New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Does anyone know if I renewed my PSM subscription thru best deal magazines would it still go thru as its infinitely cheaper than renewing it as OPM...

[quote name='DongHungLong']Does anyone know if I renewed my PSM subscription thru best deal magazines would it still go thru as its infinitely cheaper than renewing it as OPM...[/quote]

I renewed on amazon when they had PSM for $10 with a $5 instant rebate for 1 yr (on 2 occasions I bought it) and it just added on to the end of my sub. The one I bought right before the changeover and the other I bought after the second issue of OPM. YMMV of course.

PSM/OPM ($5 for 12 issues) and KING (9.94 for 12 issues) are the only mags I pay for.

I haven't been on the site for a while, so I haven't posted many mag deals. Plus I think i have been flagged for having too many subs. :bomb:

The stupid EGM magazine subscription has not arrived at my house, yet... Now I'm just getting annoyed. One of my friends already received his. :(

[quote name='DarkRider23']The stupid EGM magazine subscription has not arrived at my house, yet... Now I'm just getting annoyed. One of my friends already received his. :([/quote]

I haven't gotten mine, either.

[quote name='DarkRider23']The stupid EGM magazine subscription has not arrived at my house, yet... Now I'm just getting annoyed. One of my friends already received his. :([/QUOTE]

your annoyed because you didn't get something free that you would usualy pay for.... grow up. You probably did an expired deal, or entered your info wrong, or
are just too impatient and its being sent soon.

[quote name='triplehelix']your annoyed because you didn't get something free that you would usualy pay for.... grow up. You probably did an expired deal, or entered your info wrong, or
are just too impatient and its being sent soon.[/quote]
i hate it when someone says, why are you complaining about something free and blah blah blah. you grow up. just because something is free, doesnt mean u should get crappy service or quality. i hate that people comb through the free threads just to complain about people complaining.

[quote name='topdolla69']i hate it when someone says, why are you complaining about something free and blah blah blah. you grow up. just because something is free, doesnt mean u should get crappy service or quality. i hate that people comb through the free threads just to complain about people complaining.[/quote]

I hate people who don't use capitalization when attempting to whine.

[quote name='georox']I hate people who don't use capitalization when attempting to whine.[/quote]
:applause:great attack, what's next? u gonna call me a poopey head and say my mommy stinks? grammer class, maybe i would've remembered it more if i were fillating my teacher like you probably were, ramming them good learningz in good like, right? teach us all here, go on, whats on the agenda for the next lesson?

[quote name='topdolla69']:applause:great attack, what's next? u gonna call me a poopey head and say my mommy stinks? grammer class, maybe i would've remembered it more if i were fillating my teacher like you probably were, ramming them good learningz in good like, right? teach us all here, go on, whats on the agenda for the next lesson?[/quote]

Seriously, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Everyone else, let's keep it on-topic please.

[quote name='topdolla69']i hate it when someone says, why are you complaining about something free and blah blah blah. you grow up. just because something is free, doesnt mean u should get crappy service or quality. i hate that people comb through the free threads just to complain about people complaining.[/QUOTE]

When we manipulate the system for our own person gain we should receive just as good or better service than those who pay for it straight up? Getting things discounted or free require more work (signing up as the CEO of best buy to get a free mag sub?) than paying full price, but you shouldn't complain about getting them free.

The next time you go to a restaurant you should leave without paying, because the waitress couldn't have been fast enough or the food tasty enough for you. Where do I sign up to be one of your personal slaves so you can complain about how my free service isn't good enough.

I don't know about anyone else, but I beleive that you should appreciate what you do get for free, or pay for it and complain that it wasn't worth your money.

If you have any more respconces, please pm it to me so I can ignor it. :cool:

Man, I can't believe I missed out on all the fillating and grammer by not keeping up with this thread.

Anyway, I can't find anything about the fate of the ZD publications. Has anyone else seen news about this? I can't do without my free bathroom reading of EGM and GFW.

PS Can someone PM me next time there is fillating happening? That's when you make fish, right? Or is that fileting? It can't be fellating, because that's what a fish is doing to me right now.

[quote name='mephitical']Well, there's my answer. Thanks!

This isn't free, but I've never seen a free sub for Entertainment Weekly, so this is the next best thing. 57 issues plus all the specials and free membership in the "Advance Screening Program" (which apparently has free tickets for movies).

www.ew.com/wintermail5

It supposedly expires 3/19/08.[/quote]

I've been subscribing to EW for years at an exclusive rate and that's better than I've ever had.

[quote name='triplehelix']your annoyed because you didn't get something free that you would usualy pay for.... grow up. You probably did an expired deal, or entered your info wrong, or
are just too impatient and its being sent soon.[/quote]

And complaining about someone complaining is so much more mature? I guess you need to do some growing up too.

Just like the other guy said though, even if it was free, it doesn't mean we should get crappy service and quality. I know I didn't enter and info wrong and I sure as hell didn't do an expired deal. That's just like calling me a retard. I'm pretty sure I would've noticed an expired deal.

[quote name='mephitical']Man, I can't believe I missed out on all the fillating and grammer by not keeping up with this thread.

Anyway, I can't find anything about the fate of the ZD publications. Has anyone else seen news about this? I can't do without my free bathroom reading of EGM and GFW.

PS Can someone PM me next time there is fillating happening? That's when you make fish, right? Or is that fileting? It can't be fellating, because that's what a fish is doing to me right now.[/quote]
:lol: that was funny man

[quote name='DarkRider23']And complaining about someone complaining is so much more mature? I guess you need to do some growing up too.

Just like the other guy said though, even if it was free, it doesn't mean we should get crappy service and quality. I know I didn't enter and info wrong and I sure as hell didn't do an expired deal. That's just like calling me a retard. I'm pretty sure I would've noticed an expired deal.[/quote]

It stops now. One more whinyass post and a mod will come in. I'm sick of it.

just got my second issue of EGM, thanks guys!

anyone got one for a Photoshop/Digital Media mag?

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Every time I sign up for another year it doesn't add on to my current sub. I don't even know what happens to it.[/quote]
[quote name='kensterdotnet']They don't always go through.[/quote]
[quote name='v1et r1ce']I can understand that. But it doesn't seem right that the last 5 or so free subscriptions don't go through.[/quote]

Ditto!

Hi guys/gals--anyone know of a free or cheap deal for Macworld magazine or Maclife magazine? Thanks a million!

Is anyone interested in maintaining this thread?
They would have to keep the first post updated.

Please PM me inf interested.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']Anyone know where to get any free wrestling magazines (ie. Pro Wrestling Illustrated)[/quote]

yeah, that would be appreciated if anyone could find those :)

[quote name='Timeshift']Dude this is awesome, this is one of my top 4 magazines, actually it's 4th, now only if there was free game informer...

I've decided to give you guys another magazine back, i found this on the internet, I'm sorry if someone already posted this but I'm gonna assume no one did

http://www.giftconga.com/product_detail.aspx?xprodid=1111[/quote]

That's not a straight up free magazine offer, it's a referral type thing :cry:

[quote name='Rozz']That's not a straight up free magazine offer, it's a referral type thing :cry:[/quote]
Oh sorry, I didn't sign up for it myself, so i didn't totally read it...

bread's done
Back