NEW XBOX and ps2 games for $5-10 at Ebgames.com!

Anyone know what the price on FSW is at the B&M stores .. heading there tomorrow and might take some extra cash if there is a chance to pick this up at $10

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Anyone know what the price on FSW is at the B&M stores .. heading there tomorrow and might take some extra cash if there is a chance to pick this up at $10[/QUOTE]

Checked last night, was $24.99 in store.

It looks like most of these have jumped up in price, just in time for the weekend.

Mafia is $24.99, Full Spectrum Warrior is $16.99.

Their `Hot Deals' page for the Xbox has one hillarious entry: Street Racing Syndicate with Bonus! Originally $49.99, for $49.99! ;)

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Anyone know what the price on FSW is at the B&M stores .. heading there tomorrow and might take some extra cash if there is a chance to pick this up at $10[/QUOTE]

$16.99

Dam I want to buy all these games just because they are $9.99 but I already have more than enough games at the moment to play.

My name is Patrick and I have a problem. I'm addicted to buying cheapass games. lol

[quote name='Pratt75']Dam I want to buy all these games just because they are $9.99. . .[/QUOTE]

Actually, $9.99 isn't really that cheap when you consider the number of $5 and under games that are frequently listed here. I'd recommend only spending a full $10 on something that you really, really want and are pretty sure you'll enjoy. Remember, you could get 2 or more $5 and under games for the price of that one $9.99 game.

I am looking at Hitman Contracts, Unreal II and Manhunt all on Xbox and I see that all their Pre Played copies cost more than the new ones. Kind of strange.

Does anyone know if these are all $10 in stores?

[quote name='THe VGM']I am looking at Hitman Contracts, Unreal II and Manhunt all on Xbox and I see that all their Pre Played copies cost more than the new ones. Kind of strange.

Does anyone know if these are all $10 in stores?[/QUOTE]

They are more than likely not $10 in the stores. I laugh to my self when I go to eb and see the games that I saw online for much, much cheaper.

BTW nice avatar Lina.

My local Gamestop in Davis, CA price matches EB's online prices all the time now for me. You should go check it out. I got DOA:U for 19.99 in store last week.
Check it out at your local store I mean.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Actually, $9.99 isn't really that cheap when you consider the number of $5 and under games that are frequently listed here. I'd recommend only spending a full $10 on something that you really, really want and are pretty sure you'll enjoy. Remember, you could get 2 or more $5 and under games for the price of that one $9.99 game.[/QUOTE]

$10 is too much? That's crazy, but I tend to agree . . . the CC sale last year spoiled me.

[quote name='schultzed']$10 is too much? That's crazy, but I tend to agree . . . the CC sale last year spoiled me.[/QUOTE]

Actually, $10 is more of an "it depends" situation. If it's something you know you want, $10 is perfectly fine, but where you might take chances with a $5 or under title, you probably wouldn't want to gamble on an unknown product for $10. :D

Well since all the games have jumped up in price by now, I would love to thank the great posters of the Cheap Ass gamers Forums, for providing the links while they were still fresh. Thanks to CAG, I picked up:

Manhunt Xbox-$9.99
Mafia Xbox-$9.99
Neo Contra PS2: $14.99
Hitman Contracts Xbox: $9.99
Breakdown (missed the sale, but at $9.99 I've been told it's still a good price)-$9.99 used, but in great condition.

God bless the CAG forums. Here's hopingh a new sale pops up soon.

Hey - got on this topic waaaay too late - but there still might be hope! Did anyone pick up an extra Wing Commander: Prophecy for GBA? I've really wanted to get my hands on this for a long time!

-PIP

Thanks! Missed out on the main shit I wanted, Breakdown, but stumbled across a copy of the XBOX demo disc 2 (with Capcom vs SNK) for $2.38 shipped ($2.95 - cag15 - saver - Edge Card. One copy left now! Hurry!!

Just got XIII xbox new for $4.99. Thank you strider, now I will have to trade in the $2 PS2 version I bought earlier in the gamestop deal.

I ordered 5 games friday all have shipped but XIII 4 Xbox, anyone had that ship for them today or late last week? Hope they aint out....

Alright, thanks for the heads up on these drops. They have preplayed versions of manhunt and mafia for $7.99. I got 2 copies of Manhunt(one for a buddy) and a copy of mafia for $19.17 shipped. I don't need anymore games but when I see these deals I can't resist them and have to purchase. For some strange reason I like hearing the guy in manhunt say, "I need more murder cash." Its sick and hilarious all rolled into one.

Thanks again and keep the updates coming

Thanks for posting these, I picked up:
Game and Watch Gallery 3 - Pre-Played $2.99
XIII $7.99
Deus Ex: Invisible War $7.99
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne $9.99
Hitman: Contracts $9.99

For $41 shipped!

[quote name='Pratt75']Thats great redline. Did you use all the codes and get free shipping as well??[/QUOTE]

Yes, the only codes I know of are 'SAVER' for free shipping and 'PPLAY15' for 15% off pre-played titles. Are there other codes for new games also?

1 XIII $4.99
2 Deus Ex: Invisible War $9.98
1 Driver 3 $9.99
1 PSP PlayGear Pocket Case $19.99
Total $48.68

Free 2 day shipping thanks to Driv3r....

Thanks guys!

[quote name='redline']Yes, the only codes I know of are 'SAVER' for free shipping and 'PPLAY15' for 15% off pre-played titles. Are there other codes for new games also?[/QUOTE]

I use the CAG15 instead of PPLAY15 because it helps the site somehow. Saver for free shipping and then I use the EB card for another 10% off. Cheapass gaming is great.

I'm kicking myself for picking up Deus Ex: IW for 24.99 used.. such a great game, Deus Ex on PC is awesome as well.. strongly, strongly, strongly recommended..

[quote name='Scorch']Your wish has been granted?[/QUOTE]

1 XIII $4.99
2 Deus Ex: Invisible War $9.98
1 Driver 3 $9.99
1 PSP PlayGear Pocket Case $19.99
Total $48.68

Free 2 day shipping thanks to Driv3r....

bread's done
Back