Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector s Edition $19.99 @ Gamestop

[quote name='mask.air.raid']$25? It should be higher than that.[/QUOTE]

You're right it was 27.xx, sorry. It was in credit so I wasn't paying super close attention.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']$25? It should be higher than that.[/QUOTE]

$38-20%=$30.40-10%=$27. Perhaps his math was a little off, but it is still pretty accurate.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Ah, $2+ is a lot of money to some CAGs. :lol:

How's your sales tax over there?[/QUOTE]

$2 should never be a lot of money to any CAG, if it is...they need to stop buying games.

[quote name='typesdragon']i went to a local GS and they gave me a gutted copy. Went to another GS not too far away and they had 3 brand new copies. The GS employee said they didn't had any instock before but people have actually been returning these back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's the resellers after learning that they can't make money off them :applause:

I'm a big fan of NG since the nes days and I don't have even one GS that has one set close

[quote name='Saix_XIII']$2 should never be a lot of money to any CAG, if it is...they need to stop buying games.[/QUOTE]
i hope you are not serious. have you seen some of the posters in the bestbuy gamers coupon thread, asking about pricematching a game , so they can use a coupon to get it for free. you would think differently.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']$2 should never be a lot of money to any CAG, if it is...they need to stop buying games.[/QUOTE]
Or just don't supersize combos.

[quote name='YBX87']i hope you are not serious. have you seen some of the posters in the bestbuy gamers coupon thread, asking about pricematching a game , so they can use a coupon to get it for free. you would think differently.[/QUOTE]

Getting a game for $2 +/- is far different than getting a game for free instead of paying $10-20.

For $20 the statue is quite worth it... its nice

Happy to report no broken sword, in fact the sword isn't even bent.. nice a straight ...

These things ain't going up in prices in the future, they are just nice collectables made in china ...

By the way if you people got some of that fake holloween blood rub some on the sword and figure, it brings out the statue a little more

I got the last one (for PS3 at least) at my regular store. Employee was surprised they had an left, and that they rang up for $20. Went into back, came out with a minty, unopened box. I'll probably never play the game, but that is a really nice CE for $20. Thanks for the heads up op.

Damn bought this for 30 bucks a while back, oh well got myself another one today with Ryu sword broken, but nothing a little super glue cant handle. It was a pain in the ass putting the two statue together on the plastic stand the provided because of the two sword had to go in to specific places.

Oh and thanks alot OP!

[quote name='Carlanga']is the online store locator working for this title?
I ask because there are no stores for 100 miles and don't want to go on a unnecessary hunt.[/QUOTE]

Was working for me, went to a GS and asked if they had any. Without checking his computer the GS Employee said nope, even though I told him his store supposedly had one. Then I asked him if he could locate one, "well it says we have two" the ding dong says and sulks into the back and grabbed me one. Typical GS fail isn't it?

Mine was not shrinkwraped. Sword is broken, and the game was not sealed. I fucking hate GameStop. But then again they DID have it for only 20 dollars.

If I put one on hold from the website, does anyone think it may become "unavailable" by the time I have the chance to pick it up?

Could someone pleaaaase grab me one of these..... for PS3........THAT IS MINT, I had two guys check for me but they had broken swords :(

I HAVE A MASSIVE TRADE LIST CML I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back