Next Gen Titles $35 at Sams Club

goblowsoup

CAGiversary!
Happened to stop by my local Sams Club and spotted the next gen titles for $34.98. (All titles in-stock at my local were on sale, sorry for any confusion as to what is and isn't on sale.)

THIS PROMO SEEMS VERY YMMV! Posters have noted different prices/games available depending on location. 

Website has prices hidden until checkout if you want to try and pm at stores who'll pm it.

Edit- I finally was able to get on my computer and load the photo into the thread. Here is NFS on the XB1.

Stock was very limited, AC IV, COD Ghosts (was on sale at my store), BF4, NFS, and KZ Shadow Fall were all in stock. Some games, such as NFS, were only on XB1 and they don't show the PS4 version in their system (as in they've never stocked it- least that's what the associate told me).

There were no copies of NBA Live or 2K14 at my store, so I'm unaware if there is a discount. FIFA was listed on sale for XB1, but nothing was there for PS4. It is very hit-and-miss. Best of luck finding them, please share what prices you're getting. 

Photo here ( I can't get it to go into the posts, beats me as to why)- https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-EBLkNO4UmcY/UrPKs-5CD7I/AAAAAAAAAZE/1f4IbGjNQqI/w407-h542-no/2013-12-19

The PS3 controllers (not PS4 as originally posted) are also listed $44.98 (Online only- http://www.samsclub.com/sams/ps3-dual-shock-3-wireless-controller-black/prod5500152.ip

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't in for any of the games (DR3 would have been nice) but I was able to snag the only Wii U pro controller available for $15. I was hoping to get two more though. I don't suppose showing my receipt at BB would help price match for more? They'd probably call to check stock, seeing as how I didn't just buy more at Sams, huh?

Went to Sams Club in Cincinnati. marburg ave. they had stacks of xbones for anyone still looking. on ps4 they had only bf4 ac4 and cod ghost all labeled 54.99. But sure enough it rang up as 34.99 so i scored bf4

It was active yesterday but the Slick Dealers have swooped down and the stock is pretty picked dry.
Unless you want FIFA or Madden.
The Wonder Twins of dbag Flippers and Return Frauders have just activated.

I picked up madden for ps4 on Saturday. Sticker said 54.98 but it still rang up at 34.98. Cheektowaga NY location

Just got back from the New Orleans Westbank location. They still had Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed IV for both Xbox One and PS4 for $35, and call of duty on both for $50. Tried Ryse and Forza, but both rang up $55. I only bought Battlefield 4 for Xbox One, but will probably wait to play it until the issues are all patched out.

My local Hickory, NC still had quite a few ACIV and Battlefield for Xbox One.  They had just one ACIV for PS4 which I picked up.  Wish I would have tried to make it on Saturday to possibly pick up a few others.

Just got back from the New Orleans Westbank location. They still had Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed IV for both Xbox One and PS4 for $35, and call of duty on both for $50. Tried Ryse and Forza, but both rang up $55. I only bought Battlefield 4 for Xbox One, but will probably wait to play it until the issues are all patched out.
Thanks i'm going to go tomorrow.

is fifa worth $40?

I enjoy FIFA but I heard this gen is not complete (removed some modes etc)

Definitely would not buy @ retail price.

all input appreciated..

The Coral Springs, Fl location has limited XBONE games only AC4 , Ryse, BF4 and CoD: Ghosts.

AC4, Ryse and BF4 were all $34.99

CoD Ghosts was $45.99

Sorry I didnt check PS4

Wondering this as well. Have any CAGers bought a sub-$40 next gen game on 12/26 at Sam's?

[quote name="Mr Grand Cru" post="11388663" timestamp="1388081855"]Anybody know if the sale is still going on ?[/quote]

Going today to return AC4 to Sam's club (impulse purchase, have no interest in the AC games)

Will post results shortly

BF4 for PS4 price confirmed $34.98 at Sam's club in Gardena, CA

Guy at the electronics section was on lunch so couldn't ask for other games

I just called the local store and no one answered in electronics. Is there anyway to check online or do I need to just keep calling?

[quote name="jmptrck" post="11389358" timestamp="1388094540"]has anyone seen nba 2k14 on sale? I have a decent drive to Sam's club.[/quote]

I haven't seen 2k at any SAMs clubs and I live in between three different ones , wasn't NBA 2k14 downloadable today only for 40 bucks though , I know it was on 360 might be the same on Xbox one

[quote name="sbaker44" post="11389484" timestamp="1388096687"]I just called the local store and no one answered in electronics. Is there anyway to check online or do I need to just keep calling?[/quote]

In my experience I would just go because calling got me the run around I was given wrong prices and incorrect inventory , but maybe that's just here in Baltimore MD

If there's anyone who managed to price match this deal at Best Buy and get the $25 and $15 gift cards, could you please post or PM me a copy of your receipt?

I was able to get AC IV (XB1) and BF4 (XB1) for $34.99 yesterday (added a XB1 controller to make it over $100), but the gift cards weren't triggered. I didn't make a fuss at the time because I was just happy to get the price match.

I tried to see the price of BF4 for 360 and it was $35 too.  I couldn't find it for Xbox One though... was this ever advertised?  PMing would be easier...

I tried to see the price of BF4 for 360 and it was $35 too. I couldn't find it for Xbox One though... was this ever advertised? PMing would be easier...
Not as far as I know. They had official signs made up for X360/PS3 versions of the games, but not the next gen games at the SAMs I was at.

I think most folks are expecting Knack to be free or at least deeply discounted on PS Plus in 2014. It wouldn't shock me to see an announcement at or before E3.

I already finished Knack. It's definitely not worth $60 or probably even $40. $20 seems about right.
I feel 40 is a fair price. I beat it and enjoyed it.

I would be in for an AC4 PS4 if this was live. WOUld love to find Lego Marvel at this price too. I would buy both in a heartbeat.

If there's anyone who managed to price match this deal at Best Buy and get the $25 and $15 gift cards, could you please post or PM me a copy of your receipt?

I was able to get AC IV (XB1) and BF4 (XB1) for $34.99 yesterday (added a XB1 controller to make it over $100), but the gift cards weren't triggered. I didn't make a fuss at the time because I was just happy to get the price match.
I tried at 5 stores, and none would Price Match Sam's clubs price since it wasn't listed on their website even though I had the pictures.

I tried at 5 stores, and none would Price Match Sam's clubs price since it wasn't listed on their website even though I had the pictures.
I had a bit of luck on my side. There was a pretty big line and the store was super busy. The cashier was a younger guy and he just asked how much the games were at Sam's and PMed them without a picture or anything. I think he tried looking at the Sam's Club website, but it only has a couple XB1 games and I'm pretty sure the prices aren't listed. He knew I was buying over $100 worth of stuff, so he didn't question it.

FYI, this was still going on as of yesterday. I saw a bunch of Battlefield 4's hidden behind some 360 games. I had one scanned, and it rang up for the $34.xx price. I didn't see any of the other titles, but I'm sure they were the same.

Nothing was marked, no signs, or stickers. This was the Sam's in Palmdale, CA.

FYI, this was still going on as of yesterday. I saw a bunch of Battlefield 4's hidden behind some 360 games. I had one scanned, and it rang up for the $34.xx price. I didn't see any of the other titles, but I'm sure they were the same.

Nothing was marked, no signs, or stickers. This was the Sam's in Palmdale, CA.
Did it have the $60 sticker in the front?

Did Sams Club ever carry the LE of Battlefield 4 for xbox one, I was going to open mine the other day and noticed that it wasn't it. I was in a hurry the day I bought it and didn't pay attention to it.

I'll have to check. I had my BF4 picked up by a relative since all the Sam's in my area were out. The VG sales guy told them it is $54 (ish) and the sale was only one day on Black Friday. Good for us!

I'll have to check. I had my BF4 picked up by a relative since all the Sam's in my area were out. The VG sales guy told them it is $54 (ish) and the sale was only one day on Black Friday. Good for us!
My copy was not the limited edition.

bread's done
Back