NFL Suicide Pool: The Championship Prize has gone MISSING!!! :(

[quote name='kittie']Not to be a prickly pear, but I don't think newbies should be allowed in this.

It's far too easy to cheat.[/QUOTE]

Or just have the cutoff, which I think it may already, be week 1 and no one after that. I don't really think anyone is going to go and make 16 seperate accounts, just to try and one up everyone.

Post count shouldn't come into play. If AA thinks something is up, he can always have a mod do an IP check/comparison to be sure.

I hope I do better than last years pool.

Thanks Admiral for being a class act CAG and doing this for CAG.

Good luck everyone.

It's been over 6 years since I watched football. I don't even know what teams are good anymore so I'm just going to try my luck and say Jacksonville will beat Seattle.

So far there are only about 35 people. We need more people.

As for cheating, it's unlikely anyone would cheat. But if they did and made multiple accounts; if they made a ton of them, then it would stick out most likely. Now, if they made only one or two extra, they may get away with it. It would give them a better chance, but victory isn't assured. Also, the fact that the pool is closed after this Thursday should help reduce fake entries. But I don't want to exclude newbies or lurkers.

Anywho, sign up now because pretty soon you won't be able to.

Oh, could we be stickied until registration closes on Thursday. That way more people will notice the post.

week one im taking a risk LETS GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill take oakland!

how about breaking up that prize pack and giving us all complimentary stuff for joining ;) thats a lot for one person...id join only for the ddr and dance mat lol.

Lots of heavy hitters being used early on in this. I hope I am around to make good use of the heavy hitters. If not, atleast I took a chance with a decent team in the first week.

Go Arizona, beat them Giants.

Hey all....I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring......but gonna use a little giant the first week instead of a big boy....how about Detroit in week one....they looked awfully good in preseason.....(not even a Lions fan, but a HUGE underdog fan)

Okay. I'll catch it tomorrow when I lock it up. Right now I'm just adding players. When I close entry tomorrow, thenI'll go through all the posts as final confirmation and to catch any changes.

bread's done
Back