New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to grab Saints Row 3 and Darksiders this morning before it went unavailable. When i went to pick up the games i managed to grab xcom and starhawk as well. Was looking for that avengers set but no luck.... Thanks Op

[quote name='trailmix10']Was able to grab Saints Row 3 and Darksiders this morning before it went unavailable. When i went to pick up the games i managed to grab xcom and starhawk as well. Was looking for that avengers set but no luck.... Thanks Op[/QUOTE]

Some stores such as mine never got the Avengers set in...no idea why but just never got them shipped.

Damn my store was already out of Pikmin and Rumble Blast. Got Adventure Time at least.

I "made" this layout for those that were wanting to know some of the skus. Sadly there is a hole in it as I tend to tear at papers that I have all day.

WP_000526_zps9f9a069a.jpg

No Xcom for miles. Eh, was mildly interested for $15 but not a shock BB doesn't stock anything well anymore except movies on day one.

I went to the Perrysburg, OH BB and picked up X com, Saints row, Starhawk, Kirby, and Darksiders 2 for the PS3. BB had all the games on sale up front on display, but they were out of the Darksiders 2 for PS3 so I went back to the regular games and found it, but it rang up $49.99, so I showed the girl that the PS3 and 360 version were the same, so she looked it up online and price matched it. I also had $10 in rz cert. so I basically got 5 games for $51 - Not bad at all.

Wanted darksiders for wiiu (i have the 360 version, but at this prIce i figured why not)

Asolutely everything in my area is already sold out.

Thanks op, next time

The store in south Denver still had a few copies of X-Com ps3 and a ton of Darksiders II ps3.

So I picked up:
Darksiders II - $14.99
X-Com - $14.99
PS3 USB Hub for > $12.00
Dragon's Dogma - $14.99 w/ Reward Club coupon.
Vita Stand > $7.00

No Vita 16gig memory in stock.

I grabbed 2 copies each of Pokemon Rumble blast and Pikmin 2 at the BB in the Eastern Hills mall plaza in Williamsville NY, there was plenty left after I got what I needed.

[quote name='letskissthesky']Matched targets buy 2 get 1. Had to wait at customer service for a minute while they checked the offer. But in the end got x-com, saints row the third and adventure time for roughly $26. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Nice. They refuse to PM Target B2G1. say they dont PM bundle deal.

[quote name='Daring']Nice. They refuse to PM Target B2G1. say they dont PM bundle deal.[/QUOTE]

Normally that is true but like most things at Best Buy it's up to the manager working at the time.

[quote name='deathfromace']Normally that is true but like most things at Best Buy it's up to the manager working at the time.[/QUOTE]

Didn't even get escalated to mgmt. was straight up turn down by the low level employee.

My store had most of the titles on a cart, parked at an end isle. I grabbed XCOM and Rayman Origins while I was picking up my Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 Collector guides.

Dang good sale.

[quote name='Daring']Didn't even get escalated to mgmt. was straight up turn down by the low level employee.[/QUOTE]

Well that's sad to hear and seems like the guy didn't want to help you out. Usually I talk my managers into helping them out by pointing out they could just drive down the road to Target and buy from there.

Thanks OP! Grabbed Saints Row and Kirby. Saints Row was tagged at the sale price. Kirby wasn't but rang up at the $7.99.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just price matched the B2G1 from Target at BB. Hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Same here but I was only interested in 360 games and the games included in the b2g1 were BO2, TR, AC3, DS3, Crysis 3...all of which I know will be cheaper in the future

as someone who had their AT&T 32gb vita card for $50 cancelled, should i convince myself to pick up the 16gb for $30?

note: i spent 10 minutes last night deleting things to make room for the hot shots golf update on my 8gb...

well for everyone who is looking for games that are out online, it def seems like stores have the stock. BB in Cranberry PA had 5 copies of XCOM, a gangload of Pikmin 2 and so many copies of DA2 I feel bad buying it for 5 bucks when it seems certain to be cheaper at some other point.

good luck everyone!

Was able to get:
WiiU:
Darksiders 2

3DS:
Adventure Time
Rayman Origins x2
Pokemon Rumble Blast.

My BB didn't have Adventure Time in stock, so I went to the Target across the way. I was able to PM as well as use the B2G1 deal. I walked out with at least $150 in games for $50 plus two $10 RZ certs. :) Thanks op!

Got 6 games from this deal but totally forgot to even attempt a price match to Target...to do a return/rebuy, do I need to take the games with receipt back or can I just take the receipt?

On a side note, I got lucky and got Saints Row Full Package for $10. They had it tagged wrong and had no regular copies, so they adjusted to price at the register!

Tried to do instore pick up for Saints Row The Third, got confirmation email but then got email saying it was no longer available at my store. I went to the store and bought the last copy they had on the shelf. Same thing happened to me last week with Disneyland Adventures. The website shows unavailable only when they have a few amount of copies left.

thank you op and whoever mentioned the avengers set on sale.

managed to pick up the blu ray set, xcom and darksiders. only had the halo ce guide so I might go back for that tomorrow. really wanted the ac3 ce guide instead though, if someone wants to trade. only thing I wanted that I couldn't get was pikmin 2 as the Wii game selections was horrendous.

question, is the darksiders le edition also supposed to be ringing up for 15? I found a copy at my store but it was ringing as 49.99 so I didn't bother. I thought I saw it mentioned in the thread but I couldn't find it again so any help with this would be appreciated

Chewbacca's Abortion;10581304 said:
Anybody have impressions of Adventure Time and Pokemon Rumble?
I'm 30 minutes into Adventure Time 3DS. Fun game so far. Side scrolling action, Zelda-esque overworld, very light rpg, and lots of items. A word of warning, you MUST have watched AT prior to playing this game, otherwise you won't know wtf is going on. The game places you right into the AT world without any back story. For those that do watch AT, you will feel right at home. For $10 I would recommend AT fans to pick this up.

Thanks OP. I just picked up Pikmin 2 from the store.. been wanting to play this game for a while just could never bring myself to pay $20 for it.

[quote name='joeydude0715']Tried to do instore pick up for Saints Row The Third, got confirmation email but then got email saying it was no longer available at my store. I went to the store and bought the last copy they had on the shelf. Same thing happened to me last week with Disneyland Adventures. The website shows unavailable only when they have a few amount of copies left.[/QUOTE]

So they cancelled your order even when they had it in stock? That's lame.

[quote name='itzd4n']
question, is the darksiders le edition also supposed to be ringing up for 15? I found a copy at my store but it was ringing as 49.99 so I didn't bother. I thought I saw it mentioned in the thread but I couldn't find it again so any help with this would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

I grabbed an LE earlier today no problems, no adjustments. They actually only had one vanilla copy on hand with the rest being LE.

Note: I purchased the PS3 edition, may not be the same for 360.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']So they cancelled your order even when they had it in stock? That's lame.[/QUOTE]

If he did the order online it gets sent to the store and an employee has the find the item then confirm in the system that the item was found.
The first email you get when you send should be an email saying your order went through and thats it. If/when the employee in the store finds and picks the item you will get another email saying the item is able to be picked up but if the employee does not find the item you will get an email saying the order has been cancelled.

But if he went into the store and find the item right away then something went wrong with the online part of the order and it automatically cancelled the order or the employee in the back somehow missed the item.

[quote name='aspen1284']Got 6 games from this deal but totally forgot to even attempt a price match to Target...to do a return/rebuy, do I need to take the games with receipt back or can I just take the receipt?

On a side note, I got lucky and got Saints Row Full Package for $10. They had it tagged wrong and had no regular copies, so they adjusted to price at the register![/QUOTE]

To price match all you need to do is bring the reciept in the store and tell them you want to price match the item/s. They should be able to give you the difference without you bringing the items in the store...or atleast that is what I've always been told. Might be worth calling the store and confirming that but I do know you shouldn't have to personally return the item to get the price difference back.

[quote name='itzd4n']
question, is the darksiders le edition also supposed to be ringing up for 15? I found a copy at my store but it was ringing as 49.99 so I didn't bother. I thought I saw it mentioned in the thread but I couldn't find it again so any help with this would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

It's possible an employee will change the price for you assuming it is the PS3 version but the LE version is not part of the sale for either console.

They had ONE pikmin 2 copy left for 4.99. I grabbed it. I dont need it. WHO WANTS TO TRADE FOR PIKMANS 2? Best trade/most in need of pikmin 2 wins.

[quote name='deathfromace']I "made" this layout for those that were wanting to know some of the skus. Sadly there is a hole in it as I tend to tear at papers that I have all day.[/quote]

Wow. First, thanks for sharing this. Second, between the paper tearing, the compulsive numeric scribbles (inventory counts? personal rating system? cosmic resonance?), the orderly yet inconsistent application and positioning of marks and checks - there's enough here for a full episode of some psychoanalysis show. It's like a hamster meets Memento. :)

Went to the Montclair, CA store right after it opened this morning for an online pickup of SR3 for PS3. When I started to look for other games like Xcom and Pikmin 2, they were absent from their usual spots. But I found them near the end of an aisle along with other games/strategy guides that were part of the sale. Very convenient that everything was right in front of me. The only thing I remember being sold out was Rayman for 3DS. So I picked up a copy of Pikmin 2 (about 6 left) and Xcom (PS3 - 1 left, the one I picked up had a sticker with some bonus content). They also had 1 copy of AC3 CE guide, about 4 copies of Halo 4 CE guide, and 2 copies of Adventure Time. I already ordered one of each online with free shipping. They had at least one of each of the other games but I passed on them.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find XCOM, I did get a Saints Row the Third though. It anyone was looking for Saints Row and couldn't find it, I'll gladly trade games as well as pay the $5 difference.

Thanks OP! Picked up Adventure time, Pokemon, Rayman Origins and Kirby. Didn't try to PM Target B2G1 though as such PMs are usually a no-go at the one I frequent.

[quote name='caltab']The online store checker isn't garbage, it just list things as unavailable when there are only a couple left.[/QUOTE]
Eh, I searched Red Faction Armageddon on BB's site and it doesn't even show up for Xbox (new). My store had about 20 of them in stock.

Checked out my bestbuy even though the website said they were not available, saw pretty much everything on the list. bought starhawk and xcom. sweeet!

Pick up a copy of X-com and Assassin's Creed CE guide. Man I was gonna pick up some other games but popped a fucking tired on the way over there:cry: and had to buy another fucking tire.:cry:

bread's done
Back