NEW CAG Club Nintendo U (I2B - WWHD; See 1st Post for New Info)

Very minor update but the Mario folder/bookmarks, Bloopy fan and Kirby medal have disappeared completely from the Rewards page.

The 50% off Kirby patches sale has been updated to end 10/31.

Maybe I should post this in a trade thread, but I have a sealed copy of Game and Watch Collection #1 that I no longer want if anyone's interested, along with a Giant AR card that I no longer want. I would be willing to trade for something like a gifted Steam game (in the $15 range or so), or I could take a look at what you have to offer for a trade...shoot me a PM if interested.

wgxb9w.jpg

Pilot Wings replaces Dr. Mario Online Rx as the Wii featured game offer. It costs 100 coins and expires 10/28.

[quote name='Sway']
Pilot Wings replaces Dr. Mario Online Rx as the Wii featured game offer. It costs 100 coins and expires 10/28.[/QUOTE]

So tempting, but I have my SNES cart right here and the game gets frustrating as hell on later levels.

Never played the original Pilotwings, just the 64 version. I think I'll pass on this one, but kudos to Nintendo for offering an SNES VC for only 100 coins, I think if Kirby Super Star was at that value I would of bit at it.

Man Im tempted to get Pilotwings but I keep thinking if I go in on that The Golden Nunchuck may somehow come back to Club Nintendo.

Thanks for the heads-up about the hanafuda cards! After waiting forever to get them, the extreme sadness I felt when they finally became unavailable made me swear that I wouldn't hesitate any longer if they came back in stock. Did a bunch of pending surveys and ordered 'em right away!

Newly released CN eligible games:
:3ds:Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (40 coind)
:3ds:Imagine Fashion Life (30)
:3ds:Imagine Babyz (30)

Apparently a Gamestop email is being sent out with a $20 off coupon for a 3DS XL.

Like the NSMB2 DLC survey, I haven't gotten anything yet.

[quote name='KingBroly']Apparently a Gamestop email is being sent out with a $20 off coupon for a 3DS XL.

Like the NSMB2 DLC survey, I haven't gotten anything yet.[/QUOTE]

If anyone is interested in purchasing a 3DS, please PM me and I can forward you this e-mail.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I hesitated with Pilotwings... and now when I try to purchase it is says it is not available. Blah..[/QUOTE]

I noticed the graphic for the game was gone and now it has appeared again. Maybe it's available for a few more minutes till it's replaced?

j7q2o9.jpg

Super Punch-Out!! replaces Pilotwings as the Wii featured game offer. It costs 150 coins and expires 11/14.

10 coin bonus for registering Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask expires 11/27.

Newly released third party CN eligible games:
:3ds:Ben 10 Omniverse (30 coins)

Another great SNES VC reward, but not really interested in this one either. I think most people are saving their coins and banking on the reintroduction of the Gold Nunchuck, as they have yet to remove it from their currently unavailable list.

Noting that you have until Halloween to register a Kirby collection for a chance at those sweet, sweet cards they will lottery off.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Another great SNES VC reward, but not really interested in this one either. I think most people are saving their coins and banking on the reintroduction of the Gold Nunchuck, as they have yet to remove it from their currently unavailable list.[/QUOTE]

Thats what im waiting for. I would love to get Super Punchout but I fear that it will come back up and I will be short on funds.

[quote name='Strell']Noting that you have until Halloween to register a Kirby collection for a chance at those sweet, sweet cards they will lottery off.[/QUOTE]

Bump for this and also the last day to get the Kirby patches at the 50% off price of 175 coins.

:3ds:Wreck-It Ralph (30 coins)
:3ds:Transformers Prime The Game (30)
:3ds:The Trash Pack (30)
:3ds:Moshi Monsters Moshlings Theme Park (30)
:3ds:Lalaloopsy Carnival of Friends (30)
:3ds:Bratz: Fashion Boutique (30)

2z85iqg.jpg

Mario's Picross replaces Pro-Putt Domo as the 3DS featured game offer. It costs 100 coins and expires 11/18.

10 coin bonus for registering Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive! expires 12/5.

It's a ferociously addictive puzzle game.

If you like logic-based puzzles.

Tons of content too.

It sort of reminds me of Sudoku.

I got Pilot Wings last month for 150 and now I get a survey for it for 10 coins..making it effectively 140. Getting punchout now. Wow, I'm really spending my coins. I'm actually almost out. Of course I've been hoarding the codes to try to use enough in a single year to get the upgraded memberships again...

Edit:
I just went through my Wii channels. I've got 7 games on there that I've downloaded through this rewards program + 2 monkey island chapters on my sd card that I got for free from taletell games. I haven't played ANY of of them. Whenever I bother getting the Wii U, I hope they all transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:
x5xxcp.jpg

Art Style: Rotozoa replaces Super Punch-Out!! as the Wii featured game offer. It costs 100 coins and expires 11/25. It's also regularly available for 600 Wii Points on the Wii Shop.

10 coin bonus for registering Paper Mario: Sticker Star expires 12/11.

:3ds: Rayman Origins (30 coins)

[quote name='Blaster man'] I just went through my Wii channels. I've got 7 games on there that I've downloaded through this rewards program + 2 monkey island chapters on my sd card that I got for free from taletell games. I haven't played ANY of of them. Whenever I bother getting the Wii U, I hope they all transfer.[/QUOTE]

They should all transfer fine, check out this Nintendo Life article for more details.

Also I'm interested in Rotozoa, though 100 coins for a 600 Wii points game, I may take a pass (yet again).

There's a Kid Icarus Uprising AR Card Survey Contest now available. If you win, you get a Complete Set of KI:U AR Cards.

Thanks for the heads up, King! I'm gonna cling to whatever small hope there may be left of Kid Icarus card packs going on sale in the States still.

I'm still bummed the full bit Generations series never made it outside of Japan and off the GBA. Any love for Soundvoyager around here?

For those getting a Wii U, it's worth 160 coins.
To register your Wii U system, link your Club Nintendo account to your Wii U. Then come back to Club Nintendo and complete the registration survey to earn 160 Coins.

Please note that Wii U systems do not qualify for warranty extensions.
https://club.nintendo.com/link-shop-account.do

:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (30 coins)

[quote name='Strell']160 only? Really Nintendo?[/QUOTE]
Yeah this is odd, as usually they try to match MSRP with all of their other rewards, you'd think they'd earn at least 200 (if not 300 coins) if you bought a Wii U.

If a new Wii purchased (for a third of the price) gets the same amount of coins, that's definitely a head scratcher.

bread's done
Back