Ninja Murasaki's Anime Thread

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Say hello to the best and brightest ninja in the world of anime, Ninja Murasaki.

murasakiag1.jpg

Continue your anime discussions here.

I read on another forum that... well, spoiler tags for Haruhi I guess.

Supposedly, during the fight between Ryouko (could be spelled wrong) Asakura and Yuki Nagato, Ryouko says something to the effect of "You love Kyon, don't you?" during one of her spell/chanting things. Apparently, if you reverse it and slow it down, she says that in some form of incantation Japanese.
Someone confirm that for me, but that's what I read.

[quote name='lighter']hi!
it looks like someone put a stick up his as*[/quote]

WTF? :lol:

He got banned for that?

I regards to your post Z-Saber, that is the first I heard of that but that's pretty interesting.

I wouldn't doubt there being something to that effect in their chanting. I always imagined there was something more to them, just cause this is Haruhi we're talking about, where things are hidden all over the place, like my favorite thing of where Nagato learned to "use" a computer by waving the mouse in the air.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']WTF? :lol:

He got banned for that?

I regards to your post Z-Saber, that is the first I heard of that but that's pretty interesting.[/quote]According to his profile, he made three posts before being banned. I'd assume that the other two were bad enough to delete since you can only search and find the one he made in this thread.

And yeah, I read that I think Saturday. I'll look for the exact post again later today.

[quote name='LiquidNight']first.
why the fuck is he wearing fishnets?[/quote]
That's just how he rolls.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']This topic reminds me how awesome Dragon Ball was >_>[/quote]
It's still awesome.

I really should fully watch some of these new shows I've been downloading. So far I have the first episodes of Kanon, Death Note, Code Geass, and Black Blood Brothers and haven't fully watched any of them. I've got high hopes for Geass, considering it's made by Sunrise and the character designs are from CLAMP, so it should be a decent shounen action show, hopefully.

Off-topic, but I like the new avatar Karsh. I'll be looking forward to seeing Green Arrow in action when JLU Season 1 comes out next week.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Off-topic, but I like the new avatar Karsh. I'll be looking forward to seeing Green Arrow in action when JLU Season 1 comes out next week.[/quote]

Thanks! After Smallville and my recent renewed interest in comics, I've come to love Green Arrow. I almost wanna buy JLU Season 1 for the quality Ollie moments in it. I never watched it when it aired, but after watching a few clips on YouTube and realizing that half the people on the show who weren't the main characters (minus Flash) were hilarious, I almost wanna watch the whole show now to see if it's filled with stuff like that.

On a side note: TOMATO + POTATO = POMATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gods damn I love this episode.

[quote name='karsh']Thanks! After Smallville and my recent renewed interest in comics, I've come to love Green Arrow. I almost wanna buy JLU Season 1 for the quality Ollie moments in it. I never watched it when it aired, but after watching a few clips on YouTube and realizing that half the people on the show who weren't the main characters (minus Flash) were hilarious, I almost wanna watch the whole show now to see if it's filled with stuff like that.

On a side note: TOMATO + POTATO = POMATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gods damn I love this episode.[/quote]

JLU (and DCAU in general) is just about the ONLY animated thing I'll watch over anime.

Argh, I'm looking at my manga collection and I REALLY need to buy more.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']JLU (and DCAU in general) is just about the ONLY animated thing I'll watch over anime.

Argh, I'm looking at my manga collection and I REALLY need to buy more.[/quote]I've got some manga I wouldn't mind parting with.

I have:
  • Bleach vol 1-10 - Like New
  • Fullmetal Alchemist vol 1-4 (2 copies of 3) - Like New
  • Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) vol 1-4 - Like New
  • Trigun Vol 1-2 - Good
  • Trigun Maximum vol 1-7 - vol 1-4 are towards the lower end of a Good condtion book, vol 5-7 are Like New
  • Naruto vol 1-2 - Like New
PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why did they add two Pokemon series to Toonami Jetstream? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with adding something if there's no negative consequence.

Unfortunately, the Pokemon series they actually added was actually Orange Island. Which sucks because Johto Journeys had my favorite theme.

The first half of Samurai Champloo's up on Adult Swim Fix if you want to check it out for free at your leisure.

As for Toonami Jetstream, I cannot watch anything at all on there for some reason. It just says the video's loading and nothing happens after that. :( I want to watch the new PoT and Megas XLR.

Oh shit. New Naruto and One Piece chapters are crazy.

Naruto:
Asuma's dead. Sarutobi clan is now 1 for 3

One Piece:
Luffy's grandpa is Vice Admiral Garp, among other develpments

[quote name='LiquidNight']I've got some manga I wouldn't mind parting with.

I have:
  • Bleach vol 1-10 - Like New
  • Fullmetal Alchemist vol 1-4 (2 copies of 3) - Like New
  • Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) vol 1-4 - Like New
  • Trigun Vol 1-2 - Good
  • Trigun Maximum vol 1-7 - vol 1-4 are towards the lower end of a Good condtion book, vol 5-7 are Like New
  • Naruto vol 1-2 - Like New
PM me if you're interested.[/quote]
Did you get my PM?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Did you get my PM?[/quote]yeah, sorry about the lack of a reply. I'm swamped with HW at the moment. Do you mind if I get back to you on the weekend?

[quote name='LiquidNight']yeah, sorry about the lack of a reply. I'm swamped with HW at the moment. Do you mind if I get back to you on the weekend?[/quote]

That's cool. I was having some internet issues the other night and just wanted to make sure. Take your time man. :)

I figured all you Haruhi Suzumiya fans might be interested in this. It's a bunch of screenshots of the show along with the real world locations they're based on.

Sh19a.jpg
Sh19r.jpg

[quote name='cletus']I figured all you Haruhi Suzumiya fans might be interested in this. It's a bunch of screenshots of the show along with the real world locations they're based on.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing cletus! Very aweome. A couple of those were difficult to tell which was real and which wasn't . The attention to detail is superb.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Thanks for sharing cletus! Very aweome. A couple of those were difficult to tell which was real and which wasn't . The attention to detail is superb.[/quote]

That attention to detail is what makes Kyoto Animation one of my favorite studios making anime now a days. It was awesome in FMP the level of detail they went into, but then it went to a whole new level with Haruhi. They're pretty much the only reason (besides Kyon voicing the main character) I'm watching the remake of Kanon.

Holy jeez, check out the upcoming Toonami schedule for the next month.

The full schedule thanks to:
http://www.toonamiinfolink.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1061

November 4:

7.0PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (Sweet Baby James!)
7.5PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (A Chip Off the Old Block)
8.0PM - The Fantastic Four (Puppet Master)
8.5PM - Naruto (Live or Die: Risk it All to Win it All)
9.0PM - Naruto (He Flies! He Jumps! He Lurks! Chief Toad Appears)
9.5PM - Zatch Bell (The Four Supreme Mamodo)
10.0PM - Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (The Battle of Brains Begins)
10.5PM - One Piece (Tough Bluff)

November 11:

7.0PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (Wheel of Frontier)
7.5PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (May's Egg-celent Adventure)
8.0PM - The Fantastic Four (Zoned Out)
8.5PM - Naruto (He Flies! He Jumps! He Lurks! Chief Toad Appears)
9.0PM - Naruto (Hospital Besieged: The Evil Hand Revealed)
9.5PM - MOVIE (Dragonball Z: Fusion Reborn)

November 18:

7.0PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (Weekend Warrior)
7.5PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (On Olden Pond)
8.0PM - The Fantastic Four (Impossible)
8.5PM - Naruto (Hospital Besieged: The Evil Hand Revealed)
9.0PM - Naruto (The Final Rounds: Rush to the Battle Arena)
9.5PM - Naruto (Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone Jutsu)
10.0PM - Naruto (Ultimate Defense: Zero Blind Spot)
10.5PM - Naruto (A Failure's True Power)

November 25:

7.0PM - MOVIE (Tony Hawk in Boom Boom Sabotage)
8.5PM - Naruto (A Failure's True Power)
9.0PM - Naruto (Hit it or Quit it: The Final Rounds Get Complicated)
9.5PM - Zatch Bell (The Roar of Rao Diboren)
10.0PM - Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Giga Goes Gaga: Alarming Attacks with Aggressive Art)
10.5PM - One Piece (Kids of the Kingdom)

December 2:

7.0PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (Tactics Theatrics)
7.5PM - Pokémon: Battle Frontier (Reversing the Charges)
8.0PM - The Fantastic Four (Bait and Switch)
8.5PM - Naruto (Hit it or Quit it: The Final Rounds Get Complicated)
9.0PM - Naruto (Zero Motivation: The Guy with Cloud Envy)
9.5PM - MOVIE (Dragonball Z: Wrath of the Dragon)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Is that a 2 hour block of new episodes on the 18th? If so, sweet. I can't wait for this second half of the Chuunin exams to start.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. They're blazing through Naruto vs Neji in one night.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Two months without jaykrue...

Should we assume the worst?[/quote]Nah. People easily move on from forums and sites. At least, I do.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Two months without jaykrue...

Should we assume the worst?[/quote]
I'd never assume the worst for anyone that doesn't post for awhile. He's probably devoting his time to his job or something hsa come up that needs his time more than CAG.

So looks like it's safe to say we're moving towards the end of the Bounto arc based on episode 100 which I finally got to watching.

Considering Soi Fon finally managed to kill one of the Bounto, hopefully this means we're moving towards the rest of them getting killed off and the arc ending.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']So that was the final Inuyasha episode?[/QUOTE]Does the mangaesse have all the moneys of the free world? If no, then no.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']Speaking of InuYasha:

Latest chapter has Kanna dead. Take that however you wish =/
[/QUOTE]It will be interesting to see which finishes first (or at all) between Berserk and IY.

[quote name='jmcc']Does the mangaesse have all the moneys of the free world? If no, then no.[/quote]

I have no idea what you just said. :lol:

bread's done
Back