NEW XBOX and ps2 games for $5-10 at Ebgames.com!

yeah, I still want van helsing for some reason too. I guess because it was $5 for the PS2. $10 for the xbox is to much, lol.

[quote name='Pratt75']yeah, I still want van helsing for some reason too. I guess because it was $5 for the PS2. $10 for the xbox is to much, lol.[/QUOTE]

Its a great game. I know it got shit reviews and people bitch about the camera not being good, but its a very easy, very fun game to play. Its not deep at all - its one of those games you play as a break inbetween other, more complex games. Its a lot of mindless fun, just like the movie.

Got my Resident Evil Outbreak. It was resealed (thin shrinkwrap and half the Playstation seal at the top was missing) and no bonus item even though the webpage said a bonus was included. Since it was only $9.99, I'm not going to complain but it sucks EB is still sending out resealed games from time to time.

Thanks for the deals

1 Mafia - XBX
Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
1 Full Spectrum Warrior - XBX
1 Hitman: Contracts - XBX

Doh! As always, I've once again missed the Breakdown deal. Too bad, really. I've always wanted to play this game, and at $5 I couldn't resist buying it. Apparently that is the case with the other 100 people that actually purchased the game at $5. Oh well, perhaps they'll relist it in the future. I'd pay $10, but I'd rather pay $10 for a new copy, as I'm not crazy about the conditions EB Games sell their used games in.

Hitman Contracts is listed as $9.99 when in access the linky, but when I put it in my cart, it goes up to $19.99. Anyway around this?

Outbreak is back in stock. They changed the price to $10 finally around 2:45ish pm eastern. I ordered a copy for my friend and I. Hopefully it's worth the $10 atleast :D

All Star Baseball 05 should still be PO, at least to my knowledge. The pre-owned copied in store at the shelf was marked as PO - [ASB05 or something], not POX.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Full Spectrum Warrior

It's down to $9.99!!!

Just picked one up :)

236812.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gone...

some back in stock i just got:

2 Hitman: Contracts $9.99 $19.98
1 Manhunt $9.99 $9.99
2 Fight Club XB with bonus! $9.99 $19.98

multiples are for a friend.

[quote name='Zombie']I wish they'd add to my cart for the price they show.[/QUOTE]

Call Them! That's what I did.

1-877-432-9675

[quote name='62t']outbreak was in stock, but it was pulled from my cart :([/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. Oh well. I didn't need to spend another $10 anyway.

EBgames.com is performing system maintenance.

Our system maintenance will be completed shortly, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please come back to EBgames.com soon for our great selection of PC and console games, hardware and accessories, plus the latest game news and reviews.

If you would like to call our Customer Service Center a representative will assist you with your order. 1-877-432-9675 Open everyday 8:00 a.m. to midnight E.S.T.

bread's done
Back