Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector s Edition $19.99 @ Gamestop

Thank OP. I got 5 in 2 different stores. I love the statue and 2 of them will be gift for my cousin and brother. My store said me everybody want the PS3 over the Xbox. Why anyone like the Xbox version? Is the statue different?

[quote name='BryanDGAF']Who cleaned out the store in katella :(
there were 3+ this morning and its all gone now[/QUOTE]

Guiltyyyyyyyy

[quote name='BryanDGAF']Who cleaned out the store in katella :(
there were 3+ this morning and its all gone now[/QUOTE]

[quote name='paayter']Guiltyyyyyyyy[/QUOTE]

Crap. Don't go north of where you live. Then you'll be entering my territory.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Crap. Don't go north of where you live. Then you'll be entering my territory.[/QUOTE]

goooooiiingggggg!!!

[quote name='Yigytugd']Just came back from running around town all day. Got 3 Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition for the PS3 for $60 + tax. End up buying 12 M.A.G.'s as well. Worth it to get a bunch of .99c cases.

These will be going in my closet. Might give it to my friend, he loves Ninja Gaiden, not 3 but Razor's Edge but he'll love the statue.

All in all, great deal and well worth the trips! Thanks![/QUOTE]

wtf is a MAG?

[quote name='paayter']goooooiiingggggg!!![/QUOTE]

Do not cross my path.

[quote name='Kenshindono']wtf is a MAG?[/QUOTE]

It's a coaster.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']
It's a coaster.[/QUOTE]

List of things MAG is.
1. A coaster.
2. Extra PS3 case.
3. Remote changer (if you throw it).
4. CAG defend weapon.
5. 0 - 3 pound paper weigh.

So I used the Pickup @ Store option on the GS website and within 20 minutes they had it held for me. When I got there the GS employee said that it was the last one and people had been asking about it all day. Lucky me :D

Or so I thought....

I opened the box when I got home and not only was Ryu's katana broken but so was the Masked guy's sword and half of his hilt! Ryu's damn scarf was broken off too. It's like the GS employees just kicked around the box in the back like a soccer ball during their lunch break (the box was further proof of this).

I didn't realize that the figures are slashing through/stabbing through each other which is badass. Originally I just did a quick glance and thought they were posing towards each other. There's literally a place to rest their swords in the other guy, so really if you have a broken sword(s) you can just them in the hole in the other guy and super glue it pretty easily.

Wow LMAO

[quote name='Yigytugd']List of things MAG is.
1. A coaster.
2. Extra PS3 case.
3. Remote changer (if you throw it).
4. CAG defend weapon.
5. 0 - 3 pound paper weigh.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bumslie']I heard some CE's of this game are missing the online pass in the game case. Just letting you guys know if you have to play online. Like in the video above there was no pass included in his PS3 copy. Don't know if this affects the Xbox version.[/QUOTE]

the online pass may as well have not come in my case, considering how terrible and unplayable online was

[quote name='Jrittmayer']And of course all of North East OH is cleared out by the usual suspects :([/QUOTE]

they'll all list them at once and drive the price down to not even being profitable after shipping because really, these aren't in demand at all :lol:

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Do not cross my path.

It's a coaster.[/QUOTE]

is that a threat? no i really think im gonna have to clear your area out.

[quote name='paayter']is that a threat? no i really think im gonna have to clear your area out.[/QUOTE]

Really? What is the point of buying so many? Lol.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-trolling-or-just-normal-call-of-duty-player-fcd7aa.jpg

[quote name='buffdrew84']So I got mine this evening..... Ryu's sword is broken :(

Also, is the game supposed to be sealed or what? My game was opened.[/QUOTE]

You must have got a 'new' gutted copy. Sounds like typical GS at work.

I picked up my copy!!! There was a PS3 and 360 version available but I just decided to get the 360 version! Shrink wrapped and everything.

UvvFfZ4.jpg

[quote name='Jrittmayer']And of course all of North East OH is cleared out by the usual suspects :([/QUOTE]

North East OH is a long way from New Jersey (you might want to update your profile). I was lucky to pick up a sealed one in Willoughby. There seemed to be a couple more around at some other area gamestops if you didn't might driving a bit further (15 miles or so).

[quote name='xlost4']I picked up my copy!!! There was a PS3 and 360 version available but I just decided to get the 360 version! Shrink wrapped and everything.

UvvFfZ4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Better check that statue fast. Got my replacement today, everything was sealed. Opened it up and Ryu's sword was broken, the other guy's sword was warped, Ryu's right leg and scarf came off and the other ninja's hilt had come off. Super glue got everything back together, but I can't seem to straighten that sword, it's warped about a half inch past Ryu's back, so it's noticeable. Top it all off, I tried getting them both on the stand, and it's as if these two interlocking figures were not meant to fit together in any way, I can't get all 4 feet on the damn pegs.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Top it all off, I tried getting them both on the stand, and it's as if these two interlocking figures were not meant to fit together in any way, I can't get all 4 feet on the damn pegs.[/QUOTE]

This is a difficult thing to do, but unless your figures are messed up more than you initially stated...it is possible, took me like 5-10 minutes to do it myself though. Freakin thing was like a puzzle.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Better check that statue fast. Got my replacement today, everything was sealed. Opened it up and Ryu's sword was broken, the other guy's sword was warped, Ryu's right leg and scarf came off and the other ninja's hilt had come off. Super glue got everything back together, but I can't seem to straighten that sword, it's warped about a half inch past Ryu's back, so it's noticeable. Top it all off, I tried getting them both on the stand, and it's as if these two interlocking figures were not meant to fit together in any way, I can't get all 4 feet on the damn pegs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I cracked it open and found out Ryu's sword was in fact broken. A little super glue should solve that.

When you end up waiting for a few days after a game goes on a really good price cut, chances are you are going to miss out. I placed a hold online for the last copy that the Chapel Hill store had in stock on Wednesday. It ended up being sealed and both figures were in great condition (nothing broken). Also, there are still a few copies left in northern Ohio, and there were only a handful more to begin with when the price drop occurred.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']This is a difficult thing to do, but unless your figures are messed up more than you initially stated...it is possible, took me like 5-10 minutes to do it myself though. Freakin thing was like a puzzle.[/QUOTE]

It assembles very easily once you take Ryu's sword out of his hands. Once everything else is aligned, the sword can be slid back into place.

What happens if it is cracked and you don't have the receipt or can't return it. I don't plan on opening mine but might just to check if everything is in order. Can I report it to Gamestop and get a replacement or what?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']This is a difficult thing to do, but unless your figures are messed up more than you initially stated...it is possible, took me like 5-10 minutes to do it myself though. Freakin thing was like a puzzle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after I walked away and banged my head on a desk a few times I went back to it and managed to almost get it right. Part of the red guy's robe popped off while I was getting everything on, but it snapped back in place. Superglue works surprisingly well on the Dragonsword though, all the twisting and pulling that had to be done to get it on and it held like a champ.

I would like to see how these super glue results look. If I use super glue, you'll be able to see it right away.

They should release Ninja Gaiden model kits with their next collector's edition.

If you are going to super glue the broken sword anyway, you can try just cutting it off, and shave a shiny metal one as replacement.

Well, if you failed don't sue me.

[quote name='TooPoor']If you are going to super glue the broken sword anyway, you can try just cutting it off, and shave a shiny metal one as replacement.

Well, if you failed don't sue me.[/QUOTE]

Your post is very ironic to your username there, sir.

And I'm going to purchase some super glue later today to solve that little problem with Ryu's sword.

[quote name='The Punisher']so for people that pick up a sealed box, are u saying that when u open it,
the parts are broken?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's Ryu's sword that's broken. I guess during shipping and when they are being stored in the back of the store and the boxes themselves were probably thrown around and not cared for.

Oh well. I got it for $20 rather than the $100 or so that most people paid at launch!

is the online store locator working for this title?
I ask because there are no stores for 100 miles and don't want to go on a unnecessary hunt.

[quote name='Carlanga']is the online store locator working for this title?
I ask because there are no stores for 100 miles and don't want to go on a unnecessary hunt.[/QUOTE]

It should be. Worked for me.

It also seems like I'm lucky. I finally opened that 360 version that I got a few days ago, and the statues look just fine.

Tempted ... but given Razor's Edge is now out on the 360, I always prefer to have the superior software edition vs. a collector's edition ...

i got lucky and picked mine up the other day the box was a little beat up and dusty but everything inside was all good..

Picked up the last one within 50+ miles in New Port Richey, FL. I think a few stores near Tampa still had some. Mine was sealed :ps3: wrapped and everything was complete and perfect...no broken statue pieces!

What DLC should this come with by chance? Mine had a beta for DOA5 loose in the box. Is there more that is supposed to come with the game as I didn't see anything else listed? I haven't opened the game case yet.

[quote name='BiggNick']Picked up the last one within 50+ miles in New Port Richey, FL. I think a few stores near Tampa still had some. Mine was sealed :ps3: wrapped and everything was complete and perfect...no broken statue pieces!

What DLC should this come with by chance? Mine had a beta for DOA5 loose in the box. Is there more that is supposed to come with the game as I didn't see anything else listed? I haven't opened the game case yet.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know most if not all of the PS3 CE's are missing the online pass card. Mine was so I sent an email to [email protected] and they sent me a code a few hours later.

Went to my normal store and apparently missed the last copy by about 2 hours. Didn't need it though and managed to get a copy of fire emblem 3ds for about 25, so I'm happy

i went to a local GS and they gave me a gutted copy. Went to another GS not too far away and they had 3 brand new copies. The GS employee said they didn't had any instock before but people have actually been returning these back.

[quote name='tuffguycore']managed to get a copy of fire emblem 3ds for about 25, so I'm happy[/QUOTE]

How? I'm interested.

I got my copy of Ninja Gaiden 3 CE. It's sealed and it has two price stickers on it. Dude at the counter put it upside down.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']How? I'm interested.

I got my copy of Ninja Gaiden 3 CE. It's sealed and it has two price stickers on it. Dude at the counter put it upside down.[/QUOTE]

They actually had a complete used copy so with my pur and the birthday coupon it was right around there.

bread's done
Back