New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

So I went to a different Kmart today and I had free $2 in points so I got this:

PS3 Start the Party $2.30  so after points I paid 25cents  (It did ring as check shelf pricing so it might be YMMV store discount)

They had some of the sports games and even a Madden 11 for $2.30  lol, dishonored and some others from the list...

Costa Mesa K-Mart:
:ps3: NBA2K 13 $10
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition $10
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 $10
:ps3: Saints Row The Third $15
:ps3: Dishonored $10
:ps3: Army of Two The Devil's Cartle Overkill Edition $16
:ps3: Medieval Moves Deadmund's Quest $5
:ps3: Madden NFL 12 $5
:ps3: NHL 12 $5
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter LE $10
:ps3: XCOM Enemy Unknown $10
:ps3: NCAA Football 12 $5
:ps3: Crysis 3 Hunter Edition $10
:ps3: Silent Hill Downpour $10
:360: Dishonored $10
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken $10
:360: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City $10
:360: FUSE $10
:360: Fable The Journey $10
:360: Army of Two The Devil's Cartel Overkill Edition $10
:360: Spec Ops The Line Premium Edition $5
:3ds: Freakyforms Deluxe $12
:wiiu: Nintendoland $26.94
:ds: DQM2 Dragon Quest Monster Joker $15
Add Metal Gear Revengence for both systems @ $10 bucks.

I found Street Fighter vs Tekken, marked $10 but rang up $4 so I grabbed it. Also saw Diablo 3 on PS3 marked $48, rang up $36. It had the "June 18th" clearance sticker on it. Also saw Fortune Street @ $15, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge Wii U @ $10 (marked $12).

Every once in a while I will go into a K-mart and be reminded of why it has the reputation it has. I went this weekend, after waiting half an hour for the first guy to fail to get the second guy who supposedly had the keys, then have a third guy come over to find that the second guy left the keys under the counter next to the register, I got a couple of prices checked. The Move controllers that were untagged but in the DS3 slot are still $40. The black Wii-U Pro controllers were correctly tagged @ $30 on clearance - that almost tempted me. If I read here about another round of drops, I'll set aside an afternoon and head back to that location.

when i went into my kmart the other day it was kinda creepy, middle of the afternoon and I was the only shopper in there.  A store the size of walmart or costco, saw at least 15 employees all just gossiping with each other.  It felt kinda like the walking dead or something.

I hope Best Buy, Kmart/Sears, and Gamestop all merge and combine all their shitty reward programs into one huge monstrosity.  "Buy X and get 15000 Shop Your Reward Zone Gamer Fuel Points*"

*must redeem within 30 minutes, redeemable only on Mountain Dew and Cheetos

when i went into my kmart the other day it was kinda creepy, middle of the afternoon and I was the only shopper in there. A store the size of walmart or costco, saw at least 15 employees all just gossiping with each other. It felt kinda like the walking dead or something.
Because that's what K-Mart is... the living dead. It was kept (barely) alive by the Sears merger, but I suspect that was a temporary fix.

They just opened a Meijer (midwest superstore which reigns supreme in Michigan) in central Michigan, about a block from a K-Mart that was already struggling to survive against a Walmart in town. The smart money's on that place closing in two years or less.

Because that's what K-Mart is... the living dead. It was kept (barely) alive by the Sears merger, but I suspect that was a temporary fix.

They just opened a Meijer (midwest superstore which reigns supreme in Michigan) in central Michigan, about a block from a K-Mart that was already struggling to survive against a Walmart in town. The smart money's on that place closing in two years or less.
Are you talking about alma?

Covina K-Mart:
:ps3: Saints Row The Third $15
:360::ps3: Star Trek $10
:360: Mass Effect 3 $10
:360: Fable the Journey $10
:360: :ps3: FUSE $10
:360: The Darkness II Limited Edition $15
:360: :ps3: Crysis 3 Hunter Edition $10
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengance $10
:wii: Fortune Street $15
:3ds: Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack $39
:360: Wireless Controller Camouflage $44

Are you talking about alma?
a_c406b98f.jpg
??

Kmart in West Jordan, UT had some clearance titles on Sunday, picked up Hip Hop Dance whatever for Xbox 360, had points to use, paid $10, trades into BB for $9.90 with GCU... they had like 3 or 4 left and I got more points so I went back today.... all the clearance was gone?! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
xcom 360 $10

Zombie Wii U $10

not game related, but Iron man 3 titan series $2.00 clearance tag, but rings $1.00. I post a link to show what it looks like.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1456993/Marvel-Iron-Man-3-Titan-Hero-Series-Movie-Series-Iron-Patriot-Figure-by-Hasbro.jsp?ci_mcc=ci&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=26-367674400-2&CID=shopping15

YMMV, plasticolor brand seat covers $6.00, Note: Dodge and Jeep brand logo only. Steering wheel is $7. They also had Ed Hardy car seats  covers for $7.00

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plasticolor-Dodge-Sideless-Seat-Cover-with-Head-Rest-Cover/14324365

Check your email. I got $10 when purchase $20 at kmart.

Not sure if the two games are the lowest price ever found in any stores, but had the $10 surpire points that expire on 7/12.

South Los Angeles (Vermont) K-Mart:

:ds: Spectral Force Genesis $9
:ps3: NHL 13 $10
:360: Just Dance Disney Party $10
:360: Just dance 3 $15
:ds: Cheer We Go $9
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures $10
:ps3: Eyepet & Friends $5
:ps3: NHL 12 $5
:3ds: Spirit Camera $15
:wii: Crazy Mini Golf 2 $6
:wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever $5
:wii: Fishing Angler's Dream $6
:wiiu: ESPN Sports Connection $15
:wii: Looney Toons ACME Arsenals $9
:wii: Wall-E $6
:ds: Wall-E $9
:wii: The Adventures of Tintin The Game $10
:360: Fable The Journey $10
:pc: Sim City $10

xcom 360 $10

Zombie Wii U $10

not game related, but Iron man 3 titan series $2.00 clearance tag, but rings $1.00. I post a link to show what it looks like.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1456993/Marvel-Iron-Man-3-Titan-Hero-Series-Movie-Series-Iron-Patriot-Figure-by-Hasbro.jsp?ci_mcc=ci&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=26-367674400-2&CID=shopping15

YMMV, plasticolor brand seat covers $6.00, Note: Dodge and Jeep brand logo only. Steering wheel is $7. They also had Ed Hardy car seats covers for $7.00

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plasticolor-Dodge-Sideless-Seat-Cover-with-Head-Rest-Cover/14324365

Check your email. I got $10 when purchase $20 at kmart.

Not sure if the two games are the lowest price ever found in any stores, but had the $10 surpire points that expire on 7/12.
I got the Iron Man 3 action figures for $0.78! Great cheap Christmas presents for all the kids in my family!

Sadly most of the toys have been cleared out of the Kmarts though I found a couple blind bag Batman figures for 37 cents, and a rainbow slinky for 20 cents.

Oh, and a bunch of cigarettes were on clearance too which I found odd.

Sadly most of the toys have been cleared out of the Kmarts though I found a couple blind bag Batman figures for 37 cents, and a rainbow slinky for 20 cents.

Oh, and a bunch of cigarettes were on clearance too which I found odd.
not really odd I have actually found swisher sweets cigars 50% off before there

Some recently $10 clearance got marked down again, so I picked up:

Farmington Hills, MI
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengance $2
:360: Fable The Journey $3

MGR was also marked down for PS3 as well. :360: ME3 is now marked down to $3, but I already had it.

Some recently $10 clearance got marked down again, so I picked up:

Farmington Hills, MI
:360: Metal Gear Rising Revengance $2
:360: Fable The Journey $3

MGR was also marked down for PS3 as well. :360: ME3 is now marked down to $3, but I already had it.
was the ps3 version also $2 by any chance?

Well they had at least 5 copies between the two systems whe I was there a couple days ago so if they dropped someone beat me to them. Fable journey was $10 still.

I picked up a copy of Sonic Generations :ps3: for $5.99 (FYI original barcode was the only one on clearance) (bargain bin sticker barcode still range up $14.99).

Cashier claimed all the $10 clearance games had pennied out in the system and were sent back, so no luck on the $2-$3 games for me :(

It would be nice if the prices dropped to $2 - $5 for games and still be in the system like it used to be 5+ years ago rather than having the items come up as "check shelf label for pricing" and then having to hope you can get a manager to let you buy the games at the 90% off price.

Hmm wonder if this means that the wii u controller dropped too. My store had around 5 of them but didn't want to pay $30 for a controller of a console I don't yet own

Most of the items at my store that were on the $10-15 list are now ringing up as out of system.  Luckily I discovered that the Kmart by me has a good employee and rather than adjusting the price back to the SRP before the clearance (like the Brandon, FL store does) he basically charged me $5 each for the games that were $15 during the last drop.

[quote name="Bezerker" post="11949335" timestamp="1406127492"]Most of the items at my store that were on the $10-15 list are now ringing up as out of system. Luckily I discovered that the Kmart by me has a good employee and rather than adjusting the price back to the SRP before the clearance (like the Brandon, FL store does) he basically charged me $5 each for the games that were $15 during the last drop.[/quote]
Where in FL do you live? I may want to visit that store if it's not too far from me (I'm in Clearwater).

[quote name="Bezerker" post="11950424" timestamp="1406147768"]The store where the guy was only charging $5 for the $15 games was in New Port Richey. [/quote]
Thanks! I may take a trip over there this weekend.

Most of the clearance at my store dried up long ago, but, today, they had a little clearance bin set up in electronics with a few things in it.

Grabbed Brain Age  :3ds:  for $2.99.  Other stuff I saw included:

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus :ps3: $3.99

MMA :ps3: $3 or 4

Nickelodeon Fit :wii: $2.99

There were a handful of other games, but nothing that really caught my eye.  Also, a leftover 360 Tron collector's edition still at like $60. :D/

All PS3, all $1.99

Farcry 3

Mass Effect 3

Doom 3

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Army of Two The Devil's Cartel

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Metal Gear Rising

Most of the clearance at my store dried up long ago, but, today, they had a little clearance bin set up in electronics with a few things in it.

Grabbed Brain Age :3ds: for $2.99. Other stuff I saw included:
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus :ps3: $3.99
MMA :ps3: $3 or 4
Nickelodeon Fit :wii: $2.99

There were a handful of other games, but nothing that really caught my eye. Also, a leftover 360 Tron collector's edition still at like $60. :D/
Just scanned brain age and it's ringing out of stock for me

With this talk of $10 games dropping to the $2-3 range, I've had my eye on X-Com and Crysis 3 for the 360 at those prices, checked yesterday and the stickers are still showing $10...wonder if the employees have been too lazy to update them or it's in YMMV limbo for the time being.

With this talk of $10 games dropping to the $2-3 range, I've had my eye on X-Com and Crysis 3 for the 360 at those prices, checked yesterday and the stickers are still showing $10...wonder if the employees have been too lazy to update them or it's in YMMV limbo for the time being.
My store still had the $10 stickers on them. This price drop is not automatic, depends on when the pricing lead activates the drops. It took my store 5 days to do it, I have been checking every day.

My store still had the $10 stickers on them. This price drop is not automatic, depends on when the pricing lead activates the drops. It took my store 5 days to do it, I have been checking every day.
Also remember that stickers don't mean jack shit. What it scans as is what matters.

I checked Covina K-Mart and I picked up :3ds: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D and :3ds: Resident Evil Revelations but they were out of the system, so I got them for $9.99 each, not a great deal but its alright as I was wanting to get both. Also bought the Nerf 3DS XL Armor Pink for $8 and picked a couple of free Transformers Age of Extinction posters in the front.

Also remember that stickers don't mean jack shit. What it scans as is what matters.
I know, but I also know that some places, as mentioned earlier, doesn't change until an employee actually updates the system. Then with K-Mart's known habit of not keeping anyone around electronics, it's a bitch to track anyone down to do a price check.

Grabbed Mario Tennis Open 3DS for $15. A very nice addition to go along with all my B1G1s from BBY.
This one is pennied out as well. It was still marked $15 at a store nearby and I had it scanned. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask was also pennied out. I got them marked down to $10.

bread's done
Back