New Super Mario Bros. Wii $46.99 + $10 credit at Amazon

caltab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Does the double eca discount work for any game? I got it to work for this super mario bros but then I tried preordering assassins creed 2 and I couldn't get it to double stack????

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']hmm i hope this goes in my gold box[/QUOTE]

How do you access your gold box, I forgot? :bouncy:

edit: nvm I found it, "quick picks" right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. This just showed up in my GoldBox. I've built up a ton of credit with Amazon by trading games. I thought it would last awhile, especially since I rarely buy games at release, but with Amazon's below retail pricing, plus bonuses, plus ECA, my credit is down to about $12.

Does this have launch day delivery? If not, with Free Super Saver Shipping- when would New Super Mario Bros Wii arrive?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Does this have launch day delivery? If not, with Free Super Saver Shipping- when would New Super Mario Bros Wii arrive?[/QUOTE]

almost a week to week and 3 days later....

Amazon should tell you when... but FSSS is SLOW... processing is at least 3-5 days.

[quote name='xycury']almost a week to week and 3 days later....

Amazon should tell you when... but FSSS is SLOW... processing is at least 3-5 days.[/QUOTE]

That's not cool :whistle2:(

Thanks for front-paging this, I was eying this in-store today after reading the glowing reviews it's been receiving. No tax + money off MSRP AND $10 in credit makes this too good to pass up!

[quote name='Rig']Had mine preordered quite a while back, and received my $10 credit already. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Me too, plus the game came on Saturday, even more awesome

so i have the 20 dlls mw2 credit and i want to buy 2 games. So in asking for the cheapies opinion, i can basically get uncharted 2, ac2 and new mario bros for$ 103. Or just Uncharted 2 and AC2 for $71. I really wouldnt mine not getting nsmbros because my brother already pre-ordered it and i can borrow it from hi.

Got my credit today and it just so happened GOW Collection showed up in my goldbox today so with my $20 credit from MW2 $10 from NSMB, and the Tekken 6 $5 code grand total came out to $0.14. God i love Amazon!

Item(s) Subtotal: $36.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Gold Box Discount: -$1.85
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$20.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $5.14
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: $5.00
-----
Grand Total: $0.14

I'm pissed they stuck me in the shipping soon phase. I didn't even get to apply my Modern Warfare 2 promotional credit. I knows its not going to ship out until sometime tomorrow. $48 I'm thinking about sending it back.

I quickly pre-ordered this a few days ago thinking that the $10 credit was for pre-orders only. I could have waited until I got my credit from Assassin's Creed II and got $10 more off.

Careful on this if you use anything other than free shipping. I paid for 1 day and they shipped it 2nd day.

I was pleasantly surprised that the game shipped on Saturday even with my FSSS order - expected arrival is the 19th, which is fine with me considering I wasn't even expecting them to ship it till then and then have there be another week for delivery.

Still no $10 email though - they tell you when they apply it, right? It's been a while since I ordered a game with an Amazon credit promo - just want to be sure it still works the same way. I have no idea what I'll spend it on, but hopefully there will be something to order on black Friday. Only problem is I did this on my wife's account to burn up some credit on there (plus she got it in her gold box quick picks while I never did). I'll have to remember that I even have that credit there :lol:.

[quote name='addicted2games']I nver got an email about the $10 promo. But when I went to Amazon to order something Saturday, it was in my account at checkout.[/QUOTE]

Ah, OK. I guess I can just put something in my cart and see if it is there. My last game with a promo like this was KH for the DS and I did get an email about that one.

[quote name='io']Ah, OK. I guess I can just put something in my cart and see if it is there. My last game with a promo like this was KH for the DS and I did get an email about that one.[/QUOTE]

I JUST got the e-mail about the $10 credit. Look out for it.

I'm a bit miffed that even with Prime it's not shipping out until today for a Wednesday arrival. They should have shipped them out Saturday.

[quote name='Corvin']I'm a bit miffed that even with Prime it's not shipping out until today for a Wednesday arrival. They should have shipped them out Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I preordered months ago, and it still hasn't shipped yet.

I got my shipping notification but I havent receieved any emails regarding the $10 credit. I simulated a checkout as well and it doesn't look like I got the credit yet.

Should I wait it out a little bit or does this warrant an email?

[quote name='Corvin']I'm a bit miffed that even with Prime it's not shipping out until today for a Wednesday arrival. They should have shipped them out Saturday.[/QUOTE]

That's odd, mine did ship out Saturday with an arrival time that appears to be tomorrow (I think it has one more hop to make). Maybe they'll just hang on to it to make me wait until Wednesday though, who knows. Maybe they know that I'm still trying to finish Super Mario Galaxy before it gets here...

Yah, mine shipped Saturday as well (also received te $10 credit email on Sat). Expected delivery isn't till Fri though. I picked it up at TRU yesterday and will return the Amazon copy to TRU whenever it gets here. I couldn't wait another week. I've already waited 15 years! It's a glorious game.

Mine shipped over the weekend, and I've got an email about the $10 credit (and I have a $40 credit from something earlier).

I'll have to figure out how and what to use that on. The only two games I can think of that I don't already own are Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed, but the former I want on PC for sure, soooo maybe AC2.

Mine shipped on Saturday and I received the $10 credit yesterday. I'm not going to get to play this until xmas, though. :( FYI, I have Prime shipping. That fact makes me not as upset that my supposed Prime shipping isn't going to have the game arrive until the 18th according to tracking info. Actually it's possible I placed that order before I had Prime, but I would have thought they would have upgraded me to free 2-day. Not a big deal under the circumstances.

I think with orders you've already placed you have to manually change the shipping. Conversely I ordered this while I had prime, then my prime ran out but it was still going to ship with free 2 day shipping since I had it when I ordered it. I'm since resubscribed to prime though (my third year!)

[quote name='crunchewy']Mine shipped on Saturday and I received the $10 credit yesterday. I'm not going to get to play this until xmas, though. :( FYI, I have Prime shipping. That fact makes me not as upset that my supposed Prime shipping isn't going to have the game arrive until the 18th according to tracking info. Actually it's possible I placed that order before I had Prime, but I would have thought they would have upgraded me to free 2-day. Not a big deal under the circumstances.[/QUOTE]
If you have 2-day shipping, it'll get there in 2 days; their estimates are always conservative. My delivery estimate is also the 18th, but it's been shipping soon for 2 days, so it won't ship until sometime today.

Mine's still showing up as "shipping soon", yet some co-workers have already had theirs shipped out last Saturday with FSSS. I have prime, and pre-ordered back in June.

If I don't receive a shipping notification today, I think I'm going to have to complain to Amazon. I've really been wanting to play this game, and it's somewhat frustrating having to wait.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Mine's still showing up as "shipping soon", yet some co-workers have already had theirs shipped out last Saturday with FSSS. I have prime, and pre-ordered back in June.

If I don't receive a shipping notification today, I think I'm going to have to complain to Amazon. I've really been wanting to play this game, and it's somewhat frustrating having to wait.[/QUOTE]
Amazon often does this for new releases -- ship the FSSS early and the Prime later so that everyone gets their copy on Tuesday.

Shipping notification for me this morning. UPS shows it's shipping out this morning, so my guess is that I won't see it until Wednesday.

I just ordered one. I have no specific orders in mind (for the $10) but I'm sure I'll hop on some things on BF.

I used the free shipping because I always get Amazon orders pretty quickly.

This will make a good birthday present for myself--in a few weeks. My 7-year-old can believe that she and my wife picked it out :)

[quote name='schultzed']I just ordered one. I have no specific orders in mind (for the $10) but I'm sure I'll hop on some things on BF.
[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. However, do these promo codes typically work on Live points?

[quote name='Corvin']I'm thinking Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. However, do these promo codes typically work on Live points?[/QUOTE]

it's a gaming purchase so it should work. In any case you can find out - add it to your cart and go through checkout and you should see if it shows up or not, just before finalizing the order.

I'm going to wait for BF and hope that Amazon has a deal on Forza 3 at $34.99 or less.

I think I am going to use my $10 credit on Zelda... I just wish it was more than 1% off right now! If it was 6-8%, I'd bite!

Edit: Damn I miss ECA...

Wow how gay is this? Most people already got shipping notifications during the weekend? Me too...and I ordered this in July... :whistle2:|

[quote name='drock']Amazon often does this for new releases -- ship the FSSS early and the Prime later so that everyone gets their copy on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Finally got a shipping notification. And I don't recall this ever happening in the past; FSSS being shipped before Prime memberships. It doesn't help when Nintendo street dates a title, it's on a Sunday. And having it shipped out today means there's little chance I'll be receiving this before Wednesday. Not much I can really do in this case, but I am still slightly annoyed.

bread's done
Back