Next Gen Titles $35 at Sams Club

goblowsoup

CAGiversary!
Happened to stop by my local Sams Club and spotted the next gen titles for $34.98. (All titles in-stock at my local were on sale, sorry for any confusion as to what is and isn't on sale.)

THIS PROMO SEEMS VERY YMMV! Posters have noted different prices/games available depending on location. 

Website has prices hidden until checkout if you want to try and pm at stores who'll pm it.

Edit- I finally was able to get on my computer and load the photo into the thread. Here is NFS on the XB1.

Stock was very limited, AC IV, COD Ghosts (was on sale at my store), BF4, NFS, and KZ Shadow Fall were all in stock. Some games, such as NFS, were only on XB1 and they don't show the PS4 version in their system (as in they've never stocked it- least that's what the associate told me).

There were no copies of NBA Live or 2K14 at my store, so I'm unaware if there is a discount. FIFA was listed on sale for XB1, but nothing was there for PS4. It is very hit-and-miss. Best of luck finding them, please share what prices you're getting. 

Photo here ( I can't get it to go into the posts, beats me as to why)- https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-EBLkNO4UmcY/UrPKs-5CD7I/AAAAAAAAAZE/1f4IbGjNQqI/w407-h542-no/2013-12-19

The PS3 controllers (not PS4 as originally posted) are also listed $44.98 (Online only- http://www.samsclub.com/sams/ps3-dual-shock-3-wireless-controller-black/prod5500152.ip

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam's club in South Gate, CA

$34.98
Xbox one
Madden 25
AC4
BF4
Just Dance 14

PS4 games
COD Ghost ($54.98)
BF4
AC4

[attachment=1747:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387578338.267790.jpg]

Hagerstown MD is the same, they had a tag out for ACIV on PS4 but neither hide or hair of anything else PS4 related.  Only thing I saw for X1 was Forza and Ryse marked at 54.98.

Side note, I picked up two Wii U pro controllers for 14.91.  There was one left.

SAM's in Monroeville, PA & Greensburg, PA had:

Madden 25(XBOne) - 34.98

Fifa 14(XBOne) - 34.98

BF4(XBOne) - 34.98

Assassins Creed 4 BF(XBOne) - 34.98

Call of Duty Ghosts(XBOne) - 49.98

NFS Rivals(XBOne) - 54.98

I requested they scan all of the above and that is what they rung up at.

Really was hoping to get NFS Rivals for $35.

Sam's Club in Zanesville, Ohio has Battlefield 4 for $34.98. The only other One game they had in stock was Forza 5 for full price. I'm guessing other local CAGs cleaned them out.

Is knack part of this deal? Didnt see any posts regarding knack and lego marvel. Sams club never bother stocking these games?

Sam's club in South Gate, CA $34.98 Xbox one Madden 25 AC4 BF4 Just Dance 14 PS4 games COD Ghost ($54.98) BF4 AC4
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387578338.267790.jpg
thanks for the confirmation. going to hit up sam's club later!

Nashville Sam's on Antioch pike when I first checked out, I didn't notice they gave me PS3 versions instead of PS4 until I got in line for pretzels. Went over to CS and got them swapped out though. The guy who pulled them said they were the last PS4 copies. Got AC 4 and Battlefield 4. I also checked NFS Rivals for XBonr, but it was $55. They didn't have For a, which I want, but I think most reports are full price.

BTW, the reason I didn't notice they gave me the wrong versions was because I was so shocked to get what I'm pretty sure was the last/only Wii-U deluxe they had for 191.71. Cashier was surprised they still had it because she hadn't seen it in the cage. I had been to that Sam's a few days earlier and it had not been discounted then (at least not according to the shelf tag).

Sams club in Raleigh on Capitol Blvd has some games for 34.99. Managed to pick up AC4 for xbox one the guy at the register didn't  even charge me for not being a  member.

[quote name="CAGkrazy" post="11370026" timestamp="1387584405"]Is knack part of this deal? Didnt see any posts regarding knack and lego marvel. Sams club never bother stocking these games?[/quote]I haven't seen either one of those games.

I picked up BF4, Madden, and Fifa for $35 (xb1).

Fifa and Madden were priced at an 'iPad station' (front of the store had a display of iPad things with an employee standing at the table, games as well). The dude had pieces of paper printed off with barcodes and pricing of $34.99 each for those two titles, then they had COD:Ghosts at $49.99 (with paper) and Ryse at $54.99 (paper as well).

In their 'games' section were a lot of cardboard placements for their other titles (no ps4 titles). I found a cardboard piece for both BF4 and NFS. Took them to the register to check to see if they were $34.99 also. Only BF4 was that price.

No copies of AC4.

I didn't grab pics of the paper with the pricing (it was official printed off paper stating the price and a scanable barcode for the front register). By the time I thought about it, the employee had taken them to pull the actual games from 'the cage'.

This weekend, when you enter you're allowed to go to the CS desk and get a 'temporary' ID for checking out. You're not carded at the door, but you need to present the temporary paper ID when you ring up at the register.

Hope this answers all the questions here.
Thank you!!! Appreciate the efforts :)

so you can use online to check inventory at the local sam's club?  I checked assassin's creed after selecting fountain valley, ca and fullerton, ca and for both it says sold out online and available online only

so you can use online to check inventory at the local sam's club? I checked assassin's creed after selecting fountain valley, ca and fullerton, ca and for both it says sold out online and available online only
The website is pretty shit, mate. Try searching Battlefield 4... yeah, nada.

I kinda hoped for Ryse or Forza, but this is still an incredible deal, considering my local best buy has had trouble keeping these games in stock at regular price.  I picked up just dance for the hell of it after deciding against fifa and madden (I'm not a big sports guy).  But yeah, badass deal that I wouldn't have known about if it weren't for OP.  Thanks man. 

Sam's Club in Plano, TX (121 & Ohio) has AC4 & COD (both for PS4) for $35 & only XB1 game I saw on sale was COD for $50. Was hoping to find NBA 2K14 (PS4) on sale for my bro in-law, oh well.

So, as I went back to my Sams today hoping to get NFS for PS4 (if they had it) I found out that the XB1 version went back up to $54. COD was also back at $49. 

It now appears that AC BF, Battlefield 4, Madden 25, and FIFA 14 are the only one's still at the discount. They only had Madden and FIFA on XB1, and AC BF was only PS4 at my local. YMMV, and thanks for all of the updates from everyone. It's nice to see all of us CAG's work together. 

Also, BB just dropped their TIV's $15 on Next Gen. Dead Rising 3 was $40 on Friday, today it is $25; however, a 100% TIV promo is launching next week (least that's what I've heard, I believe there's a thread on here listing it as well) so the $25 may pan out to be better if you wish to trade flip from Sams. 

For those that PM at Best Buy, what's the process? Do they call Sam's Club to confirm the prices, so far all the pictures posted are for the Xbox One versions.

Hoping to return my BF4 and AC4 to Sam's and use some RZ certificates at Best Buy to avoid paying out of pocket

For those that PM at Best Buy, what's the process? Do they call Sam's Club to confirm the prices, so far all the pictures posted are for the Xbox One versions. Hoping to return my BF4 and AC4 to Sam's and use some RZ certificates at Best Buy to avoid paying out of pocket
I'm not even sure if they'd waste all that time during the holiday rush. I've never PM'd through a picture or anything. So I'm not really too sure, but I would doubt they'd call when busy.

Confirm this at westbank Sam's in New Orleans got aciv for $34.99

Is Knack included, or should I wait for Knack to be 20 bucks?
save your money. It's got as much content as a mediocre PSN download. Once there's a healthy dose of games out, no one will have an excuse to buy Knack, and it will undoubtedly go dirt cheap soonafter

[quote name="VideoGamesIzFun" post="11371386" timestamp="1387608052"]Grabbed AC4 for PS4 , Thanks OP! If I beat it fast enough I think I can trade it into gamestop for more then I bought it for.[/quote]

Best Buy is giving $40 till early January. What is Game Stop giving?

picked up battlefield and Assassin's creed in fountain valley, CA for ps4. They were out of Assassin's creed for xbox one if case anyone was looking. I didn't see nba 2k14 for either console in stock and forget to check if they had  NFS rivals.  if anyone finds either if those two games available for discount in So Cal please post it.

You guys will know if it's nationwide if I manage to confirm. I already have BF4, ACIV, Madden, 2K and Ghosts. I guess it will be a tossup between Lego, Knack, NFS and Killzone.
I'd recommend NFS or Killzone. This is the first Killzone game that's held my attention span the whole way through. I think everyone at Guerrilla Games are getting better with age :)

I called a few Sams Club around my area and so only 1 of them had PS4 games in stock (I should of checked XB1 games too)

So I went to Best Buy and had them Price Match AC4, they called the store and asked for stock and price

The guy who called must have misheard them and PM'd me 39.98 instead of 34.99 but whatever

I was able to pick up AC4 on the PS4 yesterday in Grand Forks, ND for $35.  They also had BF4 for $35 and COD marked for $49.  Those were the only 2 games they had for PS4 though.

For the XBOX they had several game marked at the same prices everyone has been posting on here, $35 and $49.

For those asking about PM's at BB...

Online or In Store: Find a Lower Price and We'll Match It.
If you find a lower price on a qualifying product at a local retail competitor's store or shipped from and sold by a designated major online retailer, we will match the price.
What is considered a local retail competitor?
A local retail competitor for retail store purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25 mile radius) of your local Best Buy store. A local retail competitor for BestBuy.com purchases is a retail store authorized by a vendor to sell a new, factory-sealed product with a warranty and is located in the same market area (within a 25 mile radius) as either the billing address or the shipping address on record for the purchase.

How do I show "proof" of price?
The best way to show proof of price is to bring in the competitor's current ad or notify us of the website address of the designated major online retailer. We may call the competitor's retail store or check the website address of the designated major online retailer to verify the lower price and availability of the item.

Does Best Buy match the prices of a Warehouse club?
Yes. We do match the prices of Warehouse clubs as long as the Warehouse club is a local retail competitor, has an identical immediately available product and all other price match criteria are met. We do not match the online prices of warehouse clubs if they vary from store prices.

Will try to Price Match at BB later today. Hoping to get NFS for Xbox One. Anyone know if the Sams Club in San Diego has these on sale?

bread's done
Back