New Circuit City Clearence Effective Now!!! (Finally Complete List Up)

bill123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Hey all, cane across a new list of clearence of some slow moving games that are to be retagged and thrown into bins to make room for the falls next gen systems.
This being my first thread hopefully I don't mess anything up, if I do please let me know and I'll fix it. Now on to the list.

NOTE: All games are marked at 16.96 as of right now.

GBA
Kirby
Sonic Advance 2
SSX3
Sudoku Fever

GAMECUBE
Bratz:Rock Angelz
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dora: Journey to Purple
Fifa Soccer 2005
Fifa Soccer 2006
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Incredible Hulk
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
King Kong
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6 w/mic

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball(I apologize from the other thread where I stated Mario Superstrikers was the one)
Nascar 2005:Chase the Cup
NBA Live 2005
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2006
Pokemon Colosseum
Shrek Superslam
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Tiger Woods 2005
Tiger Woods 2006
True Crime New York City
Ultimate Spiderman

Playstation 2
Ace Combat 4
Baldur's Gate 2
The Bible Game
Bratz: Rock Angelz
Brothers In Arms(I think the first one)
Burnout Revenge
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed.
Chicken Little
Chronicles Of Narnia
Collectors Edition(This is all it says...going to check Sku on it)
College Hoops 2K6
Champions Of Norrath: Return to Arms
Darkwatch
DBZ:Budokai 3
DDR Extreme
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
DDR Extreme Bundle

Devil Kings
Devil May Cry 3 (Not sure if greatest Hits)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adv.
Dragon Quest 8
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire
Dynasty Warriors 5
Enter the Matrix
ESA Foundation Compilation
Eye Toy Groove w/camera
Fifa Street 2
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive)
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas SE
Heroes of the Pacific
Jucied
LA Rush
Madagascar
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman X Collection
Mercenaries
MVP Baseball 2005
MX Unleashed
MX vs. ATV Unleashed
Nascar Thunder 2004
Need for Speed Underground
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (Anyone get this for me and I'd be very thankful. Also Hook you up)
Shrek Superslam
Simpsons Road Rage
Simpsons: Hit and Run
Spiderman 2: The Movie
Spongebob:Lights, Camera, Action
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Star Ocean: Until The End Of Time
Suffering: Ties That Bind
Tekken/UFC 2 Pack
The Hustle: Detroit Street
Tocca Race Driver 3
Tony Hawk Underground 2
TY the Tiger 2
Ultimate Spiderman LE
Worms 3D
X-Men Legends 2: ROA

PSP
Brotherhood of the Blade
Coded Arms
Dynasty Warriors
Fifa Soccer 2006
Go! Sudoku
Gripshift
Harry Potter & Gobblet of Fire
Incredibles Rise of the Imperfects
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Megaman X Maverick
Mercury
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA(Another Unknown..will check Sku)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed
PopoloCrois
Virtua Tennis
World Series of Poker

Xbox
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Arena Football
Baldur's Gate 2
BIA: Earned in Blood
Cabela Dangerous Hunts 2
Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED.
Chronicles of Narnia
Close Combat: First to Fight
Da Vinci Code
Darkwatch
DDR Ultramix 2 Bundle
Doom 3
Doom 3 Collector's Ed.
Godfather Collectors Ed.

Guy Game
Halo 2 Expansion Pack
Halo 2 Limited Ed.
Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire
Heroes of the Pacific
Ice Age 2
Jade Empire LTD Ed.
Juiced
LA Rush
Legends of Wrestling
Madagascar
Medal of Honor
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Ballers Phenom
NBA Street 2
Need for Speed
Ninja Gaiden
Over the Hedge
Paintball Max'd
Star Wars: Republic Commando (This One as well I'd Love to get if anyone can find one for me)
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shrek Superparty
Splinter Cell/ Desert Storm 2 Pack
Star Wars: KOTOR
Suffering: Ties that Bind
Super Monkey Ball DX
Tak 3: Great JuJu Challenge
Tony Hawk Underground 2
True Crime New York City Collectors Ed
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apokolips
Yourself Fitness

That's all for right now folks. If I get any updates on these I'l be sure to update the thread.

Please Leave any comments

Thanks,
Bill

Arkay, The Kirby is listed under GBA but I'll run the sku and verify if you'd like.
As for the Ninja Gaiden it's the regular. I was hoping for it to be black version but alas it isn't.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Could you check two things Bill?

Is Kirby a GBA title? I could have sworn the GBA Kirby was in the last 8.96 clearance...I guess I only ask because most of me hopes that it is the DS one :D

Also, is Ninja Gaiden just normal Ninja Gaiden (for the xbox) or is it Ninja Gaiden Black?

thanks![/quote] The other GBA Kirby was in the last clearance. Amazing Mirror. Which I never found. This one is probably Nightmares in Dreamland or whatever it is.

You rock, Bill! I hope to find Mario Tennis at my CC...Haven't seen it in a while, but I know they have a few Baseballs.

One or the other I guess is awesome at that price. W00t.

Nice list. A few really hot items this time around (but not enough to totally break me). Shame there isn't any DS games as it's time for Yoshi Touch n Go and Mario 64 to go on clearance. Thanks a lot OP.

Happy hunting CAGs.

Hey Bill, what Need for Speed is that for Xbox? Is it Underground or Most Wanted. I'm hoping it's the Black Edition as I may check the price on it when I head out to CC this afternoon. Thanks again for the list as there are a lot of CE versions of games on sale worth picking up.

Incredibles is listed under PSP, but I'm guessing that's the movie because there is no PSP Incredibles game.

Nice list, but the price is still too high.

Sorry Tyga24, All thats listed is "Need for Speed" I hate these corporate lists as they are so vague. I can check if you'd like?

Well I'm going out to stop by work to check on markdowns. I will also run some of these vague titles through the system so i can get better clarification for you guys.

later,
bill

Thanks for posting the list, OP, but there is nothing(aside from the DDR bundles) on any of those lists that is seriously worth $16.96 to me.

And KOTOR, I can grab at my local Kmart for $4 now. THAT would be the ONLY other game I'd even half think about grabbing from CC's list at this point.

At 16.96, the only tasty one (Intersecting "tasty" with "ones I'll actually find") seems to be DW5, if only because it is still $50 everywhere.

Good grief, I just recommended a Dynasty Warriors game for over $15. Let me take that one back.

Of course, no living being can not love RE4, but still... I ain't finding that.

[quote name='bill123']Sorry Tyga24, All thats listed is "Need for Speed" I hate these corporate lists as they are so vague. I can check if you'd like?[/quote]

No problem, it may be the same as the PS2 Need for Speed Underground you listed. I'll try and scan Most Wanted at my CC this afternoon, but it's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Only thing I'd be jumping up and down about if I found was RE4 CE. Which I don't think I've seen since the launch at any CC I can think of. Rest, I either already have or don't want. Have to see what I might get lucky to find.

On the FF XI w/ HD, is there any other benefits for the HD (such as game saves) on the PS2 or can you use it on a PC or something?

[quote name='Tyga24']On the FF XI w/ HD, is there any other benefits for the HD (such as game saves) on the PS2 or can you use it on a PC or something?[/quote]
May be a non-issue, since CC "clearanced" those out at $35 back in Jan 2005. I doubt many CC's have them in-stock anymore. They're $27 or so at TRU and $25 at KMart, as backup plans.

It's a 40GB PATA hard drive, so you could use it in a PC, you'd just have to reformat it. Most games won't do anything with it, so without additional software, there's not much else you can do with it save play FFXI.

[quote name='tehweezner']is this YMMV or a nation wide thing? RE4:CE for $17 sounds a little too good to be true, anyone can confirm?[/quote]

I can confirm. When I was at my CC the other day I had them check on the computer inventory for RE4 CE to see if the had any, and even though they didn't the price displayed was $16.96. I think I may have mentioned it in the other thread when I picked up the Godfather LE.

Just checked the CC in Wheaton, MD and there was nothing. Godfather LE for ps2, but not much more than that. Thanks OP, going to check a few more CC's before the day is out.

[quote name='shrike4242']May be a non-issue, since CC "clearanced" those out at $35 back in Jan 2005. I doubt many CC's have them in-stock anymore. They're $27 or so at TRU and $25 at KMart, as backup plans.

It's a 40GB PATA hard drive, so you could use it in a PC, you'd just have to reformat it. Most games won't do anything with it, so without additional software, there's not much else you can do with it save play FFXI.[/quote]

Thanks for the info, Shrike. I remember noticing it months ago at a CC. I may pick one up at K-Mart or Sears if those prices go down and I can use the 40 GB on my PC. At $25 already that's not a bad price at all. Has anyone successfully the HD on their PC?

Tyga I got ahold of one when EB was clearencing them for 10 bucks and I put it into a HD enclosure , reformatted it, and now use it as storage for music and stuff and have it hooked up to my 360 for instant acess music. So it can be used in a computer.

I'll go check in a few hours to see if there is anything good. DDRX2 bundle looks pretty good...other than that, just a few PSP games or RE4CE which I'm not really counting on finding.

Thanks bill for posting the list.

Now I'm hoping that some of that eventually goes down in price as we get closer to the launch of the Wii and PS3.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a 40GB PATA hard drive, so you could use it in a PC, you'd just have to reformat it. . .[/QUOTE]

Within the past year I've picked up a 120GB HDD for $20 new and a 200GB HDD for $30 new (both Maxtors after rebates), so you can definitely find much better deals out there if you only want it for your PC.

I Scored Mario Superstar Baseball for $17 and Star Wars: Republic Commando (XBOX) for $12 after pricematch with TRU $5 off $25 coupon.

Happy Ending Story but I'll hit another CC for Mario Power Tennis. I kinda dissappoint after price check Mario Party 7 w/ Mic , Mario Super Striker and Powkemon XD all show up $50 ish :(

Mario Power Tennis ===Unfound
Mario Superstar Baseball (2 copies left)

Call of Duty: Big Red One Collectors Ed. (PS2) ===Unfound
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle (PS2) ===Unfound
DDR Extreme Bundle (PS2) ===Unfound
Dynasty Warriors 4:Empire ===Unfound
Dynasty Warriors 5 (2 copies left)
Final Fantasy XI (the one w/ hardrive) (PS2) ===Unfound
Resident Evil 4 Collectors Ed (PS2) ===Unfound
PopoloCrois (PSP) ===Unfound

Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One Collector's ED. (XBOX) ===Unfound
Godfather Collectors Ed. (XBOX) Alot copies
Star Wars: Republic Commando (XBOX) Alot Copies

Sweet, I think I'll go see if they have Mario Power Tennis. There's a few more decent titles but we already have them or $16.96 is a tad too pricey for them.

[quote name='Tyga24']Thanks for the info, Shrike. I remember noticing it months ago at a CC. I may pick one up at K-Mart or Sears if those prices go down and I can use the 40 GB on my PC. At $25 already that's not a bad price at all. Has anyone successfully the HD on their PC?[/quote]
Also, if you don't have a network adapter on your PS2, you won't be able to use the HDD on your PS2, since the IDE interface and power connectors are on the backside of the network adapter.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Thought Mario games is worth $17 ish.[/QUOTE]

It depends on what type of Mario game it is. If it's already a player's choice, then you get it for $15 after the $5 GCC from BB.

Most the of the worthy games (from this list) are not Player's Choice. I do think that Mario Super Strikers or the baseball game will become player's choice in early October (don't remember the article, but read it somewhere)

I took the last couple of Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition at the $50 full price four months ago. Considering they are so hard to find, they wouldn't have stayed there that long until this clearance anyway.

I'll wait a couple of months for the clearance to drop further to a point that make it worthwhile to pick up some of these games. I guess the sub $10 mark would be the magic number.

Did some of those games go up? Because I swear THUG2 was $10 there for a while, and now the MSRP is $10. I also think the splinter cell/Desert Storm pack was $10 too

Thanks OP.. I am officially broke.. Between the GC and CC recent drops. I was lucky to find... 1 copy of Mario Baseball and 1 RE 4 Premium( confirmed as OP mentioned). After 4 stores tried, I was finally successful at the last stop. No other Mario games were to be found. I already had Mario Tennis but missing a booklet.. A new copy would have been great but I am happy.

I will try one more tonight.. and if I find another RE4.. I will offer to the OP. Now I can cross off a few more off my want list.

re4mariobbyt8.jpg

Actually, Mario Tennis is pretty hard to find for a long time (or for new at least).

I'm interested in picking up the Mario Parties and Mario Baseball. Hopefully I can find those in store later.

Baldur's Gate 2 (PS2) is pretty hot for $17 too.

It would be great to find a copy of it, but I don't recall seeing it in all the Circuit City within 100 miles :cry:

[quote name='spamfree2']Thanks OP.. I am officially broke.. Between the GC and CC recent drops. I was lucky to find... 1 copy of Mario Baseball and 1 RE 4 Premium( confirmed as OP mentioned). After 4 stores tried, I was finally successful at the last stop. No other Mario games were to be found. I already had Mario Tennis but missing a booklet.. A new copy would have been great but I am happy.[/quote]
One favor, since you've actually found RE4 Premium. Could you post the UPC code from the back, as well as the SKU # from the receipt? Makes it much easier to find the game for the reps on the phone, since some of the stores with the older inventory system can't find it any other way. Also, multi-store search works much better with the UPC.

[quote name='shrike4242']One favor, since you've actually found RE4 Premium. Could you post the UPC code from the back, as well as the SKU # from the receipt? Makes it much easier to find the game for the reps on the phone, since some of the stores with the older inventory system can't find it any other way. Also, multi-store search works much better with the UPC.[/quote]

Here you go Shrike, On the reciept all I see is the UPC which matches on the back of the actual game.

UPC 013388990481 - RE4

scanimage001to0.jpg

Visited 2 CC's near Milwaukee, WI (Southridge and Brookfield Square). Pickings were quite slim. No DDR's, no BG2, no Champions of Norrath 2, no Mario things.

I did see some copies of RE4 at the Southridge one, but I have no idea if they were CE (how do you tell?). Also saw Call of Duty: Big Red One (again, I don't know if it was CE) there. However, the CC in brookfield square had marked down Donkey Konga 2 bundles as well as Donkey Kong Jungle Beat bundles to 19.99 so I picked one up for a gift.

[quote name='VulSuck']Visited 2 CC's near Milwaukee, WI (Southridge and Brookfield Square). Pickings were quite slim. No DDR's, no BG2, no Champions of Norrath 2, no Mario things.

I did see some copies of RE4 at the Southridge one, but I have no idea if they were CE (how do you tell?). Also saw Call of Duty: Big Red One (again, I don't know if it was CE) there. However, the CC in brookfield square had marked down Donkey Konga 2 bundles as well as Donkey Kong Jungle Beat bundles to 19.99 so I picked one up for a gift.[/quote]

It has Premium Edition below Resident Evil 4 on the cover. It weighs heavier than the regular one due to the tin.

The back on top is silver and blue at the top of the tin. Oh yeah, its in a tin instead of the regular black case.

bread's done
Back