Newbie Flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karmapolice']I think Moxio should be one of the new mods. You have shown outstanding character since Ive been here. Ive wondered why you havent become a mod yet...[/QUOTE]
I believe there's an entire thread detailing why Moxio may have forfeited his potential modship as a result. :lol:

[quote name='evilmax17']It's a poor way to govern a site (just like it's a poor way to govern a country...and we don't need another Harriet Miers mod appointed here at CAG).

[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I believe there's an entire thread detailing why Moxio may have forfeited his potential modship as a result. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you could explain I would be greatful... I must have missed the event.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I believe there's an entire thread detailing why Moxio may have forfeited his potential modship as a result. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Would it be teh ghey buttsechs? :whistle2:s;):lol:

I do agree, though, that there has been a lot more hostility towards noobs (yours truly guilty as well). I have a very short tolerance towards constant repetitive stupidity so I don't feel bad for repeat offenders of noobiness. However, I'll grant that I could be more tactful about things which they may not know about. I like the idea of a 'welcome, here are the rules & etiquette of CAG' pm since I know from personal experience that the faq is the last place I look when I join a forum (CAG has been the only one I've joined/actively participated in a long time anyway).

-Better selection of mods: Look for users that actually care about CAG (like karma. For making a thread like this. It shows that he has concern.) Look for users that are effective (like Scorch. With a little sensativity training he would be an excellent mod.) DON'T look for your buddies, or people you play Halo with. It's a poor way to govern a site (just like it's a poor way to govern a country...and we don't need another Harriet Miers mod appointed here at CAG).

I can agree that we could use a couple more mods. The current mods can't be everywhere at all times. (As hard as I try.) That's what we have the 'Report a Post' feature for. Some CAGs have even IM/PM'd me at times, and that's fine. That does help.

I also agree about Scorch. I think he could be a great mod. What I don't understand is where the 'buddies' comment came from. Not once has a mod been selected that way. Nobody has ever looked out for their 'buddies.' It would be a poor way to govern a site, but it's never happened. Care to explain?

-Learn what works and what doesn't: Time has shown that people don't pay attention to sticky threads, they don't read FAQs, and they don't read "rules of the site". Remedy this. Make a short, easy to read PM that gets automatically sent out. Make an entire forum for new people (people see whole forums, they don't see single posts).

As hard as you try, you'll never get this to work. There are always going to be people that don't care. You've said it yourself, there are a ton of lurkers. They register just to get the deals. They don't care to be a part of the community.

Again, like you've said: Accept and admit that things aren't perfect.

But in the long run, you're driving away new users, and you're destining CAG for stagnation.

That's hilarious. I completely disagree. A year ago, we had what? Half of the of the users we do now? We must be doing something right.

[quote name='Trakan']What I don't understand is where the 'buddies' comment came from. Not once has a mod been selected that way. Nobody has ever looked out for their 'buddies.' It would be a poor way to govern a site, but it's never happened. Care to explain?[/QUOTE]
I believe Cheapy's married to one of his mods, isn't he?

[quote name='Trakan']I can agree that we could use a couple more mods. The current mods can't be everywhere at all times. (As hard as I try.) That's what we have the 'Report a Post' feature for. Some CAGs have even IM/PM'd me at times, and that's fine. That does help.

I also agree about Scorch. I think he could be a great mod. What I don't understand is where the 'buddies' comment came from. Not once has a mod been selected that way. Nobody has ever looked out for their 'buddies.' It would be a poor way to govern a site, but it's never happened. Care to explain?
[/QUOTE]

I don't get the way that was stated either.
I've never seen "buddies" being added by CheapyD as mods.
Any of the even viable complaints that could be made are about situations where a mod pulls a couple of strings for thier buddies, but in such situations it usually falls to CheapyD to have the final word.

[quote name='Trakan']
As hard as you try, you'll never get this to work. There are always going to be people that don't care. You've said it yourself, there are a ton of lurkers. They register just to get the deals. They don't care to be a part of the community.

Again, like you've said: Accept and admit that things aren't perfect.
[/QUOTE]

The thing is, there have been well known, and in some circles, respected people that are the griefers, and done horrible, disgusting things to other users, for no other reason than "because they can".

Unfortunately, it does seem that the only way to deal with that is to ignore it or leave.

[quote name='Trakan']
That's hilarious. I completely disagree. A year ago, we had what? Half of the of the users we do now? We must be doing something right.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the community proved itself as a valuable resource for finding deals.
Why do you think there are so, so many people with 1 post or less.
Many people may not be polite or pleasant, but everyone has to admit that the boards are at least useful.

[quote name='jmcc']I believe Cheapy's married to one of his mods, isn't he?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, how unfair is that?

Neko Hime should be at least an admin or have the same rights as CheapyD :lol:

Choosing someone with a small amount of posts to be a mod would be sort of risky, or so I think. We need people like Moxio or karmapolice, people we know will do a good job. Someone who we just fathom will do well could end up having 'power' go to their head, and end up like whats-his-face (I think it was Sneaky Penguin) who went around bashing everyone before he locked threads.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Someone who we just fathom will do well could end up having 'power' go to their head, and end up like whats-his-face (I think it was Sneaky Penguin) who went around bashing everyone before he locked threads.[/QUOTE]
And that went on for FAR longer than it should've.

[quote name='Trakan']What I don't understand is where the 'buddies' comment came from. Not once has a mod been selected that way. Nobody has ever looked out for their 'buddies.' It would be a poor way to govern a site, but it's never happened. Care to explain?[/QUOTE]
Eh, it might be an error of hindsight judgement, but I find it interesting that 4 out of the 5 "active" mods are all members of the Halo 2 clan. Again, not that it means anything per say, I just find it interesting.

Also, not that it means anything, but a good majority of the mods either were or still are active OTTers (most of them at the time of their appointing). This meant more back in the day when the OTT was more of a closed clique, instead of the open forum that it seems to have become (a step in the right direction I might add). Back in the day there were a small small handfull of people that had 1,000 posts or more (this was usually due to strong participation in the OTT), and they invariably became mods. I would guess that Cheapy quickly glanced at their post count, assumed that their posting frequency was correlated to time-on-CAG and also to their dedication, and made a decision based on that. Again...I'm just assuming.

All of this is speculation and observation, but there are a fair amount of coincidences I think. Either way, we need a diverse group of mods that focus on getting the job done, and it seems that we have a bunch of very very similar people currently employed to do so. As you say, "We can't be everywhere at once". I find this funny when I click on all of the bolded usernames that I see at the bottom of the forum frontpage, and often times they'll all be viewing the OTT at the same time. Don't take that as an OTT criticism, I'm just saying that we need diversity (and a lot more of it), so that we can all play off of eachothers strengths and weaknesses. I don't think we have that now.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Choosing someone with a small amount of posts to be a mod would be sort of risky, or so I think. We need people like Moxio or karmapolice, people we know will do a good job. Someone who we just fathom will do well could end up having 'power' go to their head, and end up like whats-his-face (I think it was Sneaky Penguin) who went around bashing everyone before he locked threads.[/QUOTE]

Most of you guys took what I meant the wrong way. I meant we didnt have to have someone with over a thousand posts which seemed to be the norm. I was thinking more along the lines of someone with like 600+. They still contribute, but just because they dont post more than once a day doesnt mean they arent here. I didnt mean someone with 150 posts... Then we couldnt tell how they would do, but I think 600 or around there would work.

[quote name='evilmax17']Eh, it might be an error of hindsight judgement, but I find it interesting that 4 out of the 5 "active" mods are all members of the Halo 2 clan. Again, not that it means anything per say, I just find it interesting. [/qUOTE]

Well, it may be interesting, but it's merely coincidence. Jaket was a mod long before Halo 2 even came out. I'm not sure about Led, although I think it was before or shortly after Halo 2 came out. I became a mod in January of this year. I joined the Halo 2 clan in mid May. Hell, I was on dial-up until then. I'm not sure if you're referring to shrike or not, but nonetheless, he's no longer in the clan. Cheapy is also in the clan as well.

As Mods, we can give recommendations, but it's always Cheapy's final say as to who becomes a Mod and who doesn't. I'll assume you know this.

Also, not that it means anything, but a good majority of the mods either were or still are active OTTers (most of them at the time of their appointing). This meant more back in the day when the OTT was more of a closed clique, instead of the open forum that it seems to have become (a step in the right direction I might add). Back in the day there were a small small handfull of people that had 1,000 posts or more (this was usually due to strong participation in the OTT), and they invariably became mods.

Yeah, I'll agree with that. I was an active OTTer before I became a Mod and even for a while after. As it became the open forum and went from the closed clique, I became less interested, and I've stopped posting in them. Remember that not all Mods had such high post count, nor were they involved in the OTTs. Bluetoast, SS4Brolly, NintendoFanGirl, AsianBaller, and another (whose name I can't think of at the moment) come to mind.

I would guess that Cheapy quickly glanced at their post count, assumed that their posting frequency was correlated to time-on-CAG and also to their dedication, and made a decision based on that. Again...I'm just assuming.

You've got to give Cheapy more credit than that. There's no way he based it (solely) on people's post counts. I'm sure he went off of Mod based recommendations and actually took the time to view the posts the candidates made himself.

As you say, "We can't be everywhere at once". I find this funny when I click on all of the bolded usernames that I see at the bottom of the forum frontpage, and often times they'll all be viewing the OTT at the same time. Don't take that as an OTT criticism, I'm just saying that we need diversity (and a lot more of it), so that we can all play off of eachothers strengths and weaknesses. I don't think we have that now.

I can only speak for myself, and in that I'm saying that I do occasionally check what's going on in the OTT if I'm bored or the site is running slow. Even so, with that being one thread, I highly doubt that enough time is spent in that one thread to justify calling the mods an 'OTT group.'

There is diversity now. Could there be more? Always. There are times when the mods don't always agree on everything. Differences do come up. Everybody tries to do what's best for CAG.

[quote name='evilmax17']Eh, it might be an error of hindsight judgement, but I find it interesting that 4 out of the 5 "active" mods are all members of the Halo 2 clan.[/QUOTE]They moderate the CAG site, is there a reason why they should join the CAG Clan?

[quote name='karmapolice']Most of you guys took what I meant the wrong way. I meant we didnt have to have someone with over a thousand posts which seemed to be the norm. I was thinking more along the lines of someone with like 600+. They still contribute, but just because they dont post more than once a day doesnt mean they arent here. I didnt mean someone with 150 posts... Then we couldnt tell how they would do, but I think 600 or around there would work.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I agree that they don't need to be 1000 posts + users, but I don't think we need to search specifically for 600 post users. If someone DOES have a lot of posts and fits the bill, that's cool. And if someone has 700 posts and fits the bill, that's good too. But I don't see the point behind SEARCHING specifically for 600 post users.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I agree that they don't need to be 1000 posts + users, but I don't think we need to search specifically for 600 post users. If someone DOES have a lot of posts and fits the bill, that's cool. And if someone has 700 posts and fits the bill, that's good too. But I don't see the point behind SEARCHING specifically for 600 post users.[/QUOTE]

That was just a random number I picked... I was just giving my general idea... That I didnt meant a person who has barely any posts.

Newbies roasting over constant flames
CheapyD from Japan making posts
VS threads posters preaching to the choir
And folks calling Moxio a homo...

Everybody knows a deal thread and some mail in rebates
Help to make the season bright
Threads on tots set the frontpage aglow
Making the board so busy tonight

They know that CheapyD's on his way
He's loading up another Cagcast to post today...
And every OTTer guy, is gonna spy
To see if Angellic Lulu's next post makes her sound bi...

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To Cags with postscounts from 1 to more than 19,042.
Although it's posted many times, on many days
Merry Christmas to you.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Or better yet, you can use our very own PM system. ;)[/QUOTE]

PM works if they're on CAG, but if they're not, then you've got to hit them with a message in their face. ;)

I really wish cheapy would PM me back with his thoughts on this issue... Ive PM'd him twice (once yesterday and a follow-up PM today) and no answer.

[quote name='JSweeney']Newbies roasting over constant flames
CheapyD from Japan making posts
VS threads posters preaching to the choir
And folks calling Moxio a homo...

Everybody knows a deal thread and some mail in rebates
Help to make the season bright
Threads on tots set the frontpage aglow
Making the board so busy tonight

They know that CheapyD's on his way
He's loading up another Cagcast to post today...
And every OTTer guy, is gonna spy
To see if Angellic Lulu's next post makes her sound bi...

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To Cags with postscounts from 1 to more than 19,042.
Although it's posted many times, on many days
Merry Christmas to you.[/QUOTE]
i can feel the ice around my heart starting to melt. thank you, kind sir and a merry christmas to you as well.

Why not force all new members (less then 100 posts) to only be allowed to create 1 new thread a day, and only make a certain amount of replys(like 10)? This would not only limit the amount of rehashed threads, but also stop spammers who post the same thread in 5-6 forums?

The problem is people are simply not using the damn search function. We get someone who feels the need to start a new thread, and dosn't even bother looking down 5-10 posts to see the same thing has already been posted and usually answered by several other members.

Another idea, which has been mentioned in this thread, is to make a thread in the Bragging forums about bitching about there store experience. I already created one long ago about employees bitching about customers, do the same for customers bitching about employees. We already get 3-5 posts a day about how much EB SUCKS!!! or GAMESTOP BLOWS!!! just make a SINGLE thread, and that way it will stop the clutter, and there won't be so much attacking as to what goes on now.

Oh, and in regards to the OP, and the thread he is mentioning, it should have been locked a long time ago. The simple fact that the OP of that thread chose not to search, or even look in the forum for the ten other posts concerning it....is just amazing. Its like posting 'did you know the xbox 360 is going for alot on ebay', yes, WE KNOW.

[quote name='karmapolice']I really wish cheapy would PM me back with his thoughts on this issue... Ive PM'd him twice (once yesterday and a follow-up PM today) and no answer.[/QUOTE]

What's he gonna say? "Why yes, I will tell the whole of CAG to stop picking on bitches who make stupid topics about how their new".

[quote name='gizmogc']Why not force all new members (less then 100 posts) to only be allowed to create 1 new thread a day, and only make a certain amount of replys(like 10)? This would not only limit the amount of rehashed threads, but also stop spammers who post the same thread in 5-6 forums?

The problem is people are simply not using the damn search function. We get someone who feels the need to start a new thread, and dosn't even bother looking down 5-10 posts to see the same thing has already been posted and usually answered by several other members.

Another idea, which has been mentioned in this thread, is to make a thread in the Bragging forums about bitching about there store experience. I already created one long ago about employees bitching about customers, do the same for customers bitching about employees. We already get 3-5 posts a day about how much EB SUCKS!!! or GAMESTOP BLOWS!!! just make a SINGLE thread, and that way it will stop the clutter, and there won't be so much attacking as to what goes on now.[/QUOTE]

the problem is, some newbies have good questions that arent written like they are 3 years old and actually warrant more than X amount of responses. and yeah, they dont use the search forum, but many many people (myself included) have rushed to make a new thread, only to be Scorch'd

[quote name='ph33r m3']What's he gonna say? "Why yes, I will tell the whole of CAG to stop picking on bitches who make stupid topics about how their new".[/QUOTE]

i think he meant in regards to the welcome pm idea and a welcome sub forum or sticky thread

[quote name='iheartmetal']i think he meant in regards to the welcome pm idea and a welcome sub forum or sticky thread[/QUOTE]

Why do you need it? It's fucking retarded. Your new, great, sit down, read a thread, input a smart opinion, and stfu. There ya go. Everyone start's new, you don't go OMFG I'M N3W LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE shit, most of the New Users just signed up for the VG Deals forum and found this site more interesting than they'd thought it'd be.

[quote name='iheartmetal']the problem is, some newbies have good questions that arent written like they are 3 years old and actually warrant more than X amount of responses. and yeah, they dont use the search forum, but many many people (myself included) have rushed to make a new thread, only to be Scorch'd[/QUOTE]

Yes, SOME, but not all. If they are limited to 1 new thread and 10 responses in a day, they would be a normal member with the ability just like everyone else in 2 weeks. Seems fair to keep this place a bit more civilized and less cluttered.

Well one good reason for a welcome/newbie forum would also be to get people to contribute more to the boards. Kind of a way to help the whole community and protect the people that are truly new to the whole message board scene.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Why do you need it? It's fucking retarded. Your new, great, sit down, read a thread, input a smart opinion, and stfu. There ya go. Everyone start's new, you don't go OMFG I'M N3W LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE shit, most of the New Users just signed up for the VG Deals forum and found this site more interesting than they'd thought it'd be.[/QUOTE]

Is there really a reason for you to get this hostile over peoples opinions? Alot of us think that new comers need a place to get their bearings and get used to the site. Im glad to hear your opinion on the matter, but thats the kind of responses Im talking about. The hostile "OMG your so fucking stupid!" responses.

[quote name='karmapolice']Is there really a reason for you to get this hostile over peoples opinions? Alot of us think that new comers need a place to get their bearings and get used to the site. Im glad to hear your opinion on the matter, but thats the kind of responses Im talking about. The hostile "OMG your so fucking stupid!" responses.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying your stupid, i'm not just saying it doesn't really take a fucking genius to understand this website. It's simple and easy. You got your New Topic, Threads, Search Function, etc..

I'm not hostile on anyone's opinions it's just I find it stupid that this is even talked about, you wanna rant on a public forum your going to get a response.

I agree with the op. There have been many occasions where I have felt true sadness for a newbie that has joined the board and immediatly been slammed. I cannot fathom why people want to do this. That link for the person posting about the XBOX 360 recall is such a good example. what is wrong with some of the posters. Why could you have not just said a normal answer. If you met someone on the street I doubt if they asked you a questions you would just say "lick my taint" And if you did, what is wrong with you?

That is ridiculously ignorant to say something like that. Why say that?

I remember when i started here I started a thread asking a question. And I was not familiar with the edit button. So I made another post right under a previous one of mine. Then someone came on, said something about how that was stupid of me to do that. And then the whole thread was about that and I never got my question answered.

Is it so hard to act in a hospitable manner?

[quote name='markholladay']

I remember when i started here I started a thread asking a question. And I was not familiar with the edit button. So I made another post right under a previous one of mine. Then someone came on, said something about how that was stupid of me to do that. And then the whole thread was about that and I never got my question answered.

[/QUOTE]
But you learned how to post didn't you? you probably never did that again. there was a good lesson in that. thats what its all about. if youre being a dumbass, youre gonna hear about it. if youre being a smart ass, youre gonna hear about it. most people fall into one category or the other.

[quote name='thagoat']But you learned how to post didn't you? you probably never did that again. there was a good lesson in that. thats what its all about. if youre being a dumbass, youre gonna hear about it. if youre being a smart ass, youre gonna hear about it. most people fall into one category or the other.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but why can't it be corrected nicely? Since when is the Internet about "tough love"?

[quote name='thagoat']But you learned how to post didn't you? you probably never did that again. there was a good lesson in that. thats what its all about. if youre being a dumbass, youre gonna hear about it. if youre being a smart ass, youre gonna hear about it. most people fall into one category or the other.[/QUOTE]

I did learn yes, but why did it have to be in a mean way? I also learned that it seemed that this board was mostly rude people. But I know now that it is not everybody.

And as far as people either being a smart ass or a dumb ass I wish it was that simple.

I still think that it would serve the board as a whole better if flaming was handled in a better fashion.

[quote name='markholladay']...If you met someone on the street I doubt if they asked you a questions you would just say "lick my taint" And if you did, what is wrong with you?

...[/QUOTE]

actually, I waited most of my adult life for some woman to say that to me. Still haven't found her.

I can appreciate this thread. I don't post hardly ever here because too many ppl act like imperious cocks when they are in a position of knowing more than someone else. It's really nothing to blow your wad about anyway - no one in the real world is going to respect anyone because they are a forum quasi-badass. :roll:

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']I can appreciate this thread. I don't post hardly ever here because too many ppl act like imperious cocks when they are in a position of knowing more than someone else. It's really nothing to blow your wad about anyway - no one in the real world is going to respect anyone because they are a forum quasi-badass. :roll:[/QUOTE]

A first hand experience. This is what Im talking about. Good people that would love to be part of the community, but hold back because of the dicks that know "more".

I remember when everyone honestly thought that an "ignore user" feature was the solution to all the problems, you give it to them, they still complain.

After all the suggestions here are taken and put into place, what will people complain about? Something.

I really dont CAG as that bad a place compared to other boards. I was part of Nintendo boards and posted there for a lil but it was like livin in candyland with too many fanboys that were blinded by Nintendo doin no wrong, and then there are the really bad sites which everyone knows about like Gamefaqs. I find CAG is the nice medium, there are some assholes and there are some good people, just like life. Some people need to be less dicks and others need to be less sensitive, and everyone needs to grow up.

Like Trakan said. It's crazy to think that buddies get promoted around here. I think the opposite is true. The mods are mostly people who were real useful users who then became friends after having something in common (they were given a responsibility). Honestly, would you rather have a bunch of mods who didn't see eye to eye or hated each other? Then you would have something like the terrible conditions of the n-sider boards or something (sure, things are kept clean over there, but it is an authoritarian rule with no second chances and all the mods constantly argue through PM and half of them can't stand the others). N-sider is a miserable place to post. I think it's wonderful that we can have a community where people can find something in common and become so close knit as our mods are. I just wish that the general user base would do the same thing. But as long as people are as nasty as they are to newcomers, it is impossible.

And gizmo, yes it would be nice if everyone could use the search to it's fullest potential. But they can't. That's how it is. Besides, I've seen many repeat threads were the OP gets flamed, and the link to the original is title something like "Oh wowzerz!!! Look at this now!!!" Sorry, but even if using the search, I'm not going to look into every ambiguous title...

And I agree that Scorch would be a superb mod. It's not like he doesn't do more than most mods as it is. I also think that Rig could have potential as a mod. He's one of the nicest and most informative guys on these boards. (Although I think one would have to be crazy to accept being a mod, someone's gotta do it.)

P.S. As has already been stated, modding is a thankless job as it is. Please don't ever rip on the job they do or the way their business is handled again. Our mods are some of the greatest I have ever seen on any boards. While there may be a time where an individual instance needs to be brought up, if there is not a specific problem, don't complain. I'd like to see most of us try to do any better.

If someone wants to create a newbie guide, I'd be happy to include in the welcome email that gets sent out when you register.

EDIT: In addition, it might be possible/feasible to have a special Newbie forum than only newbies & mods (and perhaps some designated "welcome wagon" CAGs) can access.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to base the ranks on join date without making myself nuts.

[quote name='CheapyD']EDIT: In addition, it might be possible/feesible to have a special Newbie forum than only newbies & mods (and perhaps some designated "welcome wagon" CAGs) can access.[/QUOTE]I don't really get what would be the point of a newbie forum. Would there just be a bunch of "hey, welcome me!" threads? I think most newbies don't need to bring attention to themselves, and if they do, they usually do it in the off-topic forum anyway (which seems appropriate). If it's to avoid excessive flaming, shouldn't the entire site not have excessive flaming anyways?

I do like the idea of a welcome email/PM and more mods, though.

I guess the purpose would be to provide a relatively safe environment for new members to ask their questions while sparing the rest of the community having to deal with them (the questions not the newbies). Maybe this would help prevent some vets from going postal.

I agree with JJJ that excessive flaming (actually any flaming seems excessive to me) doesn't belong anywhere in this community but I'm told that it's a fact of life on boards. Still, I'd like to think that CAG could be a cut above the norm but maybe it's not possible. It would be a worthy goal to shoot for I think.

[quote name='CheapyD']If someone wants to create a newbie guide, I'd be happy to include in the welcome email that gets sent out when you register.

EDIT: In addition, it might be possible/feasible to have a special Newbie forum than only newbies & mods (and perhaps some designated "welcome wagon" CAGs) can access.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to base the ranks on join date without making myself nuts.[/QUOTE]

I can see regular posters from the site just creating another account to be able to read the welcome forum then. Might not happen, but its possible.

As for the welcome message, it seems like a great idea. I do think there is a need for more mods though, too. I"ve seen a number of times when there are no mods on and you get spammers going crazy and things getting a little out of hand in other places, but then people edit their posts and are not dealt with.

I've created a rough draft. Those interested in contributing, please contact me via PM or AIM. I'll show any who is interested the draft and am eager for criticism and contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back