New Zelda for 3DS!

Beat it last night. Best Zelda game since Majora's Mask. I'm not sure how you folks got all the Maiamais without using a guide. The ones located in the desert castle area are nearly impossible to find without using a guide. All and all, January has been a fantastic month of gaming for me beat Fire Emblem, Zelda and The Last of Us.
That is why this game took me forever to play lol. Finding those little suckers are hard. The guy who said he collected all 100 in 2 hours is full of crap... lol impossible even with cheating..

Yeah, oddly enough I went back to Pokemon Y after finishing Zelda.

I'd gotten 15 hours or so into it, got bored, and switched to Zelda.  I'm more sucked into it now, so I'll definitely finish it.  I don't get the appeal really in terms of how big it is, but I'm not interested in collecting them all or doing any online battles, trading etc. which I guess is a huge part of the appeal.

I tried the Bravely Default demo, and read up more on the game, and decided it wasn't for me.  So after Pokemon Y I'll just play Star Fox 64 3D that I have digitally, and maybe some of my VC games--need to finish up Oracle of Seasons and move on to Ages.  Also have the original Zelda on there that I've never beaten.

After that I'll think hard about keeping the 3DS for Yoshi and a few other games this year, or selling it and picking up a Vita for Tearaway and to play all the PS+ freebies I've been nabbing in case I ever got a Vita.

Yeah, oddly enough I went back to Pokemon Y after finishing Zelda.

I'd gotten 15 hours or so into it, got bored, and switched to Zelda. I'm more sucked into it now, so I'll definitely finish it. I don't get the appeal really in terms of how big it is, but I'm not interested in collecting them all or doing any online battles, trading etc. which I guess is a huge part of the appeal.

I tried the Bravely Default demo, and read up more on the game, and decided it wasn't for me. So after Pokemon Y I'll just play Star Fox 64 3D that I have digitally, and maybe some of my VC games--need to finish up Oracle of Seasons and move on to Ages. Also have the original Zelda on there that I've never beaten.

After that I'll think hard about keeping the 3DS for Yoshi and a few other games this year, or selling it and picking up a Vita for Tearaway and to play all the PS+ freebies I've been nabbing in case I ever got a Vita.
I don't really get the appeal of Pokemon but I'll play it until Bravely Default comes out.

As you might remember, I went from being someone who had no interest in handhelds to owning both the Vita and 3DS. They both have their pros and cons but the Vita is such a great system especially when combined with PS+.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was much the same.  I end up playing my 3DS a lot when the fiancee is working in front of the main TV.

There's not a lot coming out, or already out, that I really want to play on it though.  So I'm considering a Vita for Tearaway, P4G and all the PS+ stuff.  As well as remote play in the house once I get a PS4.

I'll probably hold on to the 3DS as well, they don't go for much used and I know if I sell/trade it they'll do something like announce a 2D Metroid.  I'll be getting $200 something on my Amex rewards soon, so I may just put that toward the next decent Vita sale I see.

Yeah, I was much the same. I end up playing my 3DS a lot when the fiancee is working in front of the main TV.

There's not a lot coming out, or already out, that I really want to play on it though. So I'm considering a Vita for Tearaway, P4G and all the PS+ stuff. As well as remote play in the house once I get a PS4.

I'll probably hold on to the 3DS as well, they don't go for much used and I know if I sell/trade it they'll do something like announce a 2D Metroid. I'll be getting $200 something on my Amex rewards soon, so I may just put that toward the next decent Vita sale I see.
I would highly recommend picking one up from either AWD or Cowboom. A used Vita costs around $125-$140 shipped. Pick up a memory card (32GB or 64GB) and you are all set. I cannot stress this enough but try to resist the temptation to buy too many games as most of them end up either on PS+ or on sale soon after release. P4G, Guacamalee, and Tearaway jare all awesome games.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't buy many games.  Already have several on my PS+ account, and a decent PS3 backlog to work through. 

I probably won't grab a vita until the PS3 backlog is mostly done, unless I see a crazy deal I can't pass up.

bread's done
Back