New PSP Lumines II - $15 w/ GGC at Best Buy

I only had trouble finding them at 1 of 4 stores so far, the other 3 had them. You can buy them online if you have to.

[quote name='polaricecaves']umm. yeah it's still the same gameplay.

edit:

is the ggc still hard to find?[/quote]

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Oh snap, I'm buying this asap. I just love Lumines II (the demo).[/quote]

demo!?!? where did you download the demo? I only have soccer world tour and loco rocco demo.

Loved loco rocco music but the game blew IMO

Soccer is fun to play for a while too

I got this with instore pickup. I wasn't able to use the GGC $5 off but I was able to make sure I got a copy. The particular store I went to, I called beforehand and was told they had none left, but their website reflected that they did. The pickup wasn't held at the counter but they ended up digging it up in the warehouse. I didn't mind the wait since all the other locations were out of it.

[quote name='bobthecat23']yeah my bb doesnt have the ggc any more one guy told me they havent gotten it in a while.[/QUOTE]

Next time you're there, check to see if your store has an overstock aisle. In the stores near me, the overstock aisle is near the appliances. It's an aisle where they stash common items so they don't need to go back in the warehouse. It's also an aisle where they often forget about items so you can find some deals. Stores around here usually have boxes of GGC's in that aisle.

[quote name='kaniball']demo!?!? where did you download the demo? I only have soccer world tour and loco rocco demo.

Loved loco rocco music but the game blew IMO

Soccer is fun to play for a while too[/QUOTE]

Lumines II demo is on the EEE disc.

[quote name='fairtrade']I only had trouble finding them at 1 of 4 stores so far, the other 3 had them. You can buy them online if you have to.[/QUOTE]

They only send you the card without the coupon

[quote name='fairtrade']I only had trouble finding them at 1 of 4 stores so far, the other 3 had them. You can buy them online if you have to.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't find one at my store. Heck, the employees there didn't even know what a GGC was...

Picked this up tonight. FWIW the price is also good in the B&M stores,
though they are still marked at the higher price, but rings up correct.
Thanks OP!

As far as the music, I haven't played it yet but at least it has
Beck, Chemical Brothers, and JunkieXL. Fatboy Slim can be decent too.

Not looking forward to Stefani, Missy Elliot etc though.

At least my PSP will finally get some use, it's been collecting dust for a year and a half.

[quote name='mykevermin']Lumines II demo is on the EEE disc.[/QUOTE]

How is EEE? I saw that in the store too but knew nothing of it.

Crap, I just got this a week ago at GS for $30. But it's still totally worth it. Some of the licensed songs (Black Eyed Peas & Gwen Stafani) are annoying but if you're good they're over pretty quick. And the licensed songs that are good (Chemical Brothers, Missy Elliot, Beck) make it a lot more fun.

Plus there is a Mission Mode where you have to clear the screen in a certain amount of moves and way more puzzles in the Puzzle Mode. I think there is game sharing too.

Every PSP owner needs this.

[quote name='darkchild81']Crap, I just got this a week ago at GS for $30. But it's still totally worth it. Some of the licensed songs (Black Eyed Peas & Gwen Stafani) are annoying but if you're good they're over pretty quick. And the licensed songs that are good (Chemical Brothers, Missy Elliot, Beck) make it a lot more fun.

Plus there is a Mission Mode where you have to clear the screen in a certain amount of moves and way more puzzles in the Puzzle Mode. I think there is game sharing too.

Every PSP owner needs this.[/quote]

I think this just dropped to $19.99 at EB/GS as of today also. If you have your receipt you might want to go back see if you can get a price adjust.

[quote name='jgamezcua']I think this just dropped to $19.99 at EB/GS as of today also. If you have your receipt you might want to go back see if you can get a price adjust.[/QUOTE]

What's the time limit on that?

Some BB's, like mine, no longer carry GGCs or the ones they do carry have expired long ago.

Thanks for this info!!!
I just picked this up for $15 after saving $5 using the BB gift card!!!

First time I saw the Gift Card at my Best Buy!!!
Great stuff!!!

[quote name='Rozz']Some BB's, like mine, no longer carry GGCs or the ones they do carry have expired long ago.[/QUOTE]
Remember, though, that the printable coupons are good through tomorrow (well, either that or 1/31/06 as printed). I used one of them today without problem on this deal. I figure I'll save my GGCs for later.

[quote name='Decker']Remember, though, that the printable coupons are good through tomorrow (well, either that or 1/31/06 as printed). I used one of them today without problem on this deal. I figure I'll save my GGCs for later.[/quote]

Just did the same thing....

[quote name='Decker']Remember, though, that the printable coupons are good through tomorrow (well, either that or 1/31/06 as printed). I used one of them today without problem on this deal. I figure I'll save my GGCs for later.[/QUOTE]
Do you have a link to this printable coupon? I did a forum search but couldn't find anything about it.

Edit: Never mind, found it. :dunce:

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I couldnt find it :([/QUOTE]Consider EB/Gamestop, because I had them do a pricecheck on Lumines II today, and it rang up as $19.99, so I bought it.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Consider EB/Gamestop, because I had them do a pricecheck on Lumines II today, and it rang up as $19.99, so I bought it.[/QUOTE]

Ill have to check that out. Thanks ^_^

I am trying my hardest not to pick this game up. I have a love hate relationship with Lumines. $20 is a good price to get me to purchase the game. I wonder if I still get my discount.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I couldnt find it :([/quote]

Nethir could i, i want to use RZ and GGC but i cant find a damn BB that has it in stock

Picked this up with the Gamepro coupon for 15....better hurry, last day for those coupons. There were still a lot of copies left at the 2 north houston bestbuys i went to

bread's done
Back