New Super Mario Bros. Wii $46.99 + $10 credit at Amazon

caltab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jacknicklson']It says up to two business days, it hasn't even been one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks you sir. I hasnt seen that.

ordered mine Saturday, got shipping notification already, and got the $10 promo code email about an hour ago.

do I have to call customer service to apply the credit to a preorder I made already?

Just got my shipping notification this morning... will be receiving this and the God of War Collection this week if they get here quick enough :D

[quote name='gryphter']ordered mine Saturday, got shipping notification already, and got the $10 promo code email about an hour ago.

do I have to call customer service to apply the credit to a preorder I made already?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it's YMMV on if they'll apply it or not. Some have said they got other offers like this applied, and some said they were denied.

[quote name='Rig']Yes, but it's YMMV on if they'll apply it or not. Some have said they got other offers like this applied, and some said they were denied.[/QUOTE]

just called, the rep tried to do it but couldn't. oh well, I just feel like an ass because I ordered L4D2 from them only an hour before I got the credit, and it's already in shipping soon status.

I got my FSSS notification this weekend. I suspect it'll be here today, and if not, tomorrow for sure. Sucks for the Prime people. I'd complain to Amazon if I were you guys.

Complain about the fact that many people with FSSS, including me, will likely get the game before many people that pay for Prime, or 1 or 2 day shipping.

Most Prime people, including me, will get get it tomorrow. What's the issue? Unless the FSSS have already received the game...

It's not like Amazon was promising release date delivery for this and as stated above, it came out on Sunday.

FSSS is sometimes fast and sometimes slow. Usually slow, but there were times when I got things shipped to me in a few days. I knew that when I signed up for Prime. With Prime I'm going to get 2 day shipping all the time and there's no minimum. Of course if they don't deliver in 2 days I'm more concerned.

[quote name='drock']Most Prime people, including me, will get get it tomorrow. What's the issue? Unless the FSSS have already received the game...

It's not like Amazon was promising release date delivery for this and as stated above, it came out on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

I used FSSS & mine should come in tomorrow as well (shipped Saturday). Definitely sucks for those that paid extra.

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered with FSSS and am supposed to receive it on Wednesday. For orders I have found that I usually get the items in 1 to 2 days if it is shipped UPS and 4-5 days if it is shipped USPS. That is once the order goes through, sometimes it is delayed because of FSSS.

fuck it. I'm home all day today. I just went to Gamestop & bought it..and once my Amazon order comes I'll just return that one :lol:

[quote name='drock']Most Prime people, including me, will get get it tomorrow. What's the issue? Unless the FSSS have already received the game...
.[/QUOTE]

because "most" are getting the 18th as a delivery date, not tomorrow. I'm not worried about it though, I just started Borderlands over the weekend and can't wait to jump back into that anyway.

I finally got my shipping notice, but still no $10 email.

I have prime and got my copy in today along with my fight club bluray.. Mario shipped saturday and fight club friday. Both through USPS from Arizona>New Mexico.

The game was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but to my surprise came in today. So far Amazon has been awesome with their free shipping option delivery.

Ordered today because it was in my goldbox. I just purchased it with my $40 credit. Paid a total of 4.64 and I got my $10 code within the hour.

Just to confirm I did FSSS and got it today in the mail. So they definitely screwed the people who paid for shipping by not shipping it out at the same time. At the very minimum the people who paid should get it at the same time as those who didn't pay for shipping.

[quote name='kodave']Just to confirm I did FSSS and got it today in the mail. So they definitely screwed the people who paid for shipping by not shipping it out at the same time. At the very minimum the people who paid should get it at the same time as those who didn't pay for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Well I ordered it back in July with Prime and it just shipped today, delivery supposed to be tomorrow.

But seriously, I have more important things to worry about in my life then getting a video game a day or two late. Considering all the deals and exceptional customer service Amazon has given us all over the last year, some people are just sounding like spoiled children.

If I had really needed to make sure I had it before anyone else, I would have been standing in front of a B&M yesterday morning rather than ordering it online.

Anybody know how long the $10 credit is going to be good for? I would think there would be an expiration or something but maybe I'm wrong. I want to get NSMB and Mario Galaxy 2 with the credit but maybe that's too long away from release. Also, what are the odds of getting a good deal on Galaxy 2? I remember I got the first one from TRU with the $25 GC last time. Would this offer for $10 off be the best for a while or should I wait?

Paying $40 with ECA and Gold Box. I did 2-day shipping (Prime) and it shipped this morning. It doesn't matter since I'm at school and it's going to my house.

[quote name='wacekar7']Anybody know how long the $10 credit is going to be good for? I would think there would be an expiration or something but maybe I'm wrong. I want to get NSMB and Mario Galaxy 2 with the credit but maybe that's too long away from release. Also, what are the odds of getting a good deal on Galaxy 2? I remember I got the first one from TRU with the $25 GC last time. Would this offer for $10 off be the best for a while or should I wait?[/QUOTE]

Here's what the promotional credit email says:

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Thank you for purchasing New Super Mario Bros Wii from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned $10 toward the purchase of any video game product shipped and sold by Amazon.com until 1/31/10."[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='wacekar7']Anybody know how long the $10 credit is going to be good for? I would think there would be an expiration or something but maybe I'm wrong. I want to get NSMB and Mario Galaxy 2 with the credit but maybe that's too long away from release. Also, what are the odds of getting a good deal on Galaxy 2? I remember I got the first one from TRU with the $25 GC last time. Would this offer for $10 off be the best for a while or should I wait?[/QUOTE]

If you just go ahead and pre-order Galaxy 2 now (or at least before 1/31/10), you can use your credit regardless of when the game will actually be released.

Mine says I will get it on the 18th and I have prime. I'm not complaining though cause I got the game for $37.53 with a double eca stack.

I'm very happy with Amazon, and have in fact switched most of my shopping to Amazon. But it should not be unreasonable to expect prime memberships to have their orders shipped out before FSSS, especially when an order is placed several months in advance. If I wanted the game today, I would have done the exact same thing lilboo has done. If a FSSS order is going to be shipped before a Prime order, it makes me question why I'm spending money on a Prime membership if FSSS is going to get shipped first anyway. That's all. It is a legitimate reason for concern.

I'm not quite sure what I'll do with the $10 promotion though, I'm about gamed out. Has anyone tried stacking the promotion (i.e. $40 + $10) to see if they'll work for something on the same order?

I have to agree. As a Prime member who preordered the game months ago, it's silly that I don't get mine till Wednesday. What odd shipping practices Amazon has.

Yea, I don't know what to do with my $10 either. Already used my $20 from MW2 for this game..most likely I'll just hold it for Black Friday, unless it won't work then?

I am not mad at Amazon, but I'm really mad at Fedex because my local center had it since very early Monday morning and they're sitting on it till Wednesday......aargggg

Got mine yesterday, the lack of classic controller support is strange, but it is a fun experience that will take you to back in the day.

nothing here, preordered it a long time ago and i have prime. i hope this code and my $20 mw2 code stack. that could potentially be $30 off ratchet and clank acit

amazon prime user here. I'm in washington d.c.. Shipped out on monday from Nevada, game seems to have made a stop in Oakland, Ca. and will be here tomorrow. A bit disappointing as I had hoped Amazon would have allowed these to start going out on Saturday for Prime users.

I received the email about the credit on Sunday. When I put a game in my cart and checkout it shows up, but doesn't show up anywhere else.

[quote name='mrpmosh']amazon prime user here. I'm in washington d.c.. Shipped out on monday from Nevada, game seems to have made a stop in Oakland, Ca. and will be here tomorrow. A bit disappointing as I had hoped Amazon would have allowed these to start going out on Saturday for Prime users.[/QUOTE]

Same here!
Thinking about sending an e-mail complaining to not renewing my membership next year :lol: Maybe I'll get some $ back. :shrug:

It's not really a "big deal".. but it's kind of a balls thing to do, imo

[quote name='Corvin']Still no $10. :(

I want it for one of those lightning deals at noon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is the only game of the fall that I haven't received my credit for as of now. Hopefully soon.

The estimate for mine was tomorrow, but it arrived today. For those who have Prime and are from Washington D.C., I am surprised it left from Nevada. I am in NJ and mine shipped from Delaware.

bread's done
Back