Newegg: $5 coupon email

richestudillo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just recieved this email today:

We’re thrilled that you’ve made us your #1 online shopping destination for computers, components and all things electronic!
To welcome you to our Newegg family of over 11 million satisfied repeat customers, we’d like to present you with this welcome gift:

Newegg then sends you a $5 coupon linked to your account

NBA Homecourt is a good game.

EDIT: And I'm envious of your capability to always make good decisions, if that was the worst one of your life...

I got the coupon on my secondary account I created the last time these coupons were handed out. I've never ordered anything with the account either so that might be why.

[quote name='rkrocks123']NBA Homecourt is a good game.

EDIT: And I'm envious of your capability to always make good decisions, if that was the worst one of your life...[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I got a 10% coupon instead... entire order! So, it's like $5 off if i buy $50. But with all of the games and stuff, i doubt i'll be spending $50...

[quote name='joeyshadows']They've yet to send me any sort of promo. I've spent nearly a grand there since last august. =[[/QUOTE]

me too, they better send me one:cry:

How did I not get one

Ive spent over 5 grand at new egg over the last year and a half

Damn them !

[quote name='Metalic']ahh wtf. I spent around $800 with them and no coupon : /[/QUOTE]Dood I spent at least $3000+ buying computer parts over the past 5 years that I've been a member and I haven't gotten jack. Probably because I keep coming back and buying. :roll:

Looks like you have to be a new member/create a new username to get the discount?

Seems that OP just signed up for Newegg, while a lot of us guys have been shopping for awhile and got nothing.

I've spent no less than $2,000 and got squat. Also NewEgg isn't very generous with the shipping.

Just used my 10% off on an external for a chicks media center. Newegg coupon's get me cool points with hot chicks. Thanks NEWEGG!!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']May I PLEASE have someones 10% off coupon code ( Please PM me the code thanks soooo much if you do)[/QUOTE]

Can't do even if i wanted to, it says in the fine print...

NOTE:
  • This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address.
  • You may only use this promo code on one order, up to a maximum of $20.00 in savings. Offer only valid while funds last.
  • Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on February 15, 2010 and 11:59 pm PT on February 28, 2010.
  • This code may not be used in conjunction with combo deals.
  • This code may not be redeemed for cash or credited into your account for future use.
  • Any order making use of this code is also subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg's standard Policy and Agreement.

Don't wanna turn this into a giant fest request thread, but if anyone is not gonna use their coupon (10% or 5 off) ill gladly take it off their hands as I need to make a purchase in the next day or so. PM works of course :)

yeah if anyone has an extra $5 off or 10% code they aren't going to use please pm me the code. I would greatly appreciate it. thanks

When I ordered Mirror's Edge from them a few weeks ago I got one of those, but it was $10. It was my first purchase with them. Seems to be a new customer thing.

[quote name='menikmati']Got a 10% off coupon earlier today, barely overcomes the 8.75% tax.[/QUOTE]

Oh that's right, Ca :)
horray for NY though! Newegg is the new Amazon for NY cags (sort of).

I've spent about $8k total from newegg but nothing for a few months and I got the $5 email. Used it to get the Dark Sector/Crackdown/Battery bundle for $10.96 shipped :)

bread's done
Back