Ninja Murasaki's Anime Thread

I'm all caught up with Bleach now. I had sort of forgotten that all of the Arrancar character designs were shit, not just the latest ones.
[quote name='jmcc']It's like berating someone for liking Doritos then mentioning you love Cheetos in the same breath.[/QUOTE]
Now that's just crazy. Everyone knows doritos are superior. :shame: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm all caught up with Bleach now. I had sort of forgotten that all of the Arrancar character designs were shit, not just the latest ones.

Now that's just crazy. Everyone knows doritos are superior. :shame: :lol:[/QUOTE]Everyone should know that. There's like, a million-billion flavors world wide.

[quote name='jmcc']It just struck me as odd that "Naruto? That's below my dignity as an anime afficianado" was followed up by "not like Gundam." It's like berating someone for liking Doritos then mentioning you love Cheetos in the same breath.[/quote]
Agreed. I was surprised to see that this anime elitist, unlike Kirin, didn't pull out something a little more obscure than Gundam as their ace series, like Naruto's mine :roll:.

It's time for another thread to be made. Anybody want it?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:roll:

For the record, Guile loves some of the worst shit I've ever seen. But he also watches good stuff, so I guess it all balances out. :lol:[/quote]

Which was the bad stuff? :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Agreed. I was surprised to see that this anime elitist, unlike Kirin, didn't pull out something a little more obscure than Gundam as their ace series, like Naruto's mine :roll:.

It's time for another thread to be made. Anybody want it?[/quote]

I'll give it a shot I guess.

bread's done
Back