Im hoping it is actually in stock because it seems nowhere is actually showing it in stock

Damn Pikmin 2 is already sold out online and non at the Best Buys around me. Expected since this is the lowest I've ever seen it going for.

A lot of those games I saw in a bargin bin st the front of the store last week, marked at 80% off their current prices though none were priced. I saw Brutal Legend in there and asked for the price of it. The cost after reduction came to $2.48! Not bad at all! Go by your store first before buying from the BB site on these titles!

[quote name='Velo214']wow. great deals but i already own all the games. any i should pick up, ya know, just cause?[/QUOTE]

Saints Row The Third and the Xbox Vault.:)

Well I picked up Saints Row: The Third for $9.99. Glad I could get it for so cheap, because I wouldn't have gotten it if I had to pay full price.

[quote name='hotpocket']Eh. Was going to grab Rayman, but after looking at video it looks awesome for the 360 but just meh on the 3DS.

Will go to BB tomorrow and poke around though.[/QUOTE]

Have Rayman on 360 and it looks amazing so it was an easy pass for me on the 3DS version.

Thanks OP for the heads up. Was able to get Darksiders II and this will go towards my 500 bonus points purchase. Two birds with one stone!

It says Rayman is available at my store, but then when I get to checkout, it says it's not available for pickup. It'll still let me add them, though. wtf.

I wanted to do an in store pickup purchase for Dragon Age II but I guess they took the 360 version off of the site. I guess you just have to go to the store and see if they have one in stock? Or is there some kind of link to the item that someone knows of?

Ugh why did I have to work today? I missed Pikmin 2. I wonder if Target will price match....

Still contemplating pulling the trigger on Rumble Blast since a few BBs near me have them in stock. Would anyone recommend it?

I personally didnt like Rumble Blast much. Got it on release date, just felt fairly repetitive, not much difficulty, and seemed like it was fairly short overall.

Then again, 10$ sounds like a fair price for it.

Grabbed Fable The Journey, ACIII CE Guide, and Halo 4 CE guide. Hope I can find a copy of Xcom at my store.

Loving these deals at Bestbuy :)

Might pick up Darksiders 2 also. I already own it on pc but haven't played. Did they fix the framerate issues for the xbox version?

[quote name='bshirk']It says Rayman is available at my store, but then when I get to checkout, it says it's not available for pickup. It'll still let me add them, though. wtf.[/QUOTE]
yeah, I got that too.

I'm just going to there tomorrow and see what's there. Not expecting much to be still around though.

[quote name='illmatic21']I wanted to do an in store pickup purchase for Dragon Age II but I guess they took the 360 version off of the site. I guess you just have to go to the store and see if they have one in stock? Or is there some kind of link to the item that someone knows of?[/QUOTE]
The SKU is 1685052. You'll have to check in-store b/c the product page is completely gone even w/ a sku search.

In for Adventure Time 3DS. Would get Rayman Origins 3DS as well if I didn't already have it for 360 and Vita.

Thanks op!

Damn, missed this for the most part. Looks like I can get NBA Baller Beats and Pokémon Rumble Blast for store pickup from 2 different stores. And that should get me the 500 point bonus even though it has yet to show up in my RZ offers...

Threw in a Rabbids Rumble for good measure in case they cancel one of the items (and make me go below the $10 threshold for the 500 points).

It's kinda sad or awesome in a way that 2 and a half months in and already ready to name Best Buy best B&M retailer of 2013 again....

In for Saints Row 3 and NBA Baller Beats (don't even have an Xbox, but great deal on just the basketball). Best Buy killing it last few weeks.

What's your guys' opinion on the Saints Row 3 DLC? Worth paying anything beyond the $10 for vanilla / waiting longer for the price drop of Saints Row 3 Full Package? Also, I know the save game file from vanilla Saints Row 3 is incompatible with Full Package, but is the online pass from vanilla compatible with Full Package (e.g. like vanilla Uncharted 3 online pass is compatible with Uncharted 3 GOTY)?

[quote name='phoenixlau']In for Saints Row 3 and NBA Baller Beats (don't even have an Xbox, but great deal on just the basketball). What's your guys' opinion on the Saints Row 3 DLC? Worth paying anything beyond the $10 for vanilla or waiting longer for the price drop of Saints Row 3 Full Package?[/QUOTE]
They only add about an hour each of extra content and even then it's nothing totally worthwhile. Though Trouble With Clones DLC does give you super powers in the last 15-20 minutes of that pack, but even still it's the only thing memorable, but no where near as mind blowingly awesome as to what the game offers on disc. So unless you want about 3 hours of meh content with some bonus vehicles and characters after beating it, then sure, but if you skip it you won't be missing much.

bread's done
Back